Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

FMM22 - New Features + Screenshots

Football Manager 2022 Mobile is out now and below you can find out about the new features in the game.

Football Manger 2022 Mobile - New Features

Credit: https://www.footballmanager.com/features/fm22-mobile-features-unveiled#desktop

More Leagues

FM22 Mobile now includes the ability to load up to five leagues at once, giving you the power to take your tactical blueprint to more corners of the globe than before.

image.thumb.jpeg.8fb41db97d433b9c9f5be3ecaf832556.jpeg

We’ve also added the South African league as a playable competition in the game, opening the door to the African continental competitions for the first time. Now you can take on the ultimate globetrotting journey and try to capture titles across five different continents.

Scouting Overhaul

There are more ways to nail your recruitment in FM22 Mobile thanks to an enhanced scouting system that brings across more elements from other titles in the FM series.

image.thumb.jpeg.f6ca5f8d2eabaaae5b5f7e027d1199cb.jpeg

One of the biggest additions in this area are Scouting Assignments. Anyone who has played the desktop version of FM will be familiar with these but they allow you to send your scouts out to look for specific types of players in specific areas of the world. They’re a powerful tool that can help you quickly identify the players who can immediately improve the quality of your squad.

We’ve created an easy-to-use Scouting Assignment creator, similar to the Tactic creator, to make it a breeze to set up an assignment. You can not only select how long you want the assignment to last but specify a number of different factors you want your scouts to take into account, including: location, position and role, ability, age and contract status. You can also select which of your scouts you want to take on the assignment.

In addition to Scouting Assignments, we’ve also reworked next opposition reports to include more information such as what Tactical Style your opponents are likely to use against you and stat comparisons between the two of you. There are more ways to filter the scout result and player search screens as well we’ve included mini scout reports in news items.

Transfer Revamp

In FM22 Mobile, we’ve made major under the hood changes to the transfer system that affect everything from negotiations to the way that AI clubs look to build their squads.

AI clubs will now be more intelligent in the market, looking to not only sign the players that can make an instant impact in their team but also looking to bring in stars of the future who can set them up for success in seasons to come. This means that there’ll be more competition for you to deal with when it comes to signing wonderkids and you may find that your best players are on the radar of more of your rivals.

We’ve refined the way negotiations work too so that the AI respond more intelligently to your demands, leading to more realistic transfer deals going through. You also have a couple of new ways to get the upper hand over your rivals in negotiations. Firstly, there’s the ability to lock part of your transfer offer so it can’t be changed, and you can now respond to each offer individually when there are offers from multiple clubs interested in one of your players.

Medical Centre

Making its debut in FM22 Mobile is the Medical Centre. Another element of the game that will be familiar to desktop players, the Medical Centre is where you can get all the insight into the condition and fitness of your squad.

image.thumb.jpeg.4ebdafd60616fa85f4934261dddc415d.jpeg

You can use the Medical Centre to plan ahead to avoid potential injury crises. The Overview screen gives you a general idea of the health of your squad, any current injuries to any of your players and a list of players that are at potential risk of injury. The Injuries screen allows you to view more information on current injuries within your squad, including the expected return date for the player(s) and the severity of the injury.

image.thumb.jpeg.e1c4a47096682f0bf42a9c5e4a91e880.jpeg

The Assessment screen is particularly helpful to help you plan for future fixtures as you can see an assessment of each player’s current injury risk and tiredness levels. There may be some players that are at an increased risk of injury so it could be worth resting them for the next game unless it’s a crucial fixture. Alternatively, you may see that some players are lacking match sharpness and need more first-team minutes to get to peak condition, meaning you might want to include them in your matchday squad. By regularly checking into the Assessment screen you can better inform your team selection ahead of each match.

Media and Narratives 

The media circus is as active as it’s ever been in FM22 Mobile. The press are now a regular companion on your journey through the season, commenting on your team’s performance in the form of Narratives.

image.thumb.jpeg.5810608855693e80b3349621727aeed5.jpeg

Narratives have existed in Challenges for a few years but will now trigger throughout normal gameplay. Whether you’re going to be challenging for the title or battling against relegation, there’ll be more media interest in you and your squad from the very start of the season and you’ll have to navigate your way through the media circus to keep your squad motivated.

There are more media items in the game now too such as a module for when a player is unable to settle at a club.

Regen Faces and Revamped Home Screen

Newgen faces will appear for the first time in FM22 Mobile, allowing you to finally put a face to the name of your superstar striker or world-class defender.

image.jpeg.eec37cd84e5dfee3f21dafbf7a33e003.jpeg

We’ve also redesigned the home screen to give you more easily accessible, pertinent information about your squad such as key highlights from the Medical Centre and more information on your upcoming fixture.

image.thumb.jpeg.537af9344a9010c1508d62589f08b5cc.jpeg

Finally, we’ve redesigned the game setup flow to make it easier to create the ideal setup for your FM22 Mobile save.

Screenshots

6B121367-0337-4433-AD81-973D15F2693D.jpeg

57275BF0-F8F9-41F9-8031-E4EB533F186B.jpeg

F3CBA713-7F76-4FFA-A5BE-BE181BB973DE.jpeg

9FB59DD1-FEB9-4230-999E-3B554567E5D6.jpeg

91EB66F6-7A6E-4908-BD4F-38B463AB2908.jpeg

B00B1CD4-5484-4532-9F1B-3BFC3BEF5B64.jpeg

You can now preorder Football Manager Mobile 2022 in the AppStore or on Google Play.

