Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

Started my first proper career with FC Porto. All is well so far. Won the Supertaca 1-0 against Vit. Guimaraes before 3 out of the 3 in the league 3-0/6-0/4-0. Made some good signings although missed out on one who I will sign in January.

First real test up next away to Juventus in the CL.

I made an account with Portsmouth, I got them promoted. I then finished 6th in League 1 but got sacked, seems a bit unfair?. Harmony was good, finances were as stable as you can get at Pompey.

Damn its hard to find a good tactic..

Seem to have loads of chances.shots etc..but don't score for toffee..

My goalie does crap but his stats are superb..

#frustrating

Same! I'm finding this game more frustrating than fun by a mile! Not even managed a season yet as i'm getting fed up!

The AI are over powered and seem to score every other shot, our goalies are under rated and our scoring has been massively cut :@

I actually doing very well. i am now at euro cup

If I remember correctly, you're using sugar daddy. And no doubt that far in you'll be using world class regens.Nope. massive bosmanbunch of great young regen. i havent get sugar daddy yet. that fmh13

I actually doing very well. i am now at euro cup

If I remember correctly, you're using sugar daddy. And no doubt that far in you'll be using world class regens.
Nope. massive bosman bunch of great young regen. i havent get sugar daddy yet. that fmh13

Tactically it seems small tweaks make a big difference. Small changes like the role of one player or team mentality/intensity makes a big difference when you tailor your tactic to each opponent. It can result in landslide victories against sides like Real Madrid or cause shock losses to Granada if you screw up. Prematch reports are the key.

"Cruising" as much as this game allows atm in Season 2. Makes the game exciting :D.

Also, with training, if you use (for outfield) 11 "points" for ech regime 95% of players will be happy.

0 for none, 1 for light, 2 for medium and 3 for intensive. Stats achieved can still be IT-like from the past few FMHs minus the allroundedness.

Also, with training, if you use (for outfield) 11 "points" for ech regime 95% of players will be happy.

0 for none, 1 for light, 2 for medium and 3 for intensive. Stats achieved can still be IT-like from the past few FMHs minus the allroundedness.

I have been using that 11 points system for a long time :)