Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Kaka Returns!

Ashez

Great to see you dabbling @Ashez and what a player Kaka was. Game misses his talents. I used to always sign the old boy Ronaldinho when i could lol. What a god! 

Great results mate. How long has he got left in the tank I wonder? Can u retrain to defence lol?

16 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

Nice update Ash! Loved the write up on the derby!

Thanks! Tbh I was pretty annoyed with myself as the odds image was intended as a cliff hanger ending to the previous update but I filed it in the wrong folder so I missed it :@

15 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Going well mate, now Kaka just needs to really show his quality because like you said you need the goals. KIU

It would be ace if he chipped in with a few more but it's hard to complain considering lol

14 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

Dude..9 assists in 17 games at his age is pretty impressive.

Well done. (y)

He's really surprised me in fairness! 

4 hours ago, kylieboi88 said:

Great to see you dabbling @Ashez and what a player Kaka was. Game misses his talents. I used to always sign the old boy Ronaldinho when i could lol. What a god! 

Great results mate. How long has he got left in the tank I wonder? Can u retrain to defence lol?

Ronaldinho should have been so much better, look how good he was when he was half arsed! His period at the top should have been more impressive and longer lasting. 

Kaka the right wing back haha

Kaka Returns!
Part Four
November

Europa League Progress

HIgUnoJ.jpg

A convincing win sees us basically tie up the group. 

The Group

Spoiler

FdHeI6v.jpg

A walk in the park! 

The Battle Of Rome

aKEl5xz.jpg

The scoreline flatters us as we score twice in the closing stages! 

Disaster Strikes!!

ybSqOgz.jpg

:O

Kaka is out for three months! Which of my defenders inflicted this injury? I demand to know! 

The End Of Kaka?!

This injury basically brings this career to an end, hopefully you don't feel too cheated by this decision but it's the way FMM playing goes. Granted I could continue but this was only ever going to be a one season career and I personally don't see the point of grinding three months out to hopefully play two more. I'd much rather put that time into other projects (which I have) as by the time he's back and ready to go again the season will basically be over. 

In fairness I've had rotten luck with injuries this year as they've impacted so many of the saves I've played! While it's true I've not spent much time on big ideas so the loss has never been massive but a few player based challenges I have attempted have been hit hard by injuries. The most gutting one is the 1kc I started the year with which you guys never got to see as the injuries just killed the save, he had the rarely injured trait but he still got a stupid amount of knocks. I'm not even moaning to be honest as it's apart of the FMM experience but I do wish I could see something through from time to time haha. 

Anyway before we end this journey let's take a final look at the Brazilian superstar known as Kaka!

Kaka
Stats

qS3t0dh.jpg

He's still look pretty decent considering!

Results

uvkrAi0.jpg

Responsible for 14 goals in 19 games! I can't complain at all, what a player!

Form

Spoiler

m7z7FdY.jpg

Traits

Spoiler

J8Ozcfa.jpg

His negative traits bother me! 

Manager Information

Spoiler

dRbT6Q0.jpg

Pretty average but it would have done 

The End

Thank you for following and I hope you enjoyed this bite sized career, in the coming days my LFC thread will see updates while I also have something with @Foxy coming soon. As always all comments are appreciated. 

Edited by Ashez

Gutted mate :( I feel your pain, although I’m quite the opposite this year injury wise! None have affected my challenges to an extent where I’ve failed to continue. This looked so promising too! Can’t wait for whatever you’ve got in line next mate 

Edited by NucleusNT
21 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

Gutted mate :( I feel your pain, although I’m quite the opposite this year injury wise! None have affected my challenges to an extent where I’ve failed to continue. This looked so promising too! Can’t wait for whatever you’ve got in line next mate 

It's just one of those things lol. 

20 hours ago, Foxy said:

What a way for it to end for Kaka, gutted:(.

I am excited about our little project though:)

At least he went out on top!

So am i!

17 hours ago, PriZe said:

Bye bye Kaka:'( thanks for bringing him back @Ashez!

Hopefully this inspired someone else to give him one more try!

15 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Shame about the injury, but a good season what you did play

Agreed!

Thanks lads :)

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Hopefully this inspired someone else to give him one more try!

I might try something with Kaka after my 1k career has finished actually, I’ve not done a short career for a while so it might be a nice change of pace!

4 hours ago, Titjes said:

You gave Kaka the goodbye he deserves mate, well done ;)

3 hours ago, NucleusNT said:

I might try something with Kaka after my 1k career has finished actually, I’ve not done a short career for a while so it might be a nice change of pace!

While it was short lived I did really enjoy this save, I was gutted when that message came through :(

Poor old Kaka, out with a whimper.

Shame it ended this way. Shall write up the full challenge soon I think, see if any others wants to try to beat your target of assists.

17 hours ago, Acidsparxx said:

Gutted for you dude.

Despite that though what a short but brilliant career...loved it.

(y)

It's just one of those things :)

It's not the length that matters but what you do with it :P

9 hours ago, danovic78 said:

Poor old Kaka, out with a whimper.

Shame it ended this way. Shall write up the full challenge soon I think, see if any others wants to try to beat your target of assists.

Nice, I can't wait to be removed from top spot haha

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

Nice! Both the career and the injury!

You moan when I play and moan when I don't :@

42 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's just one of those things :)

It's not the length that matters but what you do

Your so right! :P