Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

@Acidsparxx v @FuddledFox - Acid needs the win but Foxy has taken to vibe competitions like a duck to water so I'm going for him quite comfortably

@Titjes v @Real_Random - Both struggling but RR has the experience to grind out a narrow victory and I believe he will do so

@Mr.Manager v @Taff - Going for a minor surprise here as Taff hasn't hit his heights yet and has got away with a couple so far so I'm going for either a draw or a narrow win for Mr.M

@PriZe v @kts365 - Can't see the Panda slipping up here and he should pick up another 3 or maybe 4 points.

@BatiGoal v @samhardy - Me, 4-0. Who the flying fuck is BatiGoal? :laugh:

7 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Acidsparxx v @FuddledFox - Acid needs the win but Foxy has taken to vibe competitions like a duck to water so I'm going for him quite comfortably

@Titjes v @Real_Random - Both struggling but RR has the experience to grind out a narrow victory and I believe he will do so

@Mr.Manager v @Taff - Going for a minor surprise here as Taff hasn't hit his heights yet and has got away with a couple so far so I'm going for either a draw or a narrow win for Mr.M

@PriZe v @kts365 - Can't see the Panda slipping up here and he should pick up another 3 or maybe 4 points.

@BatiGoal v @samhardy - Me, 4-0. Who the flying fuck is BatiGoal? :laugh:

Right ....i think we can safely say....im finishing bottom.

Lovely write up and killer graphics, kudos to the hosts. (not asslicking for extra pts tho would be appreciated at this point :P

I expected to score topspot this week but yet again I fail to meet my expectations. Maybe everyone's right and in fact I am overrated :O

Who's my next victim? @samhardy? Mr Hardy or just Samuel? Bet he hates either one :laugh:

8 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

Right ....i think we can safely say....im finishing bottom.

Stay away from my bottom spot will you :P  There is no way someone is finishing below me :P 

I'm just hoping I can finish 1 challenge and not finish last :O 

41 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Stay away from my bottom spot will you :P  There is no way someone is finishing below me :P 

I'm just hoping I can finish 1 challenge and not finish last :O 

Its going to be a close one mate.

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

Submitted your score yet? :P

:laugh:

Week 4 - Challenge

Goals From All Angles

The league really starting to take shape now and every match is crucial at this stage especially for those down the bottom with just two weeks till we lose the bottom two. We've all heard about those "one man teams" that rely sorely on their star player to provide the goods but in this challenge it'll be the complete opposite as you'll be looking for as many goalscorers and providers as possible.

57661132.jpg?t=1508322814000&key=9aab439

Above we see Luis Suarez one of the most prolific goalscorers/assist makers in world football. Your job will be to find as many Suarez's at any club of your choosing in just 20 games.

The Challenge

For the second week running we have a shorter challenge following last week's that seemed to go down well. This time the challenge lasts 20 league games and for the first time in the competition at any club of your choosing.

This challenge is actually extremely simple. Pick any team, no restrictions on transfers, squad or anything. The aim is simply to get as many players as possible to pick up a goal and an assist at some point during the challenge. It doesn't have to be in the same game, just as many unique goalscorers/assisters as possible.

You'll also receive a point per league point you pick up in the league after the 20 games.

1 point for every league point

5 points for every unique player who has a goal and an assist

Clarifications

• Any club in any league 
  • No restrictions on transfers
  • The goal + assist doesn't have to be in the same game

Once again only 20 games to play so until Friday evening to complete it.

Deadline - Friday 9th March 5PM

Best of luck

Rules and screenshots required

Spoiler
  • Enhanced match engine only
  • Own tactics only
  • No unlockables, IGE or outside software
  • SI approved databases only
  • No holidaying or reloading
  • Evidence via screenshots will be required
  • Failure to meet the deadline will equal 0 points - no extensions
  • If you fall under any suspicion you will be asked to submit your save for inspection. Failure to do so will result in immediate ejection from the competition.
  • And the most important rule - have fun :)

Screenshots Required

• League table after 20 games
  • Manager profile
  • Squad list in order of appearances
  • History page of every player with a goal + assist

Mr Hardy....you have out done yourself with this one!

I may end up finishing in the bottom two but i'm going out all guns blazing(i hope).

Just now, FuddledFox said:

Great challenge. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this tonight.

Im not going to say good luck ?

4 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

DONE!! Just to confirm me and @BatiGoal are not the same person!

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

I can indeed confirm that @Acidsparxx has submitted his results the day after the challenge was released.

The apocalypse is coming.

tenor.gif?itemid=5090655

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

I'd like to file a missing person's request for @BatiGoal. Come on BG I know coming up against me is a traumatic event but you don't learn anything from hiding away. Time to prove why you are "the best" :P

Saw him running scared earlier ?