Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

Just now, MIKEL said:

I am using ORIGINAL. Do I need to change it? Is it just for Enhaced engine?

I have just started a new game on the OME and it is matching the screenshot you posted. 

If you use EME you can set player instructions as mentioned in other threads, OME (Original Match Engine) doesnt allow specific instructions. 

However, your playing device might not run as well using EME. 

3 minutes ago, MIKEL said:

ok. I understad. I will try to start with EME a new game. Corners tactics was one of the reasons to update form FM20 to FM21. Thanks a lot!

1201440706_Screenshot_20201201-154414_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.f0f98a78d8aa1ec8776c9c84e08e8e7f.jpg

Just so you know - The white box is what needs to be ticked for EME. 

On 30/11/2020 at 11:23, Paulinho_1998 said:

That is quite realistic tbh... you are managing Spurs! 😂

I was about to say that’s so Spursy 😂

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

On the finances page it shows that I got 30.5M out of transfers but in reality I got 3M

I got this bug also on FMM20

Screenshot_20201202_170055_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201202_170037_com.sega.score.jpg

Did you sell someone after the previous season (in terms of fixtures) ended but before the new season started? Not 100% sure but I think that was the reason it was wrong for me before.

1 minute ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Did you sell someone after the previous season (in terms of fixtures) ended but before the new season started? Not 100% sure but I think that was the reason it was wrong for me before.

Nope, in the previous season I only sold about 2 or 3M

Just now, Struja986 said:

In first season 5 subs allowed per game in Italian Serie A. 

In second season 3 subs.

Bug or reallity is the same 🤔

reality, this is how is planned. PL is the only league out of big leagues that have 3 also this season

3 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Has anyone actually had a player play a game at an affiliate club? Ive sent about 4 players to serie B for half a season, all of whom would be upgrades for the starting XI, and not a single one of them had made an appearance. 

Is Serie B loaded up?

Im back in the office first days since February, so not getting as much time now to play FMM🤬

11 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Has anyone actually had a player play a game at an affiliate club? Ive sent about 4 players to serie B for half a season, all of whom would be upgrades for the starting XI, and not a single one of them had made an appearance. 

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

Is Serie B loaded up?

Im back in the office first days since February, so not getting as much time now to play FMM🤬

I've sent a player in Turkish second league, and didn't had Turkey loaded, the player got matches. 

13 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Good to know. I just have a shitty affiliate! 

or youngsters that they think are too good. Only one of many wanted to go to that Turkish club, and was the best of the lot.

12 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Changed the captain and vice-captain, who the hell is Itter? A kido from Germany... 

Screenshot_20201204_013106_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.de1a91d614b98e085a0cc0c4ff007180.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_011636_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.a08770ccb54aac35c455481ea2147f20.jpg

Screenshot_20201204_011641_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.f2ab2435aa395e047bf07fa0b65fcadf.jpg

I’m more interested in your captain’s name 

So I definitely have a bug!!!  I have just finished a game as I pressed next its has kicked me out of the app altogether!! Tried to load the save, kicks me out, tried a different save - kicks me out!! Really annoyed as it seems I've lost all my saves 

I unfortunately have no screenshots as it never crossed my mind at the time but I had a bug where I offered around £140m for Erling Haaland however the bid was rejected and re-negotiated to and brackets included.. (-£1) and when you press suggest offer its accepted for £0 then you get the offer a contract and so on. 

Anyone else seen or heard of this?

I haven't a clue what triggered this

Werner pass straight to tammy abraham (no. 9) and he go straight to score a goal. Correct me if i'm wrong, that's supposed to be offside right?

edit: thank you for the answers guys, it’s onside because no.9 still inside his own half. So it’s not a bug. 

Screenshot_20201205_213007_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by serious96
3 minutes ago, serious96 said:

Werner pass straight to tammy abraham (no. 9) and he go straight to score a goal. Correct me if i'm wrong, that's supposed to be offside right?

It could be but we can assume Abraham sprinted as soon as Werner release the ball

6 minutes ago, serious96 said:

No it’s inside his own half so no offside in own half.

12 minutes ago, serious96 said:

You are wrong, number 9 is in his own half of the pitch. The offside rule works only on the opponent side of the pitch. 

1 hour ago, serious96 said:

He’s onside because he is in his own half. Had he been over the line in the middle of the pitch he would have been offside. 
Couldn’t explain it better, hope you understand. 

Edited by MrJameson
1 hour ago, serious96 said:

Since nobody offered an answer let me answer it 🤣

He is in his own half so it is onside 

38 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

So @Scratch just to let you know I addressed the Hugo Felix issue in the SIGames Forum 😁

Great! I added some screenshots of his entry in the DB etc, hopefuly they can work it out.