• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store

Woody

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

I think I’ve got one.

Most goals in a game(player): 8 - Ianis Hagi

83A5539F-9B5C-4D39-814D-CCA944C69DA5.thumb.png.76916b08edc0f0c0c4e78d9d1ca0eb3b.png

Nice, not someone with aerial, great work 😁

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Nice, not someone with aerial, great work 😁

Yeah he just kept scoring so I kept him on for the full game and he came up with a nice last minute goal. It was only Forfar though and I don’t think they’re very good to say the least.

It’s a potential career but not convinced it’s going to end up being good enough. 

18 hours ago, Ian said:

I think I’ve got one.

Most goals in a game(player): 8 - Ianis Hagi

83A5539F-9B5C-4D39-814D-CCA944C69DA5.thumb.png.76916b08edc0f0c0c4e78d9d1ca0eb3b.png

Great stuff! I've only used him once and that was as an out and out crossing winger, so blew my mind to see that many goals from the lad!

Edited by Scratch
On 24/07/2021 at 07:28, leedsunited87 said:

How the bugger did you only let 3 in? Thats literally impossible 😆 

I played control/defence and signed good passing players kept the ball away from them so to speak xD 

On 24/07/2021 at 14:28, leedsunited87 said:

How the bugger did you only let 3 in? Thats literally impossible 😆 

Nah, it’s not impossible and is actually very easy to do if you ask me.

Staff are back in after the covid safety measures were relaxed and the store has been updated.

There has been a huge upset as @Ian destroyed so many peoples records and taking the 'most goals scored in a game from a player' crown!!

Amazing stuff!!

17 hours ago, Woody said:

Staff are back in after the covid safety measures were relaxed and the store has been updated.

Good to see you back! Mind you it's a bit quiet in here - you might need to hold a sale or something? 

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

Good to see you back! Mind you it's a bit quiet in here - you might need to hold a sale or something? 

You may be right. There are some big records in there that need breaking.

21 hours ago, Plimmerz92 said:

Do I match @broodje kip for penaltys converted lol520531965_Screenshot_20210820-164015_FM21Mobile.thumb.jpg.b97db15b53e7e9c57e5f838c96342c73.jpg

You also match those of us on 4 for "Most Penalties scored by a player in a game".

Not quite sure what "Most converted penalties in a game" is to be honest. Our players all scored 4, which means they converted 4.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe most converted is for cases where multiple players scored them instead of one player?

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

You also match those of us on 4 for "Most Penalties scored by a player in a game".

Not quite sure what "Most converted penalties in a game" is to be honest. Our players all scored 4, which means they converted 4.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe most converted is for cases where multiple players scored them instead of one player?

I may need to reword them but its most penalties converted in a game and converted by one player in a game. 👍

The shop is shuttered and the owners are on holidays, but customers still knock on their doors. Including this guy... Let's hear it for Mr Esposito:

esposito-9goals.thumb.jpg.730702aa3398e4cfa6eea8a986ff8d31.jpg

I think we're looking at: 

• Most goals in a game(player): 9  (was 8, sorry @Ian)
  • Biggest winning home margin: 15 (was 13)
  • Most goals in a half(player): 6 (equal to existing record)
  • Most goals in a half(team): 10 (this is in the store twice, once with 8 and once with 10)

That's it... for now.

Edited by Scratch
7 hours ago, Scratch said:

The shop is shuttered and the owners are on holidays, but customers still knock on their doors. Including this guy... Let's hear it for Mr Esposito:

• Most goals in a half(team): 10 (this is in the store twice, once with 8 and once with 10)

That's it... for now.

Show off... 🙄

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

That's it... for now.

This is the fifth month that I have reported Mr. @Scratch for insulting and huge show off. Where are all the authorities? I guess @Rich doesn’t do his job.

3 hours ago, Dai_ said:

Show off... 🙄

Yeah, that's what I thought... "This Esposito guy is just a huge show off!". That's what you meant right? 🤣 

Anyway, turns out he's actually pretty grounded... People just misunderstand him...

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

This is the fifth month that I have reported Mr. @Scratch for insulting and huge show off. Where are all the authorities? I guess @Rich doesn’t do his job.

LoL, reporting me to Mr @Rich? He gets better scores than I do! He can't take action for me being 'not as as good as him'... BTW, I dropped Mikey to the reserves after this match, he's just not the same class as Vignato who got 3 goals and 6 assists in this game.

On 30/10/2021 at 02:14, Scratch said:

That's it... for now.

I’m afraid it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to enter the store as Ianis and myself, aka, The Two Ian’s are guarding it 24/7 to protect our record.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I’m afraid it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to enter the store as Ianis and myself, aka, The Two Ian’s are guarding it 24/7 to protect our record.

I'm writing a letter to the manager as we speak! We'll see what Mr @Woody has to say about this! :D

32 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I'm writing a letter to the manager as we speak! We'll see what Mr @Woody has to say about this! :D

We have both the front and back entry points covered so not sure he’ll be able to do anything to help you.

We’ve basically taken control of this store and there’s nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

We have both the front and back entry points covered so not sure he’ll be able to do anything to help you.

We’ve basically taken control of this store and there’s nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi, Oi

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Records to the left of me
And records to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

Cause I'm Scratchy, I'm dynamite
I'm Scratchy, and I'll win the fight
I'm Scratchy, I'm a power load
I'm Scratchy, watch me explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your records
Get ready for strife
Lock up your back door
Run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess me 'round

Spoiler

For the younger readers:

Edited by Scratch
47 minutes ago, Woody said:

I have a 'crack' team of drug dealers coming in to sort this mess out...please back away from the entrance! 👐

download.jpeg.197a4a8eca91ec52df6e0fb747245539.jpeg

Hope it's not these two again:

My6hzV3.gif