Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

What a screamer! If you had to select the least likely player to rocket a shot in from 30 yards it would have been Jag!

Overall we played pretty well imo and Balo was finally not isolated, Lucas should have came on for Lallana though.

Thought Lallana played well looked lively.. Jags' goal was amazing he scored two wonder goals for Sheffield United before he left!  

Just heard the most amazing opinion on football ever and I completely agree - you should have to win to get paid.

That's a bit unfair. It isn't the player's fault if they aren't good enough to compete with the best so if Derby went up as they were great in the Championship then only won 1 game in the season and went down imagine the negative impact on their family. Yes Derby's players are well paid so it may be ok but do this for say Matlock Town who aren't well paid and have not won in 10 games. Then the taxpayers will be having to pay for the families as they aren't getting paid.

That's obviously massively OTT , and it was more aimed at Liverpools current efforts in matches, but I think I'm on to something l, in some sort of capacity.

How about they're paid above average wages, nothing excessive, but the win bonus is where the real money comes in? They can live comfortably but if they want the luxurious lifestyle they have to make sure they get it. But still going down the leagues this would still become redundant as they earn less and less. 

Against Madrid we'll either look like the best team in the world or the worst, they'll be no middle ground IMO. Wednesday is a night we've battled for for five years and we have a history of turning up for the big games, but IMO one of us will be blown away, we all know how football works, Wednesday is a night for Balo! Failing that we'll get completely and utterly spanked! 

What is it with Balo, his head seems all over the place. It looks like he's sulking and putting no effort in. Tbh I honk we should be playing to his strengths.

Di Maria's been taking the World Class diving school of Manchester United it seems.

It looked a bit soft but a push is a push and considering Phil Dowd is strict, it was always going to be a free kick and a sending off. Also I'm very happy with a point and it's only the second time you dropped points. (Against both the Manchester clubs.)