Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, it's Stam

Stam

Most of you didn't know me before May, which is when I made an unexpected entrance as the new owner of Vibe. I'll try to keep this intro brief.

On personal level, I'm an islander residing in the south east part of Hellas. Husband and proud father to 2 kids. I used to create websites for a living. Love heavy metal music. Enjoying life away from big cities. 

FM wise, I created fmscout.com for fun back in the distant 2004 while I was still at university. I still run it to this day and I'm very happy with the way it has grown through the years. FMM18 is going to be my first time playing the mobile brother of FM.

In regards to Vibe, I seemed to be Dec's last resort for not shutting down this place, so it made perfect sense to me to take it in, despite not really having enough time for getting involved with another community. Admittedly though, I couldn't have done it without Putzy's invaluable technical knowledge. Together, we've done some necessary changes that we believed would make the site better and improve the sense of community.

My initial mission here has been successful, but it doesn't end now. It's good to be here and I intend to stick around for as long as I can. There are a lot of nice people who have warmly welcomed me without knowing me; I appreciate that. The future is definitely looking positive for Vibe, and I'm hoping to keep making the right choices that will help this place to thrive.

Great to know more about you mate.

Like PriZe I have lurked around FMScout through the years and had the odd tactic published on the rare occasion I have made a good tactic that is.

I'm interested if Stam is a nickname as it doesn't seem a very Greek name to me?

Next up I think we need to know a little more about the man behind the angry bird @Putzy

It's great to learn more about you mate, as I don't play FM I wasn't familiar with you before we first spoke. Since then I've seen and appreciated all the work you've put into Vibe and I hope FMM lives up to your expectations. 

Like i "said" in my previous post we're all extremely grateful you decided we were worth saving. Now it's over to the community to prove this faith wasn't miss placed which I'm sure it wasn't. I'd have been devastated to see Vibe disappear so you've got a friend for life in me haha. 

I have to say that I was no idea that Vibe was actually so close to being closed down :O That would have been a truly sad day indeed. This community deserves so much better and hopefully it can return to its glory days down the road.

Nice to meet you Stam and thank you for saving the site :)

I'll just echo @Ashez and say thank you for saving the site, this game has become a big part of my day, but the site is what keeps me going, having people comment and share and have a laugh is the reason I keep picking up my phone and playing this game

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm sure I speak for many when I say Vibe makes FMM the game it is. Without Vibe FMM would be a little one dimensional but the stories, challenges and discussions on this great site add so much more to the game. 

I played FMM17 yesterday for the first time in 6-9 months. The first thing I did was catch up with the recent topics on Vibe. There seems to be a lot more content on here now from when I was last active so that's credit to you @stam and your team. 

I'm planning on playing FMM18 a lot more than 17 and hope I can contribute a little to this site that has given me a lot of pleasure in recent years. 

Nice to know you mate! And thanks for holding this site together! Would have been real disappointed just when i found a gem in this site! Hope FMM will bring you a new dimension to football management! Never tried FM before cos i can't take the slowness, hopefully you can adapt to the quick movement of FMM soon. Looking forward to more interactions with you soon!

22 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I'm sure I speak for many when I say Vibe makes FMM the game it is. Without Vibe FMM would be a little one dimensional but the stories, challenges and discussions on this great site add so much more to the game. 

I played FMM17 yesterday for the first time in 6-9 months. The first thing I did was catch up with the recent topics on Vibe. There seems to be a lot more content on here now from when I was last active so that's credit to you @stam and your team. 

I'm planning on playing FMM18 a lot more than 17 and hope I can contribute a little to this site that has given me a lot of pleasure in recent years. 

Nice to see you back Billy

20 hours ago, Stam said:

In regards to Vibe, I seemed to be Dec's last resort for not shutting down this place, so it made perfect sense to me to take it in, despite not really having enough time for getting involved with another community. Admittedly though, I couldn't have done it without Putzy's invaluable technical knowledge. Together, we've done some necessary changes that we believed would make the site better and improve the sense of community.

I am glad Vibe is kept alive after been a member for so long, Dec did offer me the site first when he decided to step down as i worked close with him over the Downloads area, he wanted me to take over but sadly i declined on taking over the site as it would have been too much for me to take on. he didnt want Vibe to die but with no other wanted to step up he had no choice until @Stam came along so you all should thank both @Stam @Dec that Vibe is still here which is great.

Welcome @Stam and sadly things didnt work out for me here.

Welcome Stam, and like the others have said, thanks for saving Vibe! Would have been such a shame for it to die, so really glad you stepped in. Also thanks for the intro! ?