Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

2 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Disappointed to see another Firmino downgrade.

Downgrade? :O 

Coutinho still moan all the time? Even though he's never came across as lazy or someone who doesn't train well. 

Next you'll be telling me Woodburn and Ojo aren't worth getting excited about like all other LFC kids apart from Sterling. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Downgrade? :O 

Coutinho still moan all the time? Even though he's never came across as lazy or someone who doesn't train well. 

Next you'll be telling me Woodburn and Ojo aren't worth getting excited about like all other LFC kids apart from Sterling. 

And Sturridge still wants to leave after 1 player of the month award? Haha.

Gutted not to have Alexander Arnold or Ejaria tho!

17 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

And Sturridge still wants to leave after 1 player of the month award? Haha.

Gutted not to have Alexander Arnold or Ejaria tho!

TAA really surprised me, not as surprised with Ejaria. Amount of kids the games needs due to where they are on loan is likely an issue, most of them been on FMM for a while but are average at best. If they weren't needed for loan clubs will likely could of had a fresher batch of youth but that's obviously just an opinion. I also hoped to see Gomes as heard great things. 

Tried Portugal only and Portugal as main with three more leagues. In none of those saves I found António Sousa, the -9 wonderkid so I'm guessing he's FM only.

@Ashez, buy the game. I played one match with EME and it was a lot more faster than last year. Didn't try OME yet. This time around I'll play my matches in EME.

4 hours ago, teo7 said:

The weird thing is the first 6 matches which i played in Poland there was always been a change to 442. Now manege in Turkey and everything is ok... will check england now

We extract manager's preferred formations so it might be that in the Polish league IRL there are a lot of 442 formations (like in england 10 years ago). When I get the chance I'll do a quick run through of Poland to check for any issues in this regard though. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Tried Portugal only and Portugal as main with three more leagues. In none of those saves I found António Sousa, the -9 wonderkid so I'm guessing he's FM only.

@Ashez, buy the game. I played one match with EME and it was a lot more faster than last year. Didn't try OME yet. This time around I'll play my matches in EME.

The game will be faster on certain devices, but on particularly older ones the speed difference will be much less noticeable.

One slightly annoying thing is now they have introduced the "Preferred Foot" but you can't search players with this attribute?

If this is a something that will effect the way players play then surely the ability to search would be crucial?

16 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

One slightly annoying thing is now they have introduced the "Preferred Foot" but you can't search players with this attribute?

If this is a something that will effect the way players play then surely the ability to search would be crucial?

It's not like managers usually go and search the market for a leftie or a rightie :P

24 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

The game will be faster on certain devices, but on particularly older ones the speed difference will be much less noticeable.

My cell phone is two years old. It's a Moto G, 2nd version with the last version of Android. How should it work with EME?

1 minute ago, Guille said:

My cell phone is two years old. It's a Moto G, 2nd version with the last version of Android. How should it work with EME?

I believe there should be some performance increase both out/in matches. 

31 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Can you search by traits? Same issue if not and they're more of a pain to check. 

49 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

What about short goal keeping passing? Or DMC ratings? Or long shots? Or more balancing? 

As I've said multiple times my issues go beyond the speed. 

12 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

I believe there should be some performance increase both out/in matches. 

What did you guys from si. done with databases? Why we can't change orginal databases with some other?

@AshezNo, you still only search by side so if you were looking for a left footed centre back to balance up a back four you would still need to check the player screen each time. :S

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Can you search by traits? Same issue if not and they're more of a pain to check. 

What about short goal keeping passing? Or DMC ratings? Or long shots? Or more balancing? 

Can you search by traits in real life? :P "I wan an immature left footed player!"

As for your other questions I have no idea because I only did a test game to check the speed. I also never played on the EME so I can't compare it to previous versions. Still...Porto won so...

BUY THE GAME! You know you'll end up doing it.

What did you guys from si. done with databases? Why we can't change orginal databases with some other?

Can you clarify?

Edited by Jack Joyce
13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

DMC ratings seem ok pal tbh got Dier and Wanyama solid 7-8's 

What was wrong with long shots before

10 minutes ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Can you search by traits in real life? :P "I wan an immature left footed player!"

As for your other questions I have no idea because I only did a test game to check the speed. I also never played on the EME so I can't compare it to previous versions. Still...Porto won so...

BUY THE GAME! You know you'll end up doing it.

