Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 Bug List

Mr Tree

The instructions below are still valid, but in response to feedback from here last year, behold........

1842174176_Screenshot_20201124-085035_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.bff4b28ee46c7b3788c699e463b39552.jpg

(the top option!)

Remains to be seen how effective it'll be, but I'll retain optimism for now!!

SI's general recommendation is to log issues on their forums: https://community.sigames.com/forum/298-football-manager-mobile-technical-help-and-bugs-forum/

Otherwise, if you come across something odd within your save, upload a copy of your saved game from just before the odd occurrence to this link - make sure to change the filename first to something like Username_BugDescription.dat - it's best to confirm it here too so that they can match the filename and the issue. (you can also attach save game files to a thread if you start a topic on their forum).

Guide on how to access Android saves: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019-mobile/192_android/210_how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r776/

Guide on how to access iOS saves: https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019-mobile/193_ios/206_how-to/how-do-i-access-my-save-files-r755/

If there's a bug within a match, save the match at the end (the down arrow at the top) and send a copy to SI describing the issue.

Edited by Mr Tree
9 minutes ago, Sasha2 said:

Russia has already annexed Kazakhstan. This escalated quickly. 

2A4D6AAF-2C1B-480F-99E8-3591E1064F49.png

Ukraine feels the pain . Do they have a Crimea Cup too from that conquest ? 

Not 100% sure bug but past releases I was pretty sure you couldn’t pick MLS expansion teams off the bat starting a new game they became available after first season. This year I see Austin expansion you can pick right from the start and right now in real life they only have 2 players officially signed . I recall Miami last year had players but not able to control them or Nashville to year 2 . 

If I’m remembering wrong just ignore me 

958B185E-53F0-4B80-9D9B-B9A32E00E143.thumb.png.436d1829aa466082ccfd1f0249fde5f0.png

14 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Not 100% sure bug but past releases I was pretty sure you couldn’t pick MLS expansion teams off the bat starting a new game they became available after first season. This year I see Austin expansion you can pick right from the start and right now in real life they only have 2 players officially signed . I recall Miami last year had players but not able to control them or Nashville to year 2 . 

If I’m remembering wrong just ignore me 

958B185E-53F0-4B80-9D9B-B9A32E00E143.thumb.png.436d1829aa466082ccfd1f0249fde5f0.png

Pretty sure a lot of the leagues like MLS are starting in 2021 instead for this game

1 minute ago, FMH Skill said:

Pretty sure a lot of the leagues like MLS are starting in 2021 instead for this game

007B0D58-F407-458A-961A-D53166190AA7.thumb.png.50c3cc6d69d60fb1f0a15bfb042e5616.png

Just wondering cause in game only 2 players rest grayed out and season starts in game 2 weeks later. Just don’t know if they be competitive as never played with a team mostly grays in a league/season . Have one offs in UCL or UEL but will be interesting to see how AI builds them up for season .. Hope they competitive as AI not great in past competing will full teams of real players. 

1 hour ago, FMH Skill said:

Can confirm the attributes drop glitch after a transfer is still here unfortunately

15F3EAA4-0841-45A8-853A-D4AD2B048944.png

15293B02-5955-4831-9ACE-BF0123104549.png

Is it a drop due to changing of training facilities? I didn't play last year so I'm not sure how bad it could be, these screenshots only show a drop of 1 point in 3 categories; Passing, Tackling, Decision. But he went up in Positioning.

1 hour ago, FMH Skill said:

Can confirm the attributes drop glitch after a transfer is still here unfortunately

15F3EAA4-0841-45A8-853A-D4AD2B048944.png

15293B02-5955-4831-9ACE-BF0123104549.png

Though worth repeating, I've tested this and the actual values (0-255) for the attributes don't drop, they stay the same. It's just the display of those values that change (ie when the game converts the 0-255 value to a 0-20 one for display). So I think that it doesn't affect performance. Would be good to get confirmation from SI though...

7 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Though worth repeating, I've tested this and the actual values (0-255) for the attributes don't drop, they stay the same. It's just the display of those values that change (ie when the game converts the 0-255 value to a 0-20 one for display). So I think that it doesn't affect performance. Would be good to get confirmation from SI though...

