Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woody

Index Woody and Ian's Record Store

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Screenshot_20200518-025608.thumb.png.23c73dacf73bed55b0d31665cf0d3dac.png

@broodje kip 😁

Thank you, a truly fine record that one even if it is just to share. 

53 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

😬Thought you’re banned from the store

He is not banned from the store at all and is in fact very welcome at any time. It’s those other two troublemakers who’ll find themselves banned if they aren’t careful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Woody and @Ian

Got a few more OME records, maybe a new category for the EME too?

Most World Cup Qualifying Goals - 129

image.thumb.png.63859880f0f51456ac7902de1ad9251a.png

Most Tournament Goals - 34

image.thumb.png.e5045c8d36ca11bbc38502a9422945ae.png

Remember no such thing as an easy game at international level! 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ian said:

Thank you, a truly fine record that one even if it is just to share. 

He is not banned from the store at all and is in fact very welcome at any time. It’s those other two troublemakers who’ll find themselves banned if they aren’t careful.

I've historically been a supporter of @BatiGoal remaining in the store, but I think we should probably revisit that. At least for that last record - no way you should let him claim that one! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I've historically been a supporter of @BatiGoal remaining in the store, but I think we should probably revisit that. At least for that last record - no way you should let him claim that one! 😄

Re assists I'm nowhere near your lvl, mate. You're the Assist Master. Altho my current formation does really well, and quite consistent too, it's largely 1 assist per 4-5 goals I score. The occasional assist hattrick and the fluke case of half dozen up there. Positives, I'm finally at that point again where I might consider going for a 1KC Assists, maybe as my last FMM20 career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crowned league champions as early as Feb 22nd

Screenshot_20200518-162958.thumb.png.f0666b91caae28c644b38989354e92cf.png

Is this worthy of a store mention at all or am I fishing for records at this point 🤔😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Re assists I'm nowhere near your lvl, mate. You're the Assist Master. Altho my current formation does really well, and quite consistent too, it's largely 1 assist per 4-5 goals I score. The occasional assist hattrick and the fluke case of half dozen up there. Positives, I'm finally at that point again where I might consider going for a 1KC Assists, maybe as my last FMM20 career. 

Go for it! My prediction: 998 assists :P 

Nah, I'd love to see you make it, I know you've thought about it for a long time. If you get 1 assist per 4-5 goals, you should make it, given the insane amount of goals you score. And if you focus your legendary tactical skills on assists, you'll make it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/05/2020 at 11:48, BatiGoal said:

Crowned league champions as early as Feb 22nd

Screenshot_20200518-162958.thumb.png.f0666b91caae28c644b38989354e92cf.png

Is this worthy of a store mention at all or am I fishing for records at this point 🤔😃

🎣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

What a fluke 😁

My player scored directly from corner kick lol

I will post screenshot first or maybe do small video from 88th minutes if is important. 

But for now get that boy on the record.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20200523-152312.thumb.png.4d72814aa5b608b214ea478287456f48.pngScreenshot_20200523-152350.thumb.png.9ca580f022ccb1f3aceef21c931cb36f.pngScreenshot_20200523-152407.thumb.png.b7825ccd5b926c2b3015f1c5233c8673.pngScreenshot_20200523-150910.thumb.png.9bb279d4df91c4500ae21ff3215abacb.png

 

Edited EME.

Edited by Don-x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×