Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM22 - New Features + Screenshots

FuddledFox

12 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Thanks but I have my own successful tactics if I wanted to use them.

For this though I want to create myself a working Kohfeldt tactic.

I didn't mean to get at that. I am happy to have read that there is another sympathizer from FK, as I am a Bremen fan and enjoyed these games under him very much back then. Maybe you can show me, since I've tried myself there, whether mine is similar to his. Among other things, I am interested in knowing how you found Peter Bosz's style of play in Leverkusen? Do you know which strategy is the same with his?

Im wondering if Chertanovo is still in the Russian National Football League in the first version of the game since they had relegated last season. I really love playing as Chertanovo for some reason, its challenging and fun especially with the strict transfer rule, would be sad to see them gone from the club selections this year :(

Well, there's still some way to play as Chertanovo this year, gotta wait one or two seasons and hope the AI chose them to be promoted at the start of a new season i guess lol. (Or maybe even just stick on playing FMM21 until they got promoted again irl since playing as Chertanovo is the only way for me to enjoy the game entirely)

Or maybe there's some recommendations for some clubs in lower leagues from obscure countries with good youth facilities? Im looking for a replacement here.

1 hour ago, Aaanthro said:

Im wondering if Chertanovo is still in the Russian National Football League in the first version of the game since they had relegated last season. I really love playing as Chertanovo for some reason, its challenging and fun especially with the strict transfer rule, would be sad to see them gone from the club selections this year :(

Well, there's still some way to play as Chertanovo this year, gotta wait one or two seasons and hope the AI chose them to be promoted at the start of a new season i guess lol. (Or maybe even just stick on playing FMM21 until they got promoted again irl since playing as Chertanovo is the only way for me to enjoy the game entirely)

Or maybe there's some recommendations for some clubs in lower leagues from obscure countries with good youth facilities? Im looking for a replacement here.

We'll have to wait and see if the facilities are the same next year (and I'm not 100% sure if any of these were promoted/relegated), but here are some ideas based on this year's database:

• AO Xanthi in Greece's Super League 2 - same youth facilities, worse league
  • Svendborg in Denmark's Division 2 - youth facilities 1 lower and worse league
  • Esbjerg in Denmark's Division 1 - youth facilities 1 higher and slightly better league
  • University College Dublin in Irish First Division - youth facilities 1 higher, worse league
  • Moyola Park in Northern Ireland's Premier Intermediate League - youth facilities 1 lower, much much worse league
  • ŁKS Łódź or Widzew Łódź in Polish First Division - both 1 less youth facilities, about the same league
  • Pedras Salgadas in Portugal Championship - Group A - much worse league and club, slightly better youth facilities
  • Actually there are a bunch of other similar clubs in the differing groups at that level in Portugal
  • Stenhousemuir in Scottish League 2 - youth facilities better by 2 but much worse league
  • Gyeongnam FC in Korea League 2 - same youth facilities around the same level league
  • Hacettepe Spor in Turkish 2. League White Group - better youth facilities, worse league
  • 1922 Konyaspor in Turkish 2. League Red Group - same youth facilities, worse league

Hope that helps!

3 hours ago, donfeleo said:

I didn't mean to get at that. I am happy to have read that there is another sympathizer from FK, as I am a Bremen fan and enjoyed these games under him very much back then. Maybe you can show me, since I've tried myself there, whether mine is similar to his. Among other things, I am interested in knowing how you found Peter Bosz's style of play in Leverkusen? Do you know which strategy is the same with his?

I don't really follow Peter Bosz. I follow Wolfsburg a lot and Kohfeldt because I like his style. Now he's at Wolfsburg that will make it even easier for me o follow his tactical work.

The tactic I'm testing myself is a diamond midfield setup from the early days of Kohfeldt at Bremen, without wingers.

On 31/10/2021 at 12:48, Aaanthro said:

It's very interesting that you are attracted to Chertanovo from the Russian League. What did you find in it? In general, you can try any team from the African League - I think you will find it interesting, since Chertanovo seemed like that.

