Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Well that's abit gay.

The best one on RAWK is the 'flukiest win since 99' are yes, the year the best team won the competition. Were unbeaten throughout dispite having to play Barcelona, Inter Miilan and Bayern. But still we'll forget about Istanbul

Also, the RedCafe one isn't actually that bad. There's a few, but most are pretty normal.

Oh and Juventus.

We paid £17m instead of I think it was £6m if we waited till the summer but with a few clubs watching his price may have risen by summer...he was worth it anyway...

Ah right well I heard £3M in the summer so still pretty bad to me even though he probably is worth the 17. Also wasn't Nasri in last year of his contract too and you paid £25M for him, or again as I've heard?

Well that's abit gay.

The best one on RAWK is the 'flukiest win since 99' are yes, the year the best team won the competition. Were unbeaten throughout dispite having to play Barcelona, Inter Miilan and Bayern. But still we'll forget about Istanbul

Also, the RedCafe one isn't actually that bad. There's a few, but most are pretty normal.

Oh and Juventus.

Nothing to brag about, we were shite back then.

Directed mainly at the Chelsea lads, Franco and TSF but what are your views on Ricardo Quaresma? Has he matured at all over the years?

I've also just seen that Andrés Guardado has signed for Valencia, is he as good in real life as he is/was in game?

These two used to be my favorite FMH wingers a few years back lol.

When he was at Chelsea Quaresma disappointed, he didn't seem to have anything that he promised when he came on loan and I know later after he returned he hardly played for Inter. Now he's gone under the radar a bit.

Guardado is just great on FIFA with lots of pace and a decent shot. You should check him out on WhoScored for his real perfomances though.

Same as what Dec said, major disappointment with Inter as well and I mean major. Mourinho brought him in and we loaned him to Chelsea the next February and I remember being confused about it as I had no idea why they'd want him as he was performing that bad. We had him for another season afterwards, as we couldn't sell him, where he barely played, then was sold to Besiktas and heard nothing since. Terrible waste of about £10M + wages.

What type of striker is Olivier Giroud?

In FMH terms - advanced forward. He is the central point of attack but doesn't really possess heading ability. He always lurks around the box creating space for Utaka and the other supporting players while getting in decent positions. He is tall though but I wouldn't say he is a TM, more movement than that.

Stolen from Sunny!

Most of the information on it is correct, be it I don't much about the way he plays.

But have fun with Shinji next year United ;)

EDIT: Sky Sports understands that Chelsea are close to agreeing a deal for Porto star Hulk.

Torres

Mata / Hazard / Hulk

:wub: That attack will be insane

Dec in your expert opinion who will play behind them

Read the name Kev!! It is Ollie :lol:

And it would most likely be;

Lampard with Mikel/Essien/Oriol

Sorry mate you and Dec have the exact same picture on my iPod. What about Ramires?

Yeah, I know we do :lol:

Erm I totally forgot about him. Although he is probably more likely to go in the attack as an alternate for Hulk? It will just be a major rotation method

I believe the Swans are waiting on him passing a medical, but that should pass through and he is pretty much theirs :)

I hope Rodgers leaving makes him change his mind haha, we'd be a quality addition to the squad while i think Sinclair is almost a certainty since he was one there best players with only a short term contract left, perfect long term replacement for Bellamy.

I think the only good transfer from Swansea to Liverpool would be Vorm. But Vorm doesn't want to leave first team football for sitting on the bench :lol:

Also, not sure how true this is. But I have head that Hulk has signed a 5 year deal at Chelsea. He will earn £145K a week & the fee is roughly around £37M.

Also, not sure how true this is. But I have head that Hulk has signed a 5 year deal at Chelsea. He will earn £145K a week & the fee is roughly around £37M.

He has an £82Million buy out clause, doesn't he?

He does, but no one is willing to pay that much for him. Plus he wants to leave Porto and join Chelsea. And Chelsea are willing to spend between £30-£40 million on him nothing more.

He has an £82Million buy out clause, doesn't he?

Porto have also said too that they are willing to sell him for less.

Think it was blatantly obvious he wasn't going to go for £82M to anyone and £37M seems a much more reasonable price, to be fair although I don't know much about him but I think its a tad high but he could be better than I expect.