Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

Jesus please speak english as this is english speaking site, not many people can join a discussion with you in an ompa loompa language

Thanks

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

So many disallowed goals since the update! Sometimes 2 or even 3 a game :@

It happens often in real life in my opinion so I like the realism of it. Even if it is annoying

On 29/03/2018 at 04:59, Schwantz34 said:

I'm seeing the opposite.

Plenty of them lose their jobs but I'm never offered the posts. When I apply I never get them either.

Which leagues are you playing? I have England, Scotland, Germany and Italy. I'm in my 9th season and no one has lost their job at City, United, Liverpool, Bayern, Dortmund, Milan, Roma, Napoli. Allegri left Juventus to take over Italy which allowed me to take over at Juventus. I then took the Spurs job which allowed Conte to leave Chelsea for Juve otherwise Conte would still be at Chelsea.

I still haven't seen a manager sacked from an elite level country such as Spain, Germany, Brazil or Argentina.

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

It happens often in real life in my opinion so I like the realism of it. Even if it is annoying

Agreed. It happens a lot.

1 hour ago, Lillywhite Dean said:

Which leagues are you playing? I have England, Scotland, Germany and Italy. I'm in my 9th season and no one has lost their job at City, United, Liverpool, Bayern, Dortmund, Milan, Roma, Napoli. Allegri left Juventus to take over Italy which allowed me to take over at Juventus. I then took the Spurs job which allowed Conte to leave Chelsea for Juve otherwise Conte would still be at Chelsea.

I still haven't seen a manager sacked from an elite level country such as Spain, Germany, Brazil or Argentina.

added 0 minutes later

Agreed. It happens a lot.

I'm talking about International Management, not the club sides.

Does anyone know if a further update is scheduled for release? SI usually have one more significant update after the January transfer window update but I'm not sure if 9.2 is their last one.

Sent my first team scout to South America to search for first team players, came back 2 months later without a single player to report on, only old reports from several months ago when he provided ‘updates’. No recommended players in my news feed either.

On 01/04/2018 at 15:12, Nepeg808 said:

Is this a glitch? Aberdeen FC can't promote youth. It always says there are no youth prospects on the horizon.

Kinda got a similar problem. I used to be able to give contracts to greyed out players then release them to make room for new greys. But the new greyed out youth player is always the exact same one I released.

I promoted 3 players from my academy, one with potential 5 stars, labelled as one of the best talents we've seen but only 1 was promoted. Are they lost to the netherrealms or is he gonna pop back up in a few years as a 100million 18 year old?

I have a player (Kennedy) that didn’t play for me, I cancelled the loan as soon as I started the Career, who some hoe is in my best squad. Also, Thos was a strikerless first season.AA18096E-089C-4930-8B4B-C6CDB4EE658E.thumb.png.a92e0f31a852de9553c7b5ddd03822ba.pnghAA18096E-089C-4930-8B4B-C6CDB4EE658E.thumb.png.a92e0f31a852de9553c7b5ddd03822ba.png

4847445C-451E-422F-801E-6E2E1735B954.png

im having issues connecting to the game when im not connect to the wifi it will ask me to connect to google store while I Didn't have this issues in FMM2017 OR 2016. Is there any solution for that?

On 08/03/2018 at 20:20, sharaziuk said:

Just noticed a bug on the new update. When you start a new career and you try to load the leagues, once you choose the nations you can't choose the leagues. Then it freezes when you continue. 

5aa19b9586164_Screenshot_20180308-202147_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.5cdee443bb889c778afa95c9f60f33c5.jpg

5aa19bade1509_Screenshot_20180308-202204_FMM2018.thumb.jpg.25aaa2d37404683966ae9e5dea594ec5.jpg

It´s happening to me.

I can´t start a new game.

What can i do?

On 09/11/2017 at 13:14, samhardy said:

Please report any bugs you come across in the new game in this thread.

Spotting and reporting them early will help SI iron them out which will help us in the process. I'll add any bugs that are found to this OP and will update it as time goes on.

Remember to keep in mind that it is useful for SI to be provided with a save from before the bug occurs if that is possible.

• Experiences of game crashing during loading leagues + looking through free agents list
  • Once a reserve team player in on loan has been promoted they can't be demoted back
  • Some transfer/loan-listed players are randomly taken off the list
  • Oddities in player rating when holidaying matches
  • Confirmation of transfers reappearing repetitively
  • Player history missing from certain seasons
  • Clubs buying players from their 'B' team
  • Board confidence low despite performing above expectations
  • DMC's still getting lower ratings than the rest of the team
  • Board not happy because of youth players being promoted
  • Some auto saves don't load
  • Commentary says a team has won the game even when they haven't

Updated 17/11/17

So have come up against another bug/ nuisance. I have been offering to loan out youngsters to other clubs. A club comes in for one of them but they want an option to buy at the end of the loan. I don’t want that option to not be available, so I untick it and then send it back to see if they ok it... then it comes back, ‘bla bla’ is going on loan to, ‘bla bla.’ So I say yes off you go. Then when it goes through it goes through as the original offer, where the buyout at the end of the loan is still displayed.

