Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

12 minutes ago, jaymarvels said:

I'm sure they will release more.

Could have done with being a bit clearer in that regard as the FM site just covers the leagues and doesn't say if anymore is coming. Got the exclusive here which could indicate more is coming however. 

19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Could have done with being a bit clearer in that regard as the FM site just covers the leagues and doesn't say if anymore is coming. Got the exclusive here which could indicate more is coming however. 

There will be more new feature information released in the coming week and as the PR people release information I'll be happy to answer any questions people have about specific features (before they're officially public I can't comment on their existence for obvious reasons).

But yes there are a lot more features/changes/stuff to hopefully excite people forthcoming :D

Edited by Marc Vaughan

Shame about Brazil but obviously unavoidable. Although I don't know too much about it, Turkey strikes me as a fairly competitive league overall. Don't know Poland at all but will be fun finding out.

Scouting seems like a nice addition, gives a more rounded feel to 'managing' a team and the parts of it. Presumably there will be some margin for error, even amongst the most highly rated scouts, to ensure the game doesn't follow the same path each save - players that are scouted wrongly or just don't reach their potential for example.

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

But yes there are a lot more features/changes/stuff to hopefully excite people forthcoming :D

Looking forward to what comes next!

There will be more new feature information released in the coming week and as the PR people release information I'll be happy to answer any questions people have about specific features (before they're officially public I can't comment on their existence for obvious reasons).

Let's hope.

FM 2017 has become quite stagnant in the recent years.BTW still a great game. But in case of FMM there's still a lot that can be done. Hope this years game comes out fresh with new additions

Good to know :), I look forward to hearing more :) 

1 hour ago, Vaile23 said:

You'll be getting a big kiss from @Ashez if that is back!

I haven't used it since the PSP days lol, I'm IOS and i like vanilla FMM anyway. I just know that being able to edit the game is massive for Vibe and it's creators :). 

9 hours ago, Dec said:

The two new leagues are confirmed as Poland and Turkey! There is no Brazil though. What are your thoughts guys?

Not bothered in the slightest, despite rarely managing out England, I wanted MLS or more second tier divisions for the current countries that only have 1 playable tier i.e. Wales, N.Ireland or Eire, or would have liked to see SI add more to the English National League System.

It wont stop me from buying the game though...despite complaints to SI i this thread I remain fiercely loyal to a game developer who has kept me goinfg in games for nearly 20 years now

3 minutes ago, Dec said:

CONFIRMED! No new languages will be in FMM17.

Does it have Turkish or Polish? I never look at the languages but if not that's a tad backwards :S 

Just now, Ashez said:

Does it have Turkish or Polish? I never look at the languages but if not that's a tad backwards :S 

It doesn't no. This may be due to technical reasons more than nations and you have to think a lot of countries playable don't have their language.

2 minutes ago, Dec said:

It doesn't no. This may be due to technical reasons more than nations and you have to think a lot of countries playable don't have their language.

Like I said it's not something I pay attention to, I couldn't say what's supported and what's not apart from English. I guess I just assumed we'd get those with the leagues and that the rest was supported. 

Hey folks!

Polish guy, polish top leagues - WOW!

I know the polish clubs and league specification, that's why I have a little question to SI team - have you ever concidered the topic about the cash from continental tournaments (champions league/europa league) for clubs, because without that money, fans who'll be managing polish club quickly will be bored and pointless?

Edited by Pilchu
2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

When the announcement for the improved enhanced engine is released can you list a few of the improvements please? :)

I'm pleased about Turkey but Poland is a bit of a let down.

I think I'm the only one here who's excited to find out what they've done with U23 teams in the Checkatrade trophy. Hopefully it gets mentioned before the release, because if it isn't i think we can assume they've not given it much attention.

4 hours ago, Ballistic446 said:

What is changes.txt? just out of curiosity...

A text file that lets you modify team/player names, so you can rename unlicensed teams (e.g. SLB) to their real name (e.g. Benfica)

Turkey makes a lot of sense.

Poland not so much but it is a big country with a strong national team and a lot of player prospects.

Would love to see my country (Greece) or Argentina though.

Edited by tenere1982
46 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Poland doesn't interest me at all but Turkey does sound interesting, surprised there wasn't any Asian league added to give more variety with Brazil leaving.

I guess the Asian guess was an example of Vibe over thinking things lol. Poland seems to be getting a lot of attention though so it must be a lot more popular than we expected :)!

1 hour ago, Archie Graveluth said:

For me, the best thing that could be announced would be the German national team.

This won't be possible for the foreseeable future I'm afraid given the licensing situation.

27 minutes ago, Alari said:

This won't be possible for the foreseeable future I'm afraid given the licensing situation.

I know. It's just wishful thinking. Or hoping that someday we can 'correct' that like in FM with the fake file.

29 minutes ago, Alari said:

Or maybe a .lic file like in FM PC ;) ?