Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Your great goals! (add your videos!)

Mr Tree

This idea was mentioned a couple of weeks ago, and now that I've worked out how to record video on my screen, I'm all for it :)

Simply, if you notice any great goals by your boys, feel free to post them here! 

I'm happy to do a monthly round-up or something - we'll see how it goes. 

Here's a good-but-not-great starter :)

49 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I always have replay off but I will tun on now, hopefully I will get some good goals

I have replay off - if you notice a good one, click on Settings and turn on Timeline, then you can go back and play it again. It's a bit fiddly but i think it's the easiest way...

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

I have replay off - if you notice a good one, click on Settings and turn on Timeline, then you can go back and play it again. It's a bit fiddly but i think it's the easiest way...

Ohh, forgot about the timeline. Quick tip, you don't need to go to settings and then timeline, just click on the time itself, is way faster

Don't judge to quickly @Mr Tree, I got one! This one goes also in the record store... I think :D

P.S. I think is not popular because is hard to record (not many know how to do it) and then you kind off need to edit it to have only the goal in the video.

Edited by George Traistă

Did you guys record these goals during match replay, or in "View Match" after saving the match, cause the matches I saved seems to be messed up, different goal scorer, different kind of goals, sometimes even different match lol

2 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Did you guys record these goals during match replay, or in "View Match" after saving the match, cause the matches I saved seems to be messed up, different goal scorer, different kind of goals, sometimes even different match lol

I did try as to save the match and it happened exactly as you say

I saved the games then recorded them after the fact.

That's how you can see a time line in my videos, it means you can skip to a goal/card/injury.

added 0 minutes later
8 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I did try as to save the match and it happened exactly as you say

Weird, mine were exactly the same as when they happened in the game.

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

I saved the games then recorded them after the fact.

That's how you can see a time line in my videos, it means you can skip to a goal/card/injury.

added 0 minutes later

Weird, mine were exactly the same as when they happened in the game.

You can see the timeline and go back also in the live match, just tap on your time in the match or go to settings and then timeline

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

You can see the timeline and go back also in the live match, just tap on your time in the match or go to settings and then timeline

cool, didn't know that. Generally I'm trying to work out what my next substitution will be or why someone isn't playing very well.

29 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Where can you find a match you have saved? Scoring some good team goals at the minute with my new tactic and want to share some. 

When the match is over, in the top right corner, next to continue button, you will see a arrow pointing downwards. 

See the faded arrow next to setting icon. At the end of the match it will become available 

Then you can see the matches in the home screen, down in the middle is the view match button, it will become clickable when you have saved matches

Screenshot_20201209_181725_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20201209_182219_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by George Traistă
1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

Maybe you should add this to the Vibe YouTube channel thread? Maybe have a weekly or monthly top 10 goals? Just an idea

It is already on the list, top goals and top fails 😁