Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

On 21/12/2017 at 23:43, zaangie said:

Started a new save. Can't continue after June 11th. It simple crash and restart the app. This never happened before the 9.1 update :(

Edit: Sorry, saw this was already replied to.

Edited by Alari

Already saw some people saying IFs are ruined. I only use one in my tactic and he's getting more assists than goals. He barely scores now. 

Screenshot_20171223-210028.png

Edited by zaangie

Hey, sorta new here. Just realised that since the new update, my IFs(Inside Forwards) are completely ineffective in matches, whereas before they were regularly banging in the goals. Now it seems lucky for them to even have a goal attempt. Playing on EME, by the way.

Aside from IF..I have transfer bug, tried to sign Martinez and few other clubs also made a bid..mine was apparently the highest but now its just stuck, I had to buy another player instead

On 19/12/2017 at 18:43, Marc Vaughan said:

Your board doesn't think he's of a calibre to deserve that high a wage - I've made this somewhat more tolerant in the 9.1 update on its way ..

When is this update coming to uk App Store?

7 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Aside from IF..I have transfer bug, tried to sign Martinez and few other clubs also made a bid..mine was apparently the highest but now its just stuck, I had to buy another player instead

Mine does that too. I ended up having to wait two seasons with my bid being accepted, in which the player became out of contract and I got him on a free.  He also happens to be the best goalkeeper in the game.

The one glitch that hasn't been sorted is accepting a bid after a bidding war....... like right now I have a player that I have raised and raised the price until I received a 'final offer' I hit accept and the window closes, and the bid vanishes. The only bid that registers is the first offer given to me. Loosing out on alot of in game funds. Anyone else come across this?

Just a couple of bugs to mention. Firstly every time I have a Champions League fixture it always show me this:

5a40d57e1734b_Screenshot_FMM2018_20171225-103931.thumb.jpg.2a204162b25872120791d26bf7554885.jpg

Secondly there's a bug with the World Cup European Qualifying Play off, I can't see the fixture list as shown below:

5a40d5c60d549_Screenshot_FMM2018_20171225-103621.thumb.jpg.9d342c59f7a95e92ce93f5d293357c49.jpg

5a40d5d272973_Screenshot_FMM2018_20171225-103634.thumb.jpg.616823e8d3266d5085130eefcb7f0805.jpg

5a40d5e0c9c75_Screenshot_FMM2018_20171225-103645.thumb.jpg.4b70eabc552e9564c4649cfaaafbd129.jpg

8 hours ago, craig41021 said:

The one glitch that hasn't been sorted is accepting a bid after a bidding war....... like right now I have a player that I have raised and raised the price until I received a 'final offer' I hit accept and the window closes, and the bid vanishes. The only bid that registers is the first offer given to me. Loosing out on alot of in game funds. Anyone else come across this?

Yes, it happens to me too. 

Just now, zaangie said:

Yes, it happens to me too. 

Found a way around it. Once you get to the bid you want to accept. Don't accept or reject, just close the winow and save the game. Once saved then the bid accepts ?

6 hours ago, Supervisor said:

Is that normal, when I tried change NT Tactics (They use same tactics as your primary team, default) example Italia tactics, it will change my PSG tactics too and vice versa?

I think that's a thing in older games too. Not sure. 

Another thing I've noticed is that when I scout older players like Kaka, Van Persie etc, the scout mentions that they have potential to improve a lot in future... 

9 hours ago, Supervisor said:

Is that normal, when I tried change NT Tactics (They use same tactics as your primary team, default) example Italia tactics, it will change my PSG tactics too and vice versa?

This happens when you use Germany,i think.It happened to me in Fmm17.

On 23/12/2017 at 16:33, Twister045 said:

Still seeing loads of red cards in AI simmed games.. couple of examples

Screenshot_20171223-082824.png

Screenshot_20171223-082829.png

I'm seeing a massive increase in reds during games. 6 reds in 7 games for me and I'm using normal tackling. 

My IFs are also ineffective, I've had to swap them to wingers to get decent performances from them.

I'm having troubles when I try to bid for a player that's requested by more teams. They said they'll take time to say what offers they accept or accept my offer but can't contact with the player.

Signed Goretzka for 30M and they told me they accept the offer but couldn't contact with the player. It seems to be bugged.

There's clearly something wrong with manager reputation. I start unemployed with unknown reputation. Got a job in Boston Utd. After 4 seasons I'm still stuck at the same club. I don't get offers from better clubs. Won 4 leagues and 2 small cups. After I won L1 in March I got 2 offers from 2 clubs fighting for relegation in the same league. Now in championship, I applied to a job at West Brom, they're in the same league as me. They choose a 40 year old unknown Welsh. I'm Portuguese and I  don't get offer from Portugal's second league, which is inferior to championship. 

Player profile bug. All attributes with no numerical values, age is -1, free agent without picture, unable to play any positions (screenshot attached) Screenshot_20171227-193207.thumb.png.928a504dcf90421da6f962fb0ec4394f.png

Can be replicated by running a save file until 2 squads of "Worlds Best XI" has been recorded, select "All-Time", tapping on any player that isnt newly added (year entered listed compared to "new entry"). Tap "Compare to Now", then select any profile by tapping onto the name of the player (old or new doesnt matter), tap back to the comparison page, and back again. Bugged player profile will appear.

I'm having a bug where I can't go through the youth promotion at the beginning of the season. I hit confirm and it brings me back to my messages but that message is still red and I can't go to the next day