Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I'm just happy to be having a meaningless last game, and not because we've been useless all season for once. 

Ours is meaningless BUT we are the opposite , we have been useless 😂

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

I know it was Liverpool but last game....give it a fucking go Bruce!! We were toss!!

Missed the goal cos BT decide to have their camera looking totally in wrong direction and then for all of the game but for the first 30 seconds it was a bore to watch , relegation battle next season unless money spent 

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

Missed the goal cos BT decide to have their camera looking totally in wrong direction and then for all of the game but for the first 30 seconds it was a bore to watch , relegation battle next season unless money spent 

Defo. Did you read about reports in Saudi Arabia that the sale is done? Cant sayi believe it 😂

16 minutes ago, Woody said:

Defo. Did you read about reports in Saudi Arabia that the sale is done? Cant sayi believe it 😂

The ones that said we will sign Messi I read 😴 Can only see Fat Mike in charge next season 

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

So Villa have stayed up by a point 😬

image.jpeg.0349bc6b11d4a718155eaa64e215c6c2.jpeg

Seen enough of this bull on twitter. We have been done over by VAR several times. Goal against Palace, penalties against Spurs and Arsenal. 

Plus that Sheffield United one was in the first half, nothing to see we wouldn't of got a point, or even turned it round. 

4 games ago we were 7 points adrift of safety. If Watford and Bournemouth had pulled their big boy pants on we would of been dead and buried before today. 

Fuck everything

By the way, the three clubs who went down today are the three clubs who were promoted last time we were in the playoffs... Bit weird :)

4 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Fuck everything

By the way, the three clubs who went down today are the three clubs who were promoted last time we were in the playoffs... Bit weird :)

Championship doesn't have Var does it? Bad crack that getting a red lol BUT watch the foul on Mbappe other day , it's that trailing leg being classed as a scissor which from this angle doesn't look like a bad challenge , just watched another angle , not even a booking , not even a foul 

Edited by AdamNufc
2 hours ago, Rob said:

Villa was abysmal when I saw them. Awful. The other three must be horrendous.

What are Grealish FC going to do next year without him 😂 

I can't wait for United to spend a shed load on a fairly average player, it'll be funny. 

Talking about Pen United....So Rodgers.....Well......Looks like managing Celtic doesn't teach you how not to bottle a dead certainty. I've said it repeatedly since our near miss that while Rodgers almost won us the league he also was the one who cost it us. 

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I know it was Liverpool but last game....give it a fucking go Bruce!! We were toss!!

Tbf we were pretty trash until the big three came on. We looked out of balance and you could see things weren't clicking. 

I really wish that Minamino strike went in, he has flashes where I think he looks brilliant yet he still looks out of confidence and his different movement and positioning compared to Bobby seems to get in the way at times. A bit more bulk and some confidence I think he could be a nice little player. 

2 hours ago, Foxy said:

If you get relegated you might as well go down swearing on tv.

Pretty funny tbf

I hope the press go to town on Rogers and Leicester because their decline seems to have gone without much pisstaking. They only finished 3 points ahead of a frankly average Spurs team.

35 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Championship doesn't have Var does it? Bad crack that getting a red lol BUT watch the foul on Mbappe other day , it's that trailing leg being classed as a scissor which from this angle doesn't look like a bad challenge , just watched another angle , not even a booking , not even a foul 

No VAR, and this shocking decision changed a vital game for us, so yeah, bad crack indeed :(

There is something wonderful about Lallana signing for Brighton. He could have chosen a slightly better team and be a squad player, but he could really may a difference over there. 

On 26/07/2020 at 22:14, Mr Tree said:

No VAR, and this shocking decision changed a vital game for us, so yeah, bad crack indeed :(

So the red card has been overturned, but we have to wear the 1-0 deficit that we received as a result. I know replaying it etc would be a farce, but still, seems a bit unfair.

The ref gave the red on the 4th official's advice - are they allowed to do that? Genuinely don't know, didn't think so... Guess it's a grey area though (Zidane in the WC Final as a famous example)...

Our manager said "I don't understand why these games don't have VAR" - fairly guarantee that next year's Champ playoff games will have it...

6 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Least it's not just us getting over the top takeover reports 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200729-152250.thumb.jpg.3426f5687f941063f750aac3d8decd62.jpg

Jesus, when will these people ever learn. Good luck with that, Sam.

Meanwhile, absolutely buzzing after that performance tonight. One game from glory now...

11 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Jesus, when will these people ever learn. Good luck with that, Sam.

Meanwhile, absolutely buzzing after that performance tonight. One game from glory now...

Sounds like you played excellently.

11 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

@Scratch @WoodyScreenshot_20200730-154105.thumb.jpg.99f2a4c5903cb7fed7d09e7469f7279b.jpg

Well that's us well and truly getting relegated next season 😂

Never had much chance of going through anyway imo as the PL were never going to want to bite the Qatari hand that feeds them by letting the nation that pirates there IP take over a club. 

Poor Newcastle I absolutely feel for toon fans, massive club who could do wonders under new management. Let's hope somebody comes in with fresh ideas and gets rid of ashley once and for all. He's a drain to the Premier League

21 minutes ago, samhardy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6c4448f1eb24946427a165c87503860c.jpeg

Trust you @samhardy 😂 

Beyond caring now , just wait til yous have that bearded energy drinks bloke owning yous and we will both have the shittest owners 😂

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Poor Newcastle I absolutely feel for toon fans, massive club who could do wonders under new management. Let's hope somebody comes in with fresh ideas and gets rid of ashley once and for all. He's a drain to the Premier League

He will be laughing his socks off , pocketed £17m doing nowt from the deposit 

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

Trust you @samhardy 😂 

Beyond caring now , just wait til yous have that bearded energy drinks bloke owning yous and we will both have the shittest owners 😂

added 0 minutes later

He will be laughing his socks off , pocketed £17m doing nowt from the deposit 

Yep totally feel for you guys, I remember the days when you challenge for the league, think it was 97? Maybe 98 when you was top of the league, shearer is still my all time fav striker. You have everything there, fans, stadium great youth set up. Im positive somebody will come in and do what there ment to do