Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 CR7 + LM10 = Real Madrid One Thousand?

Ashez

CR7 + LM10 =

Season Two:

Season Review:

q4hIb0f.png

A solid yet disappointing season

League:

UZ5Vyc4.png

An unlucky season which saw us pick up too many draws and Barcelona were just too hard to catch, it was this season that i decided that the chosen players were more important than the team. 

Spanish Super Cup:

Yk8A1RA.png

A double trouble cup final :D

European Super Cup:

RpRPpxr.png

Yet another double trouble cup final!

CWC:

aAeq1Wv.png

A shocking match! At least we got the win and Ronaldo scored. Hate this game some times!!

CDR:

sfWASWP.png

At least we took glory from Barce twice this season!

Manager Profile:

btPcPu5.png

Had better, had worse! That missing title will bother me forever though!

Transfers:

ef5tnUg.png

Mainly some promising youth players although the addition of Ronaldinho and Gerrard stands out! Next season i'll have an attacking three of Ronaldo, Messi and Ronaldinho!! Awesome!

LXqE3dL.png

Again more player testing and selling of deadwood but Laporte and Maher will become first team players. Maher is pending as i didn't have the cash spare and he was available so i offered to take him in the summer once i had my new budget.

pH6kBFV.png

The business end of the transfers! Marcelo was being a little bitch so he was sent packing with the best left back on the game brought in to replace him, the next two were players i had an interest in from last year and they seemed worthy targets. Brice came in as he looked extremely promising and because i needed more options at RB but he turned out to be a massive let down while Marc needs no explaining. 

Assists:

msrFyqz.png

The same four lead the way!

The Main Event:

World Player Of The Year:

0rcdtMn.png

Ronaldo: 2

Messi:     0

Lionel Messi:

Stats:

BVk5AYR.png

Simply awesome!

Results:

yTQU5wE.png

An improvement on last year goal wise but the drop in assists is disappointing.

Ronaldo:

Stats:

LFqr34X.png

Viva Ronaldo!!

Results:

x75WIIW.png

Not as impressive as last year, please don't say the decline has started already? He may have scored less than last year but he was still impressive and i believe he'll continue to shine!!

CR7 + LM10 ='s:

Played: 243

Scored: 253

Two seasons in and i've already broken the quarter mark of my target! Awesome!

Thank you so much for the support this has received so far and please keep it up as it's the best motivation available!

Please remember to leave a comment :D

Question Of The Career - Has Ronaldo passed his peak?

That's a lot of transfer activity! A good season, despite the league and I'm sure Ronaldo has at least two or three more seasons before age starts to slow him down. I look forward to seeing how old man Ronaldinho does next season.

@DB: Cheers, let's hope it was just a dip!

@UKFS: That's what i thought, couldn't resist bringing him in. He didn't do much though :P

@Peely: Haha yeah, if im a rich club i take advantage of that to test players out, you'll see loads of players coming in and out during this career. Unfortunately Ronaldinho did nothing worth mentioning, massive fitness problems. It was mint to have Alonso and Gerrard back together though!

@Franco: Thanks :)

Nice season, reckon you'll have a couple years from Ronaldo at his peak.

Gerrard and Ter Stegen were wonderful signings btw, who cares about 'dinho when you've got Stevie!!

I have my eyes on this career because I want to see how far they go, regarding their age. Origi's and Welbeck's longevity made me curious. And Ronaldo is an incredible machine so his peak lasts longer :P

Wow high expectations :/, worried now haha.

I don't think anything will match my CR1k, then again i did say the same about Borja/Cunha and my 2k

CR7 + LM10 =

Season Three:

Before i start i'd like to thank everyone for the support this career has had, we've broken one thousand views and i've only posted two updates! really appreciate it and i hope it continues! You guys seriously are the best motivation a content provider could hope for! Now onto business.

Season Review:

hr7Aasi.png

Nothing i can say really, a fantastic season which saw us bring the league back home :D.

League:

KuptiaA.png

Awesome! Still too many draws but a title is a title, however we shouldn't of had a chance! It was Barca's to lose and boy did they screw it up!

jtZBv7x.png

The win for me and the defeat at Valencia cost them the title!

Champions League:

eJ9oU2X.png

Should have been closer but my magical duo continue to shine in the big games! Most importantly though this victory brings with it three more games!

Super Cup:

vTPh7B3.png

Real Madrid got the job done in the first leg

G40LYk9.png

Guess who ;)

CDR:

hanIgiS.png

A walk in the park for Lionel Messi :D

Manager Profile:

87v1Sd0.png

As decent as it'll ever be :P

Transfers:

OqgjbYL.png

A number of promising players i wanted a closer look at, basically all of them will go to the reserves.

hY1IrT1.png

Basically the same as above, although i changed formation this year and went for a standard three at the back formation so the RBs had to go with a CB being brought in.

k2HwIs9.png

Another massive signing as Pogba joins Madrid! I also added some depth to the squad while testing players out, this much money is a nightmare!

Assists:

lEGHufb.png

Still doing me proud :D

The Business end:

World Player Of The Year:

UJWj3qk.png

Poor old Messi!

Ronaldo: 3

Messi:     0

LM10:

Stats:

Forgot to take it sorry :(

Results:

74I3kCN.png

A much improved Messi! Seriously can not complain about anything about him at this point!

CR7:

Stats:

YQ0q0Uw.png

Still going strong, although is that a stamina drop i see.....

Results:

0AeWyn4.png

Ronaldo is back! A much better return this season! A few more seasons like this is a must from my main man!

CR7 + LM10 =:

Played: 363

Scored: 382

A massive season but still a long, long, long way to go!! 

Thank you all for following and as i said at the start your support has been breath taking so please keep it up!

Remember to leave a comment ;)

Question Of The Career: Is Pogba worth the transfer fee paid?

@Pro: Cheers

@Peely: I was happy to pay it :). As for completing it i haven't a clue as yet but i'm sure it'll be tight!!

@UKFS: He's been a fantastic APM :), the all round midfielder.

@Aff: Spain only mate, any reason why?