Just found out Touch won’t be coming to iPad this year. Gutted…but I guess that means I’ll be more active here again. 

@Ashez, does Alfie still play? Tell him his nemesis is back. 

13 hours ago, Archie Graveluth said:

Just found out Touch won’t be coming to iPad this year. Gutted…but I guess that means I’ll be more active here again. 

@Ashez, does Alfie still play? Tell him his nemesis is back. 

Na think he left the series behind years ago unfortunately. 

Good to see you back though! 

I wonder if signing on fees will actually come out of your transfer budget after the transfer revamp. Always found that odd.

3 hours ago, Vaile23 said:

I wonder if signing on fees will actually come out of your transfer budget after the transfer revamp. Always found that odd.

Yeah and when you release players on a free. Transfer budget stays the same. Should all come from kitty. 

On 01/11/2021 at 19:26, JackRussel said:

It's very interesting that you are attracted to Chertanovo from the Russian League. What did you find in it? In general, you can try any team from the African League - I think you will find it interesting, since Chertanovo seemed like that.

I like having my whole squad filled with homegrown players top to bottom honestly.

Its pretty much like a challenge that i've kept doing over the last 2 years to the point where i kinda just play it that way, the "usual" challenge consist of playing as Chertanovo with strict transfer rule; you can't sign foreign players except for players with russia as their second nationality, the more "unusual" challenge is that you literally cannot sign any players EXCEPT for players who had a history of playing for Chertanovo (for example players who departed from Chertanovo along with their manager to Krylja Sovetov back in the 2019/2020 season like Ivan Lomaev, Zin'kovskiy, Nail Umyarov, and so on), other than that you must depend on your youth intakes.

Chertanovo had a good youth facility with an obscure training facility, you must keep selling your promising players from the youth intake in order to get a better training facility so your players could fully develop their potentials and to get promotion to the Russian Premier League. The main goal is to win every league and cup from the local russian league to the world club championship with a squad filled with homegrown local players.

About the African League, i would consider it since its a whole different continent and it would be harder to sell players without having to deal with work permits.

On 31/10/2021 at 20:02, Scratch said:

We'll have to wait and see if the facilities are the same next year (and I'm not 100% sure if any of these were promoted/relegated), but here are some ideas based on this year's database:

• AO Xanthi in Greece's Super League 2 - same youth facilities, worse league
  • Svendborg in Denmark's Division 2 - youth facilities 1 lower and worse league
  • Esbjerg in Denmark's Division 1 - youth facilities 1 higher and slightly better league
  • University College Dublin in Irish First Division - youth facilities 1 higher, worse league
  • Moyola Park in Northern Ireland's Premier Intermediate League - youth facilities 1 lower, much much worse league
  • ŁKS Łódź or Widzew Łódź in Polish First Division - both 1 less youth facilities, about the same league
  • Pedras Salgadas in Portugal Championship - Group A - much worse league and club, slightly better youth facilities
  • Actually there are a bunch of other similar clubs in the differing groups at that level in Portugal
  • Stenhousemuir in Scottish League 2 - youth facilities better by 2 but much worse league
  • Gyeongnam FC in Korea League 2 - same youth facilities around the same level league
  • Hacettepe Spor in Turkish 2. League White Group - better youth facilities, worse league
  • 1922 Konyaspor in Turkish 2. League Red Group - same youth facilities, worse league

Hope that helps!

Portugal's Pedras Salgadas sounds great considering that i must compete againts Benfica after getting a promotion to the top league, thanks!

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

More screenshots from Google play store

IMG_20211103_100247.jpg

IMG_20211103_100301.jpg

Really not liking the Jadedness  category in the screenshot about the fitness. The is jaded and needs a rest message was annoying in past years. Hope the medical center doesn’t get too out of hand with players fitness as above screen 90% is unfit to start 

3 hours ago, Godfrey said:

IMG_20211103_100247.jpg

IMG_20211103_100301.jpg

Really hope we can change that radioactive pink color to something less bright! 

