Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Super League

Rocket

1 hour ago, Supervisor said:

Lol. My save Calhanoglu was totally useless. Kalinic was my best striker and Silva do what man have to do.

Çalhanoglu was my best player

added 0 minutes later
30 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Stoke city fans wet dream:laugh:

Only wet because Kane is dribbling all over

44 minutes ago, kts365 said:

And the next challenge is clearly Harry Potter

:( nice guess, and that's THREE POINTS for Gryffindor!!!

21 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

:( nice guess, and that's THREE POINTS for Gryffindor!!!

Im already top of the league!

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Depends how you use him. As a striker i find him pretty useless, but IF, SS and Treq he does alright. 

Maybe that is difference between me (noob) and elite managers? :). However this was fun challenge :)

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Comeback when you have achieved something

I'm Vibe's best specimen, remember? :laugh:

4 hours ago, kts365 said:

I never said i didnt get them to score....come on, I can get adu many goals and assists I can do this. That said the backup in the squad is disappointing. 

The further away I am from the action the bigger my mouth, mate :laugh: if I was playing I'd be talking shit to no one lol

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

You guys are all so terribly lucky I'm too busy to join this league. I'm doing a Milan save and they're brilliant. Those players you guys can't get to score are all FMM Gods in my save. Very lucky bunch all of ya :P:laugh::P

Yea,in your save and not the challenge,in your save,i bet you have lot of Worldclass players.?

In this challenge,we have dead a** milan players.

23 minutes ago, haykay said:

Yea,in your save and not the challenge,in your save,i bet you have lot of Worldclass players.?

In this challenge,we have dead a** milan players.

If you or anyone else needs any tips feel free to PM me :D

Btw, haven't heard any predictions yet, anyone interested in hearing mine? 

13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Apart from the Bunny taking a spectacular fall down the rankings, and @samhardy making at least 20 insults before the results are in I wouldn't want to guess at this one

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I want to hear it.

My prediction?

tenor.gif.ceb81c0576691e4b937857fce110f4d4.gif

Edited by kts365
14 minutes ago, Taff said:

Apart from the Bunny taking a spectacular fall down the rankings, and @samhardy making at least 20 insults before the results are in I wouldn't want to guess at this one

Bunny, get your act together! Start delivering on your potential!!! 

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Bunny, get your act together! Start delivering on your potential!!! 

I'm trying dude, I promise, but this F***ING GAME is really doing my swede at the moment 

1 minute ago, Taff said:

I'm trying dude, I promise, but this F***ING GAME is really doing my swede at the moment 

TT tactic is hard isn't it. Don't let yourself befooled by high scoring shit. My 343 last year was the first time i could 3 strikers to score similair numbers due to OP IF's. 

3 striker is normal to have two around the same number and one lacking. Just check some old careers likes @Ashez his careers and you will see.

then again Milan is just sjiiiiiiit

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

TT tactic is hard isn't it. Don't let yourself befooled by high scoring shit. My 343 last year was the first time i could 3 strikers to score similair numbers due to OP IF's. 

3 striker is normal to have two around the same number and one lacking. Just check some old careers likes @Ashez his careers and you will see.

then again Milan is just sjiiiiiiit

I know dude, just really losing my mojo and I think my top 4 place is in serious jeopardy if I can't pull it together

14 minutes ago, PriZe said:

sjiiiiiiit

Translation please?

9 minutes ago, Taff said:

I know dude, just really losing my mojo and I think my top 4 place is in serious jeopardy if I can't pull it together

My prediction. This is all an act and we are going to see some serious numbers from the bunny in this and his TT.

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

Translation please?

My prediction. This is all an act and we are going to see some serious numbers from the bunny in this and his TT.

You caught me I'm just trying to pyche everyone out!!!! or having a mental breakdown one or the other :D

1 minute ago, Taff said:

You caught me I'm just trying to pyche everyone out!!!! or having a mental breakdown one or the other :D

I have studied your MRI and it is definitely the later?

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I have studied your MRI and it is definitely the later?

That was before this idiot did the 9.1 update and now can't seem to get anything going, but I'll figure it out, going to get some testing done and try to come up with something

1 hour ago, Taff said:

That was before this idiot did the 9.1 update and now can't seem to get anything going, but I'll figure it out, going to get some testing done and try to come up with something

I hear you brother! I honestly cant get how man goals some.people are managing to get on this years version.

I just cant get anywhere near those numbers.?

1 hour ago, Taff said:

4958c318ae25547528fba1a5b33b966943c51d16

either bend over or murder it! Go crazy Bunny style!

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

The only time I like long shots on the EME is when Calhanoglu is taking them :D

:P(y)

1 hour ago, kts365 said:

I want to hear it.

Honestly, it feels like back in the schooldays during lunch break. At the playground drafting football teams, there's an elite pool of non-players left that everyone hopes to avoid. :laugh: I'm sure everyone has vivid memories of those defining times. 

PriZe my fellow Dutchie? Haha! The man is struggling to postpone his retirement but the panda is passé. Samhardy? Still feeling the cheesy effects from his New Year episode. Taff? I'm starting to believe his profile pic is actually his. Scott? Yeah back in 1983 maybe. Kts365? Yeah I believe this is the guy to bet my money on. If we were choosing a runner-up. Woodward? From the Woodies? Come on, should've stuck with tennis, bro. Haykay? Still too inexperienced as far as H2H concerned but I see potential here. Fuddledfox? The Fox? He probably Anchormanned Calhanoglu which explains his utter inefficiency. No no and NO! I'm placing all of my hard-earned lifesavings on one man. And this man, this self-proclaimed noob-man goes by the name of @Supervisor. Bro, please. Don't let me down. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

No.

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

Just in. 

Taking the piss out of someone dying of the black death a bit far imo :O

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Honestly, it feels like back in the schooldays during lunch break. At the playground drafting football teams, there's an elite pool of non-players left that everyone hopes to avoid. :laugh: I'm sure everyone has vivid memories of those defining times. 

PriZe my fellow Dutchie? Haha! The man is struggling to postpone his retirement but the panda is passé. Samhardy? Still feeling the cheesy effects from his New Year episode. Taff? I'm starting to believe his profile pic is actually his. Scott? Yeah back in 1983 maybe. Kts365? Yeah I believe this is the guy to bet my money on. If we were choosing a runner-up. Woodward? From the Woodies? Come on, should've stuck with tennis, bro. Haykay? Still too inexperienced as far as H2H concerned but I see potential here. Fuddledfox? The Fox? He probably Anchormanned Calhanoglu which explains his utter inefficiency. No no and NO! I'm placing all of my hard-earned lifesavings on one man. And this man, this self-proclaimed noob-man goes by the name of @Supervisor. Bro, please. Don't let me down. 

Haha. Thank you :D. Good joke :). I'm suprised if I win even one guy :D