Yeah you can, you'd tell your scout you want a player who cuts in or has an engine or runs into the box and so on. You wouldn't say find me a winger, you'd give what you want from said winger. The idea of FMM is to have a system and players that fit that system. 

4 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

DMC ratings seem ok pal tbh got Dier and Wanyama solid 7-8's 

What was wrong with long shots before

I had 4 saves end of this year and only 1 DMC across all the ones I used in the six old seasons finished with a 7+ AvR. Worst player in XI by miles yet in match stats he's doing his job brilliantly. 

The players just constantly shoot on site, which you can't control. Especially roles like ISFs and APMs. Just watch the stats it's so clear to see. 

Goalkeepers rarely complete a pass which means they rarely play it short as instructed but long (or the game isn't clever enough to take advantage of lose passes, both issues tbh). The stats echo a real life keeper hitting it long and being a successful pass more than a keeper who plays it short. Top my head Foster at West Brom's pass completion is around 40% as they play it long for knock downs, whereas Bravo at City is around 80%. In game it's under 50% with ease.  

Keeper - Around 50% in second and still a fair few long ones in first. Also an assist so obviously a long ball, not a bad thing though but clever play. Would you say that's how a short passing keeper at City or Barca play? I think Bravo touches the ball more than anyone at City. 

CB - Harsh on Wimmer in first as same stats as Alder but that passing is wayward. He gave the ball away ten times at CB, is he playing it long? I'll assume direct which is somewhat understandable but if on short  he's just giving the ball away and by the score the AI isn't doing anything with it. 

Kane - A lot of shots off target, what role? Or is he on free kicks? Still 12 shots and only 50% on target for a Premier League elite striker? Where is he shooting from. This season he's averaged 3.8 shots outside the box, 1 in six yard box and 4.7 in area. 

BWM - Two matches only one completed tackle?

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Keeper - Around 50% in second and still a fair few long ones in first. Also an assist so obviously a long ball, not a bad thing though but clever play. Would you say that's how a short passing keeper at City or Barca play? I think Bravo touches the ball more than anyone at City. 

CB - Harsh on Wimmer in first as same stats as Alder but that passing is wayward. He gave the ball away ten times at CB, is he playing it long? I'll assume direct which is somewhat understandable but if on short  he's just giving the ball away and by the score the AI isn't doing anything with it. 

Kane - A lot of shots off target, what role? Or is he on free kicks? Still 12 shots and only 50% on target for a Premier League elite striker? Where is he shooting from. This season he's averaged 3.8 shots outside the box, 1 in six yard box and 4.7 in area. 

BWM - Two matches only one completed tackle?

Short passing distribution for keepers does make them pass more short, but not quite to the extreme of a Pep Guardiola team (further changes we have in mind for tactics should help with this in the medium-term).

Looks like Wimmer gave away the first goal in the Chelsea game, or made a horrendous couple of errors that Chelsea didn't convert.

Kane - Funnily enough I checked his shots on target this season so far and it's exactly 50%. :) Even Aguero only has 58% and he's probably the best striker in the league.

4 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Short passing distribution for keepers does make them pass more short, but not quite to the extreme of a Pep Guardiola team (further changes we have in mind for tactics should help with this in the medium-term).

Looks like Wimmer gave away the first goal in the Chelsea game, or made a horrendous couple of errors that Chelsea didn't convert.

Kane - Funnily enough I checked his shots on target this season so far and it's exactly 50%. :) Even Aguero only has 58% and he's probably the best striker in the league.

Which isn't explained, at a time where this style of play is massively popular and important to systems this is misleading. It's clearly not implemented correctly as it's going long the same amount of time it's played short more or less. Does playing long passing result in it being played short? If so that screws with systems even more. 

May I suggest a individual mistake stat then? Would be useful across the board, especially if on a players profile/history too, you could see mistake prone players like Skrtel without having to test them and hope. 

That's spookey haha, but he is out of form :p. Regarding Aguero though that's obviously solid. God help anyone else in the game though if the big boys are only hitting 55% percent on target :/. 

The game just needs so many more stats, like on those screenshots you'd think the attackers hardly did anything. I'll assume a pass stat isn't a touch stat which is kinda an issue. Is my player seeing a lot of the ball and losing it before passing or is he truly not getting a sniff? We have hardly any idea what so ever.