Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 15 General Discussion

Lee-Roy

What's the size of the game overall, as with 14 it'd download fine, then download more once playing it and I'd never have room for it, and can I move it to Micro SD as it would help me if I get the game?

What's the size of the game overall, as with 14 it'd download fine, then download more once playing it and I'd never have room for it, and can I move it to Micro SD as it would help me if I get the game?

I noticed on iTunes that it was around 700mb.

I don't remember being able to move it to the SD card on previous versions on Android. Not without being rooted at least.

Hmmm that's rather large aha, but on 14 I moved it to my SD card about a month or so ago with the intention of playing it but then my card messed up and all the files weren't working or anything, so couldn't go onto any of my apps that I moved onto it, same with my music too, was odd. But hopefully I can do so I have every intention of getting back into FMH but my phone keeps giving me problems :(

I should have 1st impressions on the new regen system up today or tomorrow. Has anyone found any evogens yet? Particularly those with changed nationalities.

Hmmm that's rather large aha, but on 14 I moved it to my SD card about a month or so ago with the intention of playing it but then my card messed up and all the files weren't working or anything, so couldn't go onto any of my apps that I moved onto it, same with my music too, was odd. But hopefully I can do so I have every intention of getting back into FMH but my phone keeps giving me problems :(

427MB on iphone

92651c8cc6c90cc2794f4b079e04a416.jpg

And it's takin up 63MB by having 4 save files

00b27d6b49f589c52bef4846529b5e38.jpg

There's merits to both the new match engine and the old one, I like the prematch info but agree albeit slightly that it's slow but it is improved which what was asked for I believe ☺

There's merits to both the new match engine and the old one, I like the prematch info but agree albeit slightly that it's slow but it is improved which what was asked for I believe ☺

The new match engine is way too slow, I've gotten FMH15 on an iPad 3 and it's just a bit of a pain.

I love the highlights and all, and it's clearly improved (which is what we all asked for) but still, it takes a good 30 seconds between each half, and now I'm not as likely to change tactics constantly as I used to in earlier versions of FMH because it'll take another minute for the simulator to adjust to the changes.

I know it's still an early version of this new match simulator, but I was hoping for a better game experience.

On a completely different note: Has anyone noticed Messi being super nerfed? His physical stats have been nuked and he can't handle most training regimes I can put other players through.

With regards to league reputation - it takes quite a bit to make a large change here without human interaction it'd be unusual to see more of a change than a half a star up or down usually (it can happen but its not 'usual').

With regards to league reputation - it takes quite a bit to make a large change here without human interaction it'd be unusual to see more of a change than a half a star up or down usually (it can happen but its not 'usual').

I am trying an experiment with Gibraltar at the moment to see if I can improve them so the greyed out player/regens will improve.

Quick question on the original and new match engines.

If you switch back to Original, are you effective playing FMH14 with up to date squads.

I'm assuming you are because they are different in that old has rounded minutes, no goals in injury time and new has minutes and seconds.

Anybody finding working in the lower leagues ridiculously hard? I found it fairly easy to bring players in for the last few versions of the game at whatever level, but this year it seems to be very difficult. I'm doing well but it's one hell of a challenge.

Also if you purchase the in-game editor do you have unlimited use of it? I went to buy it and the way it was worded made it seem like you could only use it once or in one save only.

Anybody finding working in the lower leagues ridiculously hard? I found it fairly easy to bring players in for the last few versions of the game at whatever level, but this year it seems to be very difficult. I'm doing well but it's one hell of a challenge.

Also if you purchase the in-game editor do you have unlimited use of it? I went to buy it and the way it was worded made it seem like you could only use it once or in one save only.

It is indeed unlimited mate and can be used in any save

Mate working in the lower league is a pain in the arse, I find that you literally cannot score goals and even if you do, you get pulled back tactic after tactic fails I find

Has anyone else's goalkeeper been getting straight 7s? My one has only gotten 7 over the past 14 games, including one where he conceded 3 times.

No,I guess that it depends by opponents as I played in UCL against a stronger team and my keeper got 10, but in league mostly 7 and 6 and rarely 8