Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

Cool improvement that, the screenshots also reveal more!

8RiSU9d.jpg

Top right corner is a green boot, what could this mean?

JxQthaO.jpg

International news round up confirmed in second news item! Nice! 

Nice one, game stays simple but still gets some depth I hoped for, though I would take transfer clauses over this, still is a big improvement on minor things, hopefully old bugs get fixed

14 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

A text file that lets you modify team/player names, so you can rename unlicensed teams (e.g. SLB) to their real name (e.g. Benfica)

Ahh okay cheers

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Cool improvement that, the screenshots also reveal more!

8RiSU9d.jpg

Top right corner is a green boot, what could this mean?

Hopefully they've added a stat for weak/strong foot

10 minutes ago, Fish18ish said:

Hopefully they've added a stat for weak/strong foot

That does seem the logical explanation, I just didn't wanna say it haha.

1 minute ago, jaymarvels said:

Could be foot soreness/injured foot?

If he had gangrene....Joke works a lot better spoken than in writing :( 

4 hours ago, Dec said:

Mike's Video (he will do a write up with screenshots on this site today too).

Good improvements. Still a little bit greedy with the tactics and transfers

Cheers to all at SI for putting together the game again, which is a lot of fun for a reasonable price. 

On the 442 bug, I'm sure they'll tackle it. The original EME was grand. Just out of interest, why was it happening? Perhaps there's no way to know but I'm curious.

Would love to see a Superleague creator, even as a pricey extra. Or anything that helps the Vibe community create new scenarios.

Turkey and Poland - I really couldn't care less. The smaller leagues are probably most interesting to those living there, and I am neither Turkish nor Polish.

What I would love to see is the option to include more divisions even when selecting multiple countries. I get that it will be down to memory issues, but I would rather have just two leagues with all divisions active instead of having four leagues but being restricted to top division only for three of them.

And the German licensing issue is a shame. Not SI's fault though, but still. Might as well leave the whole thing out, I can't get immersed when playing as "Gelchenkirchen".

13 minutes ago, Footix said:

Turkey and Poland - I really couldn't care less. The smaller leagues are probably most interesting to those living there, and I am neither Turkish nor Polish.

What I would love to see is the option to include more divisions even when selecting multiple countries. I get that it will be down to memory issues, but I would rather have just two leagues with all divisions active instead of having four leagues but being restricted to top division only for three of them.

And the German licensing issue is a shame. Not SI's fault though, but still. Might as well leave the whole thing out, I can't get immersed when playing as "Gelchenkirchen".

The German licensing issue has been like that for years, even on the PC version too. Its really out of their hands. Obviously the community end up fixing the names.

Edited by jaymarvels