Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe World Cup 2021 - Week 4 Results

What to do if it’s a tie?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How should a tie be decided?

• A 5th Challenge
    • The team with most total challenge points over the 4 weeks wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Was really fun trying different challenges and going out of my comfort zone. WD to everybody that get it a go, in my 1st proper challenge, I'm happy with 10th place :) love the write ups as well! 

The team world is merciless against the Britain. This isn’t the first time it’s ever happened in history 😏

Well done to @Dai_ for winning the golden mobile and @Victor77, it’s not a bug deal mate. We won is what important!

Just now, broodje kip said:

The team world is merciless against the Britain. This isn’t the first time it’s ever happened in history 😏

Well done to @Dai_ for winning the golden mobile and @Victor77, it’s not a bug deal mate. We won is what important!

Thanks kip 💯✌✌✌

Thoroughly enjoyed this. I think our victory is due to giving it much more attention than team GB.

Well done to my fellow 🌎 teammates! 

Thank you @FuddledFox for the time you put into challenges, the write ups & stepping in to help us out in the final challenge! 👏

Fantastic result for the World.

Was a really fun challenge overall, great set of challenges and a great write up of the whole thing @FuddledFox.

I also think I should get extra points for not only getting Joelinton to score more than 1 goal, but also getting Andy Carroll to score back to back hat-tricks!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210731-200746.thumb.png.673f71836cb6a42aaeffd33a176d1540.png

Screenshot_20210731-193434.thumb.png.f940713525bc8e0490c9624480fb0b88.png

33 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Fantastic result for the World.

Was a really fun challenge overall, great set of challenges and a great write up of the whole thing @FuddledFox.

I also think I should get extra points for not only getting Joelinton to score more than 1 goal, but also getting Andy Carroll to score back to back hat-tricks!

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210731-200746.thumb.png.673f71836cb6a42aaeffd33a176d1540.png

Screenshot_20210731-193434.thumb.png.f940713525bc8e0490c9624480fb0b88.png

😁😁👍👍

33 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

The organising committee did consider it but in the end it didn’t seem very necessary.

That was a treat. Got a bit hectic in that last week, but I loved the drama of the event and @FuddledFoxs writeups. The complete decolonization at the end was lovely, too!

Amazing performances from @Dai_and @geordiekrispy and the rest of team world. @Mr Treealways sent messages about how bad he was going to get thrashed and ended up winning a few.

22 minutes ago, hhooo said:

That was a treat. Got a bit hectic in that last week, but I loved the drama of the event and @FuddledFoxs writeups. The complete decolonization at the end was lovely, too!

Amazing performances from @Dai_and @geordiekrispy and the rest of team world. @Mr Treealways sent messages about how bad he was going to get thrashed and ended up winning a few.

Thank you, Sir.

I love managing in lower League's, especially in England so a few challenges suited me.

I must give credit to you though for setting a benchmark for myself. You're so knowledgeable about the game and some of your advice was gold! I wasn't focused on the Golden Mobile until this last challenge but it was certainly motivating having you push me.

A 🌎 1, 2 and 3 is impressive! 👌

46 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Exceptional performances by you 3 (and the Fox of course) - I've got a lot to learn still. But glad to see my final week score wasn't so bad. So often i was barely afloat in midtable and one of you would pop up with "struggling here, only 10 games unbeaten"!! :D

Edited by Mr Tree