Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

11 minutes ago, djskipe said:

When i accept the offer to transfer my player, next day present same notify...

How do to fix this?

Apparently it helps to holiday one day

I was attempting to win everything with psg to unlock the sugar daddy and now, 3rd season in, i have yet to unlock and despite winning everything, board confidence in me is low and im aboutto get fired...help

Just now, Dhxn said:

I was attempting to win everything with psg to unlock the sugar daddy and now, 3rd season in, i have yet to unlock and despite winning everything, board confidence in me is low and im aboutto get fired...help

Is your team morale low, you might not be rotating enough?

5 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

Nope 

Screenshot_20171111-203904.png

Competitions is low, as good as your form is, have you been knocked out of cups on your off games?

2 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Not enough big signings? 

Oh God, please no. If I get sacked for being a cheapskate, then I'd quit the game.

2 minutes ago, sharaziuk said:

Not enough big signings? 

I bought malcom,dybala, mbappe, azpilicueta and others for over 700m$ those a massive massive signings

Screenshot_20171111-204706.png

Screenshot_20171111-204718.png

2 minutes ago, Meow said:

Competitions is low, as good as your form is, have you been knocked out of cups on your off games?

Oh God, please no. If I get sacked for being a cheapskate, then I'd quit the game.

Nope. I have yet to lose a game tbh 

3 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

I bought malcom,dybala, mbappe, azpilicueta and others for over 700m$ those a massive massive signings

18 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

I was attempting to win everything with psg to unlock the sugar daddy 

Of course you aren't unlocking sugar daddy....

1 minute ago, Meow said:

Of course you aren't unlocking sugar daddy....

What you mean? To unlock, you need to be incredibly successful. I got mine with psg in fmh 2016 and fmm 2017

7 minutes ago, Dhxn said:

What you mean? To unlock, you need to be incredibly successful. I got mine with psg in fmh 2016 and fmm 2017

PSG expectations are sky-high nowadays. Wouldn't surprise me if it took 4 or even up to 5 seasons of success to unlock SD. 

With much smaller teams a couple seasons less. At least that's how it's always been. 

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

PSG expectations are sky-high nowadays. Wouldn't surprise me if it took 4 or even up to 5 seasons of success to unlock SD. 

With much smaller teams a couple seasons less. At least that's how it's always been. 

Omg......no... 

Not sure why this is but for some reason all La Liga players are missing a season of their history. All the other leagues have the 17/18 stats but not the Spanish ones including the lower league sides. Is this because I've loaded too many leagues for the game to record the history or should this not be happening? 

Screenshot_20171111-140824.png

21 hours ago, zaangie said:

Loan buyout clauses are useless. I try to meet Gabriel Barbosa 25M buyout clause and I can't because Inter accept others clubs offers. 

I also sold Talisca for 36M and Besiktas has a 21M buyout clause. 

Screenshot_20171110-162020.png

No one besides me notices this? 

7 minutes ago, Jens said:

Is seriously nobody getting these repeated crashes on android? It's really frustrating. 

Not had one crash yet. anything specific that's doing it or just random?

I was unable to select "attacking or overloading" mindset while playing... the touch didn't respond in that area (attacking over loading or tackling for defense).... it was weird... I restarted the game again...

edit after restarting the game : still did not work... trying to press that area but no response in that area...  :  http://d.pr/v/WSUHzj

Edited by johnvibe77
13 minutes ago, jakebanno said:

Not had one crash yet. anything specific that's doing it or just random?

Always random. Can't seem to replicate them either. 

3 hours ago, Dhxn said:

I removed the pictures in the quotes to prevent cluttering. My point is that excessive spending for average transfers (at least according to the board) will take away from the success.

Edited by Meow
12 minutes ago, johnvibe77 said:

I was unable to select "attacking or overloading" mindset while playing... the touch didn't respond in that area (attacking over loading or tackling for defense).... it was weird... I restarted the game again...

edit after restarting the game : still did not work... trying to press that area but no response in that area...  :  http://d.pr/v/WSUHzj

I think I know the reason behind this bug....  Its coz of the orientation thing... Devs please check if the phone is rotated and played that area seems not to respond but when rotated (such that the phone hearing speaker is on the right hand) then it works fine.

39 minutes ago, Jens said:

Is seriously nobody getting these repeated crashes on android? It's really frustrating. 

Smooth as silk over here. Must be your rubbish phone :)

15 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Smooth as silk over here. Must be your rubbish phone :)

Yeah it must be my 800 euro mate 9...

4 hours ago, Dhxn said:

Screenshot_20171111-204706.png

Screenshot_20171111-204718.png

And you want sugar daddy because... ???

Not sure if this had been commented on, so I'm sorry if it has. However, if you have a full team and demote someone to make space for a new transfer, it'll promote someone instantly from the reserves back into the main team. 

If you have a full team and are looking to buy a new player it can get infuriating at times. 

Edited by JonDoe