Lets hope you're right, still really annoying that they visually drop though ngl

I've only checked in my current save (with Liverpool) but it seems that all loaned-out players have recall clauses. As far as I know, this shouldn't be the case based on real life (although recall clauses aren't always reported) so perhaps it is a bug? 

Not so much a bug with the game..but the game is not optimised for the pixel 5s full screen so theres an annoying bar at the top(below the hole punch cut out)..hoping it can be fixed.

Is it just me or do Crystal Palace and Barcelona have same exact generic logo ? 🤷🏼
I know not official logos but be nice if generics were different . 

8450CEDE-4D5A-4A91-BE44-2A98BA5644C9.thumb.png.29cf1970a6d92882a5b04b50911b49ad.pngFCBFA502-4964-46EE-A17A-85AA5A518CD5.thumb.png.6252910a709abb64524482c06db1ec90.png

38 minutes ago, RichD said:

Seems to me that there are random youngsters with no club on the game but are signed to a club in real life.

I posted this over in General Discussion:

I noticed a weird thing in FMM20 a few weeks ago. I loaded Scotland only and found a bunch of top top quality youngsters were free agents instead of at their real clubs. I worked out that they should all be in the reserve teams or B teams in other countries. I assume that because I only had Scotland loaded, those teams didn't exist or didn't have real players, but the players were famous enough to be in the game - but their team wasn't.

And if you load the countries that they play in, then the reserve/B team exists and they'll be at that club. But released otherwise. Does it sound like the same thing?

Edited by Scratch
1 minute ago, Scratch said:

I posted this over in General Discussion:

I noticed a weird thing in FMM20 a few weeks ago. I loaded Scotland only and found a bunch of top top quality youngsters were free agents instead of at their real clubs. I worked out that they should all be in the reserve teams or B teams in other countries. I assume that because I only had Scotland loaded, those teams didn't exist or didn't have real players, but the players were famous enough to be in the game - but their team wasn't.

And if you load the countries that they play in, then the reserve/B team exists and they'll be at that club. But released otherwise. Does it sound like the same thing?

I don’t think this is the case because I seen @George Traistă has signed Moriba (personal favourite of mine) for Real Betis for free and they both play the same league, so it won’t be that, I wonder if maybe Barca have too many players in the B team so they release a few?

4 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Is it just me or do Crystal Palace and Barcelona have same exact generic logo ? 🤷🏼
I know not official logos but be nice if generics were different . 

8450CEDE-4D5A-4A91-BE44-2A98BA5644C9.thumb.png.29cf1970a6d92882a5b04b50911b49ad.pngFCBFA502-4964-46EE-A17A-85AA5A518CD5.thumb.png.6252910a709abb64524482c06db1ec90.png

In my save Cadiz has this logo. Worth mentioning that I have already installed the logo pack

Screenshot_20201124_124018_com.sega.score.jpg

Not sure if it's a bug, the budget is different from save to save for the same team. I had to start the Betis save 4 times to get one player (didn't want to sign, the eternal problem when you play with small teams) and in one save I had like 40m, în two saves like 35m and in one save around 45m, euros

Anyone having trouble scrolling up and down this screen to select your players to take a corner? I can’t scroll to select anyone above Stojanovic  

0BE42C2A-A8D0-42A6-A925-9E94A17F6009.thumb.png.402aa9870137a3152caac36436bc2175.png

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

You need to scroll after the Crs column, is there a thin scroll bar... works badly

Ah yeah you’re right mate thanks. Must be my fat fingers! 

Anyone else having load issues? Cant load my first game as saying file is large and my device doesn't have the resources. Cant start a new game with more than one nation loaded for same reason. I have over 60gb free on the device!

Edited by NoelyNoely

I’ve reported the international call-up bug to SI, poor Alex Mighten, English player, called up to USA in my first save and Cameroon in the second - SI have also acknowledged it’s a known fault on Twitter 

5 hours ago, George Traistă said:

In my save Cadiz has this logo. Worth mentioning that I have already installed the logo pack

Screenshot_20201124_124018_com.sega.score.jpg

Try deleting .skc file in application_support/caches