Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Staff announcements

Dec

Jens, RAC was a youth coach but is now a Coach

Then who is the new youth coach

Can people recommend possible youth coaches?

Congrats RAC, always thought you deserved to be a coach with the bundles of quality content you produce. Great addition :wub:

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, just got back from a football game (which we won!)

I hope I can continue to provide content and keep posting well.

When are you naming this new 'Youth Coach'.? :lol:

There is no rush, I will be monitoring the forum and picking someone within the next week.

Thanks for all the congratulations guys, just got back from a football game (which we won!)

I hope I can continue to provide content and keep posting well.

Well done mate. Cen scor e? Haha

Thanks Oscar and Sam!

@Shamrock I was playing in nets tonight so no chance of me scoring :P

Congrats RAC, you are the youth coach that has stood out at me for quite some time and you have thoroughly deserved this promotion. When I was very active on here, I remember you shovelling tonnes of content onto the site, and it is about time you earned this :)

Congrats RAC :)

BTW, is there anyway to check who are all the staff members, including youth coaches?

Yeah, I figured out that much.

Would you mind listing the current youth coaches?

She is an American user who has currently suffered a few personal problems. She did a few very good articles on the perspective of FMH to an American and woman and has good knowledge in game.

Been monitoring the forums as promised and spoke to a few people (thanks for your recommendations). Taking all that into account I have spoke with Bergkamp and decided that we should give someone else a chance on the forums, with this Biodegradable Girl's life has been hectic and sadly she has had to be demoted too for the good of the site.

I speak for the rest of the community when I wish them both luck and hope to see them back soon.

Now the good news is I have been looking at a few members and decided to promote 2 new youth coaches so congratulate Oscar and Richard who I am certain will do a great job with the content they have produced so far proving this. Well done guys.

Swear Rchard was a mod without the title ;) Nah congratulations you two :)