• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

11 minutes ago, Taff said:

Right all done and not particularly happy with how it went but there we have it

@samhardy I’ll get the results to you tomorrow 

You might wanna sit down......i've finished too.

Results going in now! 

1 minute ago, samhardy said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't open it until seconds before the deadline!! Who knows what damage you could unleash on the world!!

42 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Don't open it until seconds before the deadline!! Who knows what damage you could unleash on the world!!

Your all being so mean  ?

2 hours ago, kts365 said:

I read that in Sid James' voice.

You realise that quote will be lost on most of the youngster on this site.

On 25-2-2018 at 18:30, samhardy said:

Week 3 - Challenge

Slow Starters?

Two weeks down and we're starting to see the league forming now. Some surprises and some not so much but the excitement will only build as we carry on into the third week! We've finished the political leg of the league and for the next couple of weeks the challenges will be taking inspiration from real life football scenarios.

Benevento_Calcio_logo.png&key=299cfe0d36

Maybe the term slow starters is a bit of an understatement when describing Benevento's start to this season's Serie A. It took them 15 games to even secure their first point, and a further 4 matches to eventually get their first win on the board.

The Challenge

For the first time in this Vibe Premier League the challenge won't be lasting a full season. You won't be able to afford a poor start as you only have 19 league matches to make an impact.

When booting up the save you'll only be loading Italy only and picking your preferred starting XI. There are no restrictions when picking this lineup, that comes once it's picked.

This line up will be used in every league match you play.

Once you're starting XI has been selected, the core of it will be ripped out. That lasted long :P Your GK, and your highest valued defender, midfielder and forward from that lineup will immediately be demoted and if you wish, sold. They will be replaced by one of the large number of 15 year olds available when loading Italy only. 

So your starting line-up will consist of your selected players and the four 15 year olds you've bought to replace your 4 core players.

1. Is this my own preferred XI or the one that is picked when you choose to "pick team"? (before i do something wrong)

2. For defenders, midfield and striker... Does a player that plays M R, ST also count as striker or are you talking abaout a "pure" striker that only has ST?

4 minutes ago, Titjes said:

1. Is this my own preferred XI or the one that is picked when you choose to "pick team"? (before i do something wrong)

2. For defenders, midfield and striker... Does a player that plays M R, ST also count as striker or are you talking abaout a "pure" striker that only has ST?

1. Your own preferred XI
  2. Did you put him at MR or ST in your line up? If he's green in both then it's whoever position you chose to put him in your line up.
5 minutes ago, samhardy said:
  1. Your own preferred XI
  2. Did you put him at MR or ST in your line up? If he's green in both then it's whoever position you chose to put him in your line up.

1. okay thx mate

2. Was putting team together as we speak when i saw this guys could play both places, just didn't wanna make any mistakes this time :P 

31 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

What if you have two players in the same position that are both the highest valued? Can you choose which one to ditch?

Yep, your choice if they’re the same value.

My scores went in last night. No idea if they are good or bad as I have nothing to compare to.

I enjoyed the shorter amount of games this week as it enabled me to rattle through them in a couple of hours over 2 evenings with out any time pressures.

How's everyone else getting on?

44 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

My scores went in last night. No idea if they are good or bad as I have nothing to compare to.

I enjoyed the shorter amount of games this week as it enabled me to rattle through them in a couple of hours over 2 evenings with out any time pressures.

I should be done by tonight or by tomorrow morning :) 

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

I've been struggling - regular injuries and inconsistent results...

Should be done today hopefully!