Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

Mums gave me permsission to see my girl who lives in Liverpool in the half-term .. yes.. Im one for Long distance relationships and what?! Got a full day and two half days with her. Deciding what to do she's an everton fan but a ground tour is off the list. Sold out. Cannot think what to do except Nandos!!

Hmmm. Now her mum said we can't go out for the three days at all and I put on a hissy and we argued.. I said it's just like being stuck at home and she has a dog too and I dont like dogs so I had a moan about that :(

Nnow i'm worried sh*tless, but playing FIFA was the last thing on my mind now it's the first.. maybe watch a few movies together.. don't want to do anything in that  way yet btw..

Can I have some advice? On what to do..

Do you think her mums opinions will change once I meet her?

I'm gonna try and put on a decent impression alongside being my normal self!

To me it looks like too much hassle to invest any effort into. But that's just me, and I have a unique take on life :lol:

Each to their own, I prefer long distances over short distances due-to-the fact everyone where I live are melons.

I still need advice from the argument we had we are hardly talking still and I asked her if she cared and she went off on one at me. Then she asked me questions which I answered in depth. Lmao.

BUT is buying a girl nandos the best idea OR is there better?

Alongside a sorry card and a few football programmes, shame she supports the nice Merseyside team that is the blue half :P

She's been mad at me for almost two weeks and then when in a depressed mood last night goes to me, it's my fault for existing and everything, she hates me, she don't care about me or anything.. to try and get me to give up. It failed! :wacko: :mad: :lol: :lol:

She's been mad at me for almost two weeks and then when in a depressed mood last night goes to me, it's my fault for existing and everything, she hates me, she don't care about me or anything.. to try and get me to give up. It failed! :wacko: :mad: :lol: :lol:

In all honesty it seems like she has issues and isn't ready to be in a relationship (wether she actually wants to be or not), or you don't know when to back off. And I'm not trying to be horrible - I obviously don't know either of you. That's just how it reads to me.

In all honesty it seems like she has issues and isn't ready to be in a relationship (wether she actually wants to be or not), or you don't know when to back off. And I'm not trying to be horrible - I obviously don't know either of you. That's just how it reads to me.

True mate, she's strange someone said to me she is mentally unstable. I don't want to leave her for this reason, because it shows I can't cope when I can.

She was all nice for the last three months.

So, this is my first time asking the Vibe Community for advice.

So yeah, I managed to talked my way to get a beautiful girl that I have known since primary school to hang out with me but the thing is I don't know what to do. Like what should I do and what I shouldn't do at all. ... Nervousness is playing a huge part

Be yourself, if you have known her since Primary School then she should know you quite well and there is no point being any different as if she doesn't like you for you then that is not your problem.

We weren't that close back then and this will be the first time where we will be alone without anyone accompanying. Anything great to do besides the museum?

Cinema and museum is moving into date territory, and asking someone to hang out and then taking them on a date is a risky move. Why not just do with her whatever you'd do with your mates when "hanging out"?

We ladies are a fickle and troublesome bunch. >.> Hence why I generally hang out with the lads whenever I've the option.

In all seriousness, I hope things are going well for you and the lady that's captured your attention. My suggestion would be to go do something fun. Engage in an activity. It doesn't matter what it is, really. Even if it's not your particular preference, laugh about it. Enjoy yourself and try to make the most fun out of whatever the situation is. I've always found laughter and a good sense of humor rather attractive.

Just one woman's thoughts.