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

Really hope we can change that radioactive pink color to something less bright! 

It is a tad OTT tbf. 

I do like the darker skin but anytime I see the older FMM screenshots I do miss the brighter look. 

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

Really not liking the Jadedness  category in the screenshot about the fitness. The is jaded and needs a rest message was annoying in past years. Hope the medical center doesn’t get too out of hand with players fitness as above screen 90% is unfit to start 

I think this is just exposing more about how the game already works - if so, getting more info is probably a good thing, especially if it gives advice that will actually help - though time will tell if it's acually useful or not.

Honestly the new update seems to bring some nice quality of life changes but that’s about it I’m looking forward to taking walsall to the top of English football 

8 hours ago, Godfrey said:

IMG_20211103_100247.jpg

IMG_20211103_100301.jpg

They added spesific search options, finally, it might not include 2 nationality options to search for abroad players with 2 nationality but i believe i still could use the language option for it.

As for the medical centre, jadedness/match experience would add a nice touch for realism, really looking for it!

What about the 5 subs? This is the most important update that has to be implemented (I think it has...) 

Happy to see something different in the negotiations... I am still recovering from the refuse of renewal at 11.5 M by Bakambu (Beijing, previous wage 20 M) that settles with Bosman rule to LASK for 2 M a month later... 😡🤬

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

It is a tad OTT tbf. 

I do like the darker skin but anytime I see the older FMM screenshots I do miss the brighter look. 

Couldn't agree more. I requested a lighter theme a few months back but no feedback whatsoever 😕  (it's really odd to have a forum for requests but not getting a single reply)

added 0 minutes later

Oh, request link: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/552949-light-theme-please/

I just hope the story is not scripted anymore. I really tried hard to suck managing a club. Felt like guaranteed success. Or should i say sucksess? 

The PC version FM has target man as the meta role. Imagine if they upgrade target man on FM Mobile and we can reach 200 goals in a season with a striker.

There seems to be a bit of realistic touch coming to the game this year.

Really looking for the full release.

IMG_20211104_150321.jpg

11 minutes ago, Aaanthro said:

There seems to be a bit of realistic touch coming to the game this year.

Really looking for the full release.

IMG_20211104_150321.jpg

Hopefully there is a bit of logic to it. Feeder clubs in FMT were almost useless, because they played at such a low level, that my young players already too good for whatever division they were in. The choice was sending them to feeder clubs, and have them stagnate, leave them in the reserves to stagnate, or hope for a decent loan offer 

On FMT in my current save, at Celtic the feeder clubs are Buckie Thistle, Clyde and Anorthosis Famagusta 

If the FMT method is being introduced to FMM, it won't be great. 

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

The PC version FM has target man as the meta role. Imagine if they upgrade target man on FM Mobile and we can reach 200 goals in a season with a striker.

Who needs an upgrade or a new version to reach 200 goals with a striker? :P 

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Who needs an upgrade or a new version to reach 200 goals with a striker? :P 

I don’t know. Maybe some lad named Scratch and his adopted son, Esposito?

19 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I don’t know. Maybe some lad named Scratch and his adopted son, Esposito?

Nah, we'll do it without an update mate!

Actually, I'd just be happy with the 150 - went close last season, this season almost over, but will need a big effort to make it. Sooner or later though...

Just now, Scratch said:

Nah, we'll do it without an update mate!

Actually, I'd just be happy with the 150 - went close last season, this season almost over, but will need a big effort to make it. Sooner or later though...

I kinda have the thought where if we can make a European powerhouse from a Northern Irish club, some powerful regen can probably hit 200.

5 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I kinda have the thought where if we can make a European powerhouse from a Northern Irish club, some powerful regen can probably hit 200.

I might give it a shot this week if no Mexican jobs open up soon

For me, the comments a few hours before release, are just as entertaining as the new game 

Last year two guys in Australia were calling each other things like 'soy boy' and 'cuck', after they got into an argument, when one was able to download the game and the other wasn't