Can anyone please tell me why this is the case? This has never happened in previous FMM games! Starting to really annoy me!

10 minutes ago, JakeA said:

So have come up against another bug/ nuisance. I have been offering to loan out youngsters to other clubs. A club comes in for one of them but they want an option to buy at the end of the loan. I don’t want that option to not be available, so I untick it and then send it back to see if they ok it... then it comes back, ‘bla bla’ is going on loan to, ‘bla bla.’ So I say yes off you go. Then when it goes through it goes through as the original offer, where the buyout at the end of the loan is still displayed.

Can anyone please tell me why this is the case? This has never happened in previous FMM games! Starting to really annoy me!

Just had a look at my current loaned out youngsters and it seems I’m in the same situation. I’m not too bothered as they probably won’t be needed in my career but it’s slightly annoying as I did counter offer without the buyout clause inserted! Hope they patch this in the next update. Could do some damage to certain careers

2 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

Just had a look at my current loaned out youngsters and it seems I’m in the same situation. I’m not too bothered as they probably won’t be needed in my career but it’s slightly annoying as I did counter offer without the buyout clause inserted! Hope they patch this in the next update. Could do some damage to certain careers

Annoys me as like I said never happens on any of my previous FMM games! Counter offering has never been an issue!

A quick bug, I took over Paris SG and bought Firmino from Liverpool with a swap for Alves, but when the transfer went through I got this message

1955861139_Photo18-04-2018205348.thumb.png.a6d1eb362bd96fbbfb503eff81853135.png

It clearly says I swapped Diego Costa, when the next picture shows it was actually Alves??

1039760244_Photo21-04-2018205808.thumb.png.8832233255740506a56836d77e98f768.png

Edited by Cockers2505

One of the bugs that’s bothering me atm is it keeps making me a youth coach even though I always choose general coach. 

Another thing that bothers me is why do so many players sign for you, have 4 good months then declare on almost a daily basis that they want to leave to the press. In my current save I got promoted from the 2nd tier with 10 games to go and was 6 months into being in the top flight, top of the table (doing amazing) and all four of my big summer signings were talking to the press weekly about how they wanted to leave. It a) makes zero sense in the grand scheme of things. Why sign in the first place if you’re going to having tantrums 4 months later. In the players wildest dreams the transfer couldn’t have gone better...... And b) why does it automatically go to the player taking to the press continually? It’s not a shock to the fans when they’re saying every week for 12months+. Why isn’t there an option where they knock on the managers door first and talk about it and the manager gets to make some promises first? So much drama that you can’t do anything about. How often do you make a world beating team and half of them hate each other because of this?

And finally, why are transfers so weird? You try and sell a player and no ones interested. No one wants to loans you’re potential world class youngsters. You bid for a player and suddenly AI teams do too pushing the price up massively. You offer a player a contract and he signs for a worst team for half what you offered. Often when I’m playing I feel like it’s me vs the whole AI game rather then me just managing a team.

I have this sudden problem with my FMM18, For some reason lately the processing screen takes time to load but the one on 6th June 2021 it processes for forever Screenshot_20180424-122556.thumb.png.8092ec95818ff15361462cda7141c8b4.png

Edited by Shilside

I keep getting this kind of thing happen more and more recently.

Buy an Argentinian player that needs a work permit and it takes so long that the transfer window closes and the transfer is cancelled.  I literally bought another Argentinian that needed a work permit 4 days before and it all went fine but the one I’m posting now didn’t. Happened loads since last update.

EA3DE1BF-2283-4456-A506-E3728525D83D.png

BF259C75-AEA5-4444-9427-D50CFA0B3508.png

When trying to sign players I'm still getting offer of a new contract rejected. Player is unhappy with the boss.

How are they unhappy with me as boss when they don't even play for me and how is it a new contract when they play somewhere else.

1. Unable to Discipline Players

Recently, a player of mine was sent off during a match and I decided to fine the player. However, upon clicking the "fine 1 week wages" button, nothing happens. I have tried "formal warning" as well as 2 weeks of wages with the same results, which is to say none at all. I have also tried progressing once in the game and then issuing the punishment but again nothing happens

On 23/04/2018 at 04:11, Cockers2505 said:

A quick bug, I took over Paris SG and bought Firmino from Liverpool with a swap for Alves, but when the transfer went through I got this message

1955861139_Photo18-04-2018205348.thumb.png.a6d1eb362bd96fbbfb503eff81853135.png

Similar to the above. I do not have the screeenshot but when I signed David de Gea for a certain amount plus Kiko Casilla, the message in the picture says I have signed de Gea for "x amount plus .". Kiko Casilla's name was not mentioned at all.

3. Left Back Has Poor Rating for No Apparent Reason.

Similar to the DM bug that has been mentioned, my Left Back consistently has a poor rating for no reason whatsoever. I have the same tactics on both flanks but my LB will always have a lower rating than my RB no matter who I play.

Edited by NobleSixB312

The contract rejection glitch is highly annoying when trying to buy players.

Offer them exactly what they ask for = rejected contract. Go back and make the bid again, get to the contract offer again and offer them more = still rejected contract.