Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career A different type of 1K

Last year I did a TT and it was fun but I didn't want to take on this type of challenges again, just not my type.

Yesterday @broodje kip challenged me and @Rich on a H2H, again. He wanted exactly what I hate, 1K, DT or TT, so we came up with a plan to do it but slightly different and we would start maybe in April so this career is just my training for that... and because I don't want to kill myself, I will take one player and make a Insane Jorneyman together... the first club will be Chelsea and the player is... 

I'm gonna let you guys try to guess it: is Welsh, NOT a striker and not a teenager anymore!

unnamed.png.4145f099ef220ae806e4a07c4b737ec8.png

Edited by George Traistă

Dan 'the-overlapping-runs-merchant' James? Tbf he is unreal in the game. Unreal stats and unreal growth.

Edited by LordArezo
3 hours ago, LordArezo said:

Dan 'the-overlapping-runs-merchant' James? Tbf he is unreal in the game. Unreal stats and unreal growth.

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

Daniel James obviously! 😄

I was soooo tempted to use him!

OK, I admit that this is hard to guess... 

@hhooo, @Scratch, @LordArezo, @Dai_, @Albionicand @Kanegan the player is the wonderkid from last year @Richard Davies.

rich.jpg.b2dd97b7d8d233a2285a9641659b8622.thumb.jpg.070ae81851268652a929cf3ad3d51143.jpg

He is a little old but have great stats at key attribute, lacking a bit at Math, he is having some bad moves on the dance floor and has a drinking problem but I know he can do it 😂

He recently told me and @broodje kip that he want to be the first one to ever do 1k of challenges in a year and I, like a true Fairy, will help him 😂

1101812707_Screenshot_20210222_132358_com.android.chrome2.thumb.jpg.c25d29183d26e04a29fb139c6409ba87.jpg

Half of the careers around here are just Rich's experiments and I will give him credit of 10 goals for every season he finished, maybe this way he will get to 1K 😂

3 minutes ago, Chelseaplchamps2021 said:

How does he have 16 pace but 2 running?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂

I think pace is my pace of drinking 😂

9 minutes ago, Chelseaplchamps2021 said:

How does he have 16 pace but 2 running?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂

The pace of how quickly he play FMM

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

I think pace is my pace of drinking 😂

I think that is influenced by stamina 😂😂

LOL, Took me a few seconds to work out what I was lookng at. Or maybe I'm still not sure! 😄

Not sure about the Sleeping attribute, I was under the impression that he plays all day and then plays all night and has no time left for sleep. 

How's he worth £100M though? Who's gonna be able to afford him? 🤣

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

LOL, Took me a few seconds to work out what I was lookng at. Or maybe I'm still not sure! 😄

Not sure about the Sleeping attribute, I was under the impression that he plays all day and then plays all night and has no time left for sleep. 

How's he worth £100M though? Who's gonna be able to afford him? 🤣

As you can see, FMMVibe

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

As you can see, FMMVibe

I was planning to buy him (so he can start getting big scores for Team Scratch instead of himself), but damn if he isn't on the expensive side...

32 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I was planning to buy him (so he can start getting big scores for Team Scratch instead of himself), but damn if he isn't on the expensive side...

I was about to use him for 1kc but look at that footedness, I decided it’s a no.

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

Is expensive but you won't pay much in wages, just give him a pint before he reads the contract. I bet that you are sneeky he will pay to play 😂