The game is out now and costs £8.99/€8.99

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Some screenshots from Google Play Store. We can now load 5 leagues instead of 4, plus new South Africa league. Also there appears to be way more pages in player and team page this year. I wonder whether there's something new there. 👀

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-39-195_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.4ced517214d50d2154ec7a789acb2cc7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-27-988_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.ccdcd2809a8fdd1cdd128c5a9bd21287.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-30-261_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.f0d98b5ffd64f29e2f4bb6246adf6cc7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-34-088_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.74715aff65d0d0d4bb24ad0a4f0cafc3.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-32-388_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.d9b69d38d8fd238a1da3f9ee6ced60de.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-35-847_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.7c44f99b504b6bac5ff51113adcb5e1a.jpg

Nah it's the same number (12 screens) unless I miscounted.

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Some screenshots from Google Play Store. We can now load 5 leagues instead of 4, plus new South Africa league. Also there appears to be way more pages in player and team page this year. I wonder whether there's something new there. 👀

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-39-195_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.4ced517214d50d2154ec7a789acb2cc7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-27-988_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.ccdcd2809a8fdd1cdd128c5a9bd21287.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-30-261_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.f0d98b5ffd64f29e2f4bb6246adf6cc7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-34-088_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.74715aff65d0d0d4bb24ad0a4f0cafc3.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-32-388_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.d9b69d38d8fd238a1da3f9ee6ced60de.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-14-19-48-35-847_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.7c44f99b504b6bac5ff51113adcb5e1a.jpg

Not much interesting stuff so far. Let’s hope they aren’t going to release anything special yet.

58 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Not much interesting stuff so far. Let’s hope they aren’t going to release anything special yet.

I hope too

added 0 minutes later
59 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Nah it's the same number (12 screens) unless I miscounted.

You are correct

Not giving too much away from them. Hoping there is some new stuff going to be announced over the next two weeks. 

5 leagues instead of 4 is good, but not exactly what was needed. 

SOUTH AFRICAN LEAGUE IS AVAILABLE 😍🥳😭

But there has to be more features

9 minutes ago, YungGaffer said:

They usually announce the new features in the week leading up to the release of the game so we have a few more weeks to wait.

Just now, FuddledFox said:

They usually announce the new features in the week leading up to the release of the game so we have a few more weeks to wait.

😭

1 hour ago, YungGaffer said:

SOUTH AFRICAN LEAGUE IS AVAILABLE 😍🥳😭

Sundowns for me mate 😍

I like being able to add 5 nations and I love a more obscure league so South Africa is definitely something I’ll look at! 

Can’t wait to see what else they add… fingers crossed for Sweden 🇸🇪 🤞🏼

Edited by Stretch
1 hour ago, Victor77 said:

Sundowns for me mate 😍

Royal AM FC; Written Newcastle Takeover all over them

5 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Hmmm not overly excited 😕 not bothered about the S.Africa one, shame they didn't do Iceland or Norway 😕

Norway would have been a good addition.

Surprised it's not there yet.

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Norway would have been a good addition.

Surprised it's not there yet.

Yeah, South African league is an interesting addition but Norway and Finland should be there too. Probably Sweden and more Asian league.

4 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

Hoping for Austria and/or Brazil 

I really doubt it. If not, we would’ve seen it in the screenshot 

let's say we should add another Eastern European league ... like the Ukrainian, Czech, Serbian, Croatian and Slovak ... I think it would be interesting 😃

We see Wales, the only countries that could be below them Alphabetically would be Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Which would be cool, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Only change i really see is the added purple to some button 🤣!! none the less love the game anyway! So please take my money!!!!

I think there is one feature we might be able to have which is more years to play. Maybe 50 years? Would be pretty great imo.

Just now, broodje kip said:

I think there is one feature we might be able to have which is more years to play. Maybe 50 years? Would be pretty great imo.

Even though i never get past 10 years in a save...this needs to be done lol

From Marc Vaughan on the SI Games forums 8 hours ago:

At some point we'll probably be able to extend or remove this restriction - it is in place because of older devices which might have storage or memory issues if the game plays further than that.

The 30 year limit was chosen because I felt it was a 'realistic' length for a managers career in most cases (and in practice only around 0.01% of save reach that point).

So, it definitely isn't happening with FMM22, but might happen some time.

On 14/10/2021 at 20:07, broodje kip said:

Sim, a liga sul-africana é uma adição interessante, mas a Noruega e a Finlândia também deveriam estar lá. Provavelmente a Suécia e mais liga asiática.

Japan 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

That new pink colour is awful and will probably hurt my eyes, hopefully there will be a way to change it.

The South African league looks like an interesting addition.

On 14/10/2021 at 22:49, broodje kip said:

I really doubt it. If not, we would’ve seen it in the screenshot 

I can always dream of my ultimate Red Bull career . Thought Brazil be next after Argentina and Austria decent European league not too far fetched but seems SI loves to kill the dream every new release 🤦‍♂️

26 minutes ago, DIRECTFX said:

I can always dream of my ultimate Red Bull career . Thought Brazil be next after Argentina and Austria decent European league not too far fetched but seems SI loves to kill the dream every new release 🤦‍♂️

I wouldn't have high hopes of Brazil returning tbh. 

They said there are 25 leagues in FMM22 so the only new one looks to be SA as FMM21 has 24 leagues.