Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I'm Ola

olayinkajnr

Well, I think it's high time I do this too. Having seen the famous angry bird @Putzy posted his. 

My name is Adefalu, more commonly know by my other name Olayinka (Ola for short) and I'm from Nigeria. A separated father of one.

I graduated 4 years ago with a first class degree in Statistics and yes, I'm a qualified Statistician with experience in major softwares such as SPSS, MINITAB, R-PACKAGE, MATLAB, and Excel. Though, I get easily familiar with any statistical package even though I've never worked on it before. I consider that a gift. 

I work as an Inventory Personnel in one of the largest trading company in Nigeria.

I first got involved in Football Manager games in 2012. My first football manager game is FM2008. I first played Football Manager Handheld 2014 for a while before settling fully into the game.

I got to know about vibe when I looked out (via Google search) for tactics to use for my save.

I've not really been active on the forum as I'm not much of a talker (poster) not until @Stam made a post about social media manager and that caught my attention. Since then, I can't do without logging in to vibe at least 5hours a day. 

I hope I can repay the trust the team @Stam @Putzy @FuddledFox @samhardy @AzmiG26 @Taff have in me to make sure our presence is fully known on social media.

Feel free to ask me any question. 

Welcome mate! A qualified Statistician? I guess that's a handy skill to have for FMM! ?

Which team do you follow in real life? And which one(s) do you play in the game?

Statistics! I try to stay as far away from that evil discipline as possible :P My introductory stats courses are the only courses in my undergrad that I still have no clue what happened in.

I'll stick to calculus and analysis thank you very much :)

5 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Welcome mate! A qualified Statistician? I guess that's a handy skill to have for FMM! ?

Which team do you follow in real life? And which one(s) do you play in the game?

Yeah, qualified. 

I follow Arsenal FC :laugh: and play Liverpool in the game

added 0 minutes later
5 hours ago, MerlionMaple96 said:

Statistics! I try to stay as far away from that evil discipline as possible :P My introductory stats courses are the only courses in my undergrad that I still have no clue what happened in.

I'll stick to calculus and analysis thank you very much :)

Lol @ evil discipline. I love the course. Calculus one of my fav

Oh my.. i know all that software but i am qualified in not being good at them haha. Had SPSS in Uni... nightmares :O 

Thanks for joining the staff and helping out with the social space mate :) 

So in your opinion, who's the best Nigerian football player ever? And who is the one we should all be watching become a next superstar?

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Oh my.. i know all that software but i am qualified in not being good at them haha. Had SPSS in Uni... nightmares :O 

Thanks for joining the staff and helping out with the social space mate :) 

So in your opinion, who's the best Nigerian football player ever? And who is the one we should all be watching become a next superstar?

Best Nigerian football player? Arrggg, that's gonna be difficult to answer but in my opinion, it should be Kano Nwankwo. Next superstar is Alex Iwobi.

6 hours ago, tsadefalu said:

Best Nigerian football player? Arrggg, that's gonna be difficult to answer but in my opinion, it should be Kano Nwankwo. Next superstar is Alex Iwobi.

No idea! I think i only know Babangida who played for Ajax and Kanu. Man he was good<3

13 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Loved kanu his goal vs Chelsea from an impossible angle was amazing.

How about Jay Jay Ockocha he was Nigerian I think.

Yeah, he's Nigerian. Played for PSG, BOLTON and Hull City