Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Lille attacker Eden Hazard, 21, has dropped the biggest hint yet about his preferred Premier League destination, with his declaration that he will "definitely" be wearing blue next season, shortening the odds on a move to Manchester City or Chelsea.

Could go to Wigan, they wear blue ;) Plus they are playing great football do who wouldn't want to go there!?

Reports say that Shinji did not confirm that he'll be going to United, but he will decide his future after the German Cup final against Bayern.

Hazard is set to play in Blue after saying he wants to play in the PL next year.

Chelsea, City..... Everton perhaps?

Hazard is set to play in Blue after saying he wants to play in the PL next year.

Chelsea, City..... Everton perhaps?

Wiganwink.gif

Midfielder Paul Pogba, 19, will sign a four-year deal at Juventus on 1 July after deciding against signing a new contract with Manchester United.

Find a source that show's that Ollie. It's amazing how things can develop out of complete bullshit. Take Messrs Kagawa. A fake Japanses reporter put on twitter that in an interview in Osaka. Shinji had said after the final I start my new life at Manchester United. A few hours later it was found out to be bullshit. However it didn't stop there. Oh know it manged to fly as far as BBC Gossip, Daily Mail AND wikipedia, before eventually being took down due to it being bull. Don't always believe what you see boy's and girls.

Suprised this thread is empty. Actually,, I'm not. Wonder if anyone was goiing to mention, how Hazard has said that while he will be going to Manc. He still hasn't confirmed who. So obviusly the blue sotry was bullshit. As I confirmed......... Also, Sunny I'd be afraid. Fergie sent his chief scout over to Berlin last weekend. Turns out it isn't just Shinji we're after, Hummels, and some Polish chap, quite big scores goals for fun......

Oh and another one, apparently if City bid for RVP, no matter how much the cost is, United will be bid exactly the same. JUST TO PROVE A POINT.

Lewandowski? Yeah I heard he's not signing a contract as well. But the board is only willing to let Shinji go.

Apparently we've made a bid for Bendtner??? Are they already preparing for Lewandowski to leave? I'd actually like to see how Perisic does up front...he heads the ball pretty well.

Hazard will join City, and we'll get Kagawa. Van Persie..... Dunno. United for football, or City for a high wage? :unsure:

First of all, United aren't trophy less, they won the Community Shield, I think Hazard will join City cause they won the title or United cause of their history and the fact they the biggest club in English football

First of all, United aren't trophy less, they won the Community Shield, I think Hazard will join City cause they won the title or United cause of their history and the fact they the biggest club in English football

Technically the community shield is part of last years competitions

Yeah I mean Podolski joined Arsenal for the money because Arsenal obviously doesn't play football because they haven't won a trophy for a bit.

Also the Community Shield isn't a trophy, it's a shield. Trophys are something you really work for where as the Shield is like the free clothing you get when you become a famous actor.

Eurgh and I hate when people hand in a transfer request because of one good season in the Prem. Chimbonda did it and look at him now. If he had stayed at Wigan he'd still be in the Prem, possibly at a better club after breaking into a team better off because he has proved himself.

I think to say someone won't join a team because they've had a trophyless season is usually a fairish point. But ffs, at United? Yes your right. No one's going to join. Afterall winning 4 out of the last 6 titles, ending level on point and 3 out of the last 6 Champions League final's really isn't good enough is it? If he uses his head, he'll pick United. Wwhich is exactly why he'll pick City.