Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

18 hours ago, Scratch said:

Many of my transfer tricks don't work anymore. Eg: Last year you could offer list price, see their response, close the dialoge window, open it again, offer just over list price and they would respond with their absolute minimum, which was a lot less than the first response. Now, that doesn't seem to work (or if it does, only occasionally and doesn't get you a much better price like before). Most of the time, they stick to the first response. So looks like that part of the transfer system is more solid and harder to manipulate to get great deals. Seems like a bummer, but I'm happy that it should make it a little harder/more realistic when building a squad.

I think I might have spoke too soon with this one... Most of the tricks do still work, maybe not quite as effective, but still possible to build a great squad a little too easily.

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I think I might have spoke too soon with this one... Most of the tricks do still work, maybe not quite as effective, but still possible to build a great squad a little too easily.

I agree on this. The percentage sell on still works and including swap players seems really overpowered.

12 hours ago, Woody said:

Thats the almost the perfect cuppa.

I leave the tea bag for 2 mins and always use filtered water. 

Yes i am weird.

When I was younger my gran always used to use filtered water, what are you and my gran like eh!

On 24/11/2020 at 00:12, Ashez said:

@Putzy @samhardy

Personally I just use the "view New content" option so I see all new posts across every forum in one place, many people tell me this approach is wrong but trust me it's the best way to use Vibe 😛

Since I seen this post, I’ve now been viewing the site mostly this way😁

5 minutes ago, RichD said:

When I was younger my gran always used to use filtered water, what are you and my gran like eh!

This is the way 😉

7 minutes ago, RichD said:

Since I seen this post, I’ve now been viewing the site mostly this way😁

It's how I've always done it and how I do it every single time I'm on Vibe. Organisation wise I Iove the forum style, but for browsing I just want to see what's new across the site quickly. Even if I'm looking for a forum I usually go through the VNC tag.

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It took 16 matches for me to concede a corner or set piece :D. Its broken as all hell but feels so good after years of BS!! 

Screenshot_20201126_140403_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.eac6b3a567c6768ad58a6a0a39e714b2.jpg

That top scorer is a lot more BS

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It took 16 matches for me to concede a corner or set piece :D. Its broken as all hell but feels so good after years of BS!! 

Screenshot_20201126_140403_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.eac6b3a567c6768ad58a6a0a39e714b2.jpg

I see you've also signed a fourth CB - learning from LFC's real life injury crisis? 😂

Does anyone use Man Marking yet? Havn't tried it myself - disappointed you cant adjust it based on opposition - so for example, can't set my strongest CB to mark an certain player (example Mings to mark Werner against Chelsea)

5 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

Does anyone use Man Marking yet? Havn't tried it myself - disappointed you cant adjust it based on opposition - so for example, can't set my strongest CB to mark an certain player (example Mings to mark Werner against Chelsea)

I haven’t noticed it make much difference in what happens in a game and it feels a bit obsolete because you can’t mark specific players.

Does anyone have any idea how to get a player to sign a new contract when you can't afford the wage and sign-on fee? VVD is asking for ridiculous wages and I really can't afford to lose him on a free next summer!

10 minutes ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Does anyone have any idea how to get a player to sign a new contract when you can't afford the wage and sign-on fee? VVD is asking for ridiculous wages and I really can't afford to lose him on a free next summer!

Usually the only way I’ve dealt with this in the past is honestly just wait and keep going to over him a contract every week, there demands have lowered for me in the past and they sign😁

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

That top scorer is a lot more BS

Salah was injured tbf. 

I dunno how people play that LFC front three challenge, on two saves today and any save last year I just couldn't keep the three of them fit! Last year I binned so many attempts 😂

1 hour ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

I see you've also signed a fourth CB - learning from LFC's real life injury crisis? 😂

Aye, one we've been linked to as well ;)

The only signing a made and it was a late one, a straight swap for Origi. 

He's been decent tbf. 

12 minutes ago, RichD said:

Usually the only way I’ve dealt with this in the past is honestly just wait and keep going to over him a contract every week, there demands have lowered for me in the past and they sign😁

Ah okay, thanks - hope that's the case with VVD too! 😁

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Salah was injured tbf. 

I dunno how people play that LFC front three challenge, on two saves today and any save last year I just couldn't keep the three of them fit! Last year I binned so many attempts 😂

Aye, one we've been linked to as well ;)

The only signing a made and it was a late one, a straight swap for Origi. 

He's been decent tbf. 

That's good! I went with Pau Torres myself as he was a bargain and is only 23, but I've heard good things about Caleta-Car. 

5 minutes ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Ah okay, thanks - hope that's the case with VVD too! 😁

That's good! I went with Pau Torres myself as he was a bargain and is only 23, but I've heard good things about Caleta-Car. 

Screenshot_20201126_161233_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.9eeed638685d5e645b5b23ed8a167c1e.jpg

Screenshot_20201126_161242_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.c1ee407832e4548c875c6dec4ff80b0a.jpg

Just lacking pace really but I play a deep line so not as important. 

Judging by how broken the set pieces looks. Someone getting VVD to score 50 goals. @Ashez has him on double digits already. I can see a challenge being made to get a CB to break Alan Shearer's goals record.

Edited by Mikey
1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Judging by how broken the set pieces looks. Someone getting VVD to score 50 goals. @Ashez has him on double digits already. I can see a challenge being made to get a CB to break Alan Shearer's goals record.

It's like I predicted the future 😂

Where's @BatiGoalwhen you need him!

Is it just me or Kosovo is very underrated in this game? In real life,they nearly finished second in EURO qualifiers,but in my Aston Villa save,they just lost 4-0 to Moldova in Nations League,and they nearly always lose to shitty teams.

Edited by Vladimir-Yugoslav
1 hour ago, Ashez said:

Screenshot_20201126_161233_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.9eeed638685d5e645b5b23ed8a167c1e.jpg

Screenshot_20201126_161242_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.c1ee407832e4548c875c6dec4ff80b0a.jpg

Just lacking pace really but I play a deep line so not as important. 

Deep line with Liverpool? Klopp would be rolling in his (unemployment) grave! 😂

Alot of method to the madness @Paulinho_1998 mate 

i think you'll enjoy the read ;)

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, vaxikpl said:

Trent is sick Player 

Screenshot_20201126_171555_com.sega.score.jpg

Shame he can hardly play 2 matches back to back 

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Alot of method to the madness @Paulinho_1998 mate 

i think you'll enjoy the read ;)

added 0 minutes later

Shame he can hardly play 2 matches back to back 

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing mate! 

Just out of interest, do you find that asymmetrical formations work well in FMM? I've also stuck to symmetrical formations (with asymmetrical roles when necessary) as I'm always worried that the match engine might explode if the tactic is too complicated! 😂

1 minute ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing mate! 

Just out of interest, do you find that asymmetrical formations work well in FMM? I've also stuck to symmetrical formations (with asymmetrical roles when necessary) as I'm always worried that the match engine might explode if the tactic is too complicated! 😂

@BatiGoalhas you covered mate 

Aren't serb, croat, montenegrin, bosniak, so closely related that one may refer to a singke language? it takes a lot of space in the description... I also found many strange capabilities, like chinese-speaking Danes never been to China. Not sure it affects the game, but still.

D7FEE414-2D59-48C6-AF56-E335BE800FD0.jpeg

Edited by Sasha2
10 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

Nice, you know what im gonna ask right? What tactic is that? 😆

He tends to play a 1-1-8 formation with long balls I’ve heard.