Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

1 minute ago, MikeF said:

That’s the rule in England. 5 subs but only 3 sub breaks. 

We won't get the "free" half time slot either I assume 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

We won't get the "free" half time slot either I assume 

Not sure about the half time sub spot but sounds like the guy in that thread is wrong and FMM has 5 subs. He just didn’t know about the three breaks rule. 

7 hours ago, Bernardht Andy said:

From my point of view, in Europe the game will be released at 00:00 (London time zone). 

Officially, the game has been released! 

Downloaded, just go on settings on apps (on android) apps, clear basically everything, starting work at 3am so proper comes in handy, though I have to transfer everything over (badges etc) 

Wow just literally transferred over 250,000 badges, kits etc. I expecting like a few hours, took literally 5 mins. Download the name correction from here and looks really awesome! Happy days 

Many Napoli players got well deserved attribute increases. Rodrigo Bentancur is still being treated shamefully, though. 

Screenshot_2022-11-07-19-33-09-77_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

I just noticed the goals scored and conceded has been taken out of the manager profile page. I really liked those stats 😞 especially when you could switch it to the percentage per match.

Tip: You can only take photos for your manager photos - but if you are on Android, take a photo, then go look in the cache folder (underneath the documents folder), you can replace the photo you took with any image you like. 

2 minutes ago, LiamTaylor said:

You say get this over touch game buddy

Well, I'm on Android, so I don't have a choice! But I'm vrey invested in the FMM series, so I'd go for that. If you want a little more detail and 3d etc, then go touch if you can

12 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20221108-025618.thumb.jpg.34f8b55b424573b9f330a7022abeb0ba.jpg

Anyone know why when I player search on Android all I see is this screen and can't type anything in? 

That happened to me in 22, but not all the time. Basically close it (all the way, gotta close it in the recent apps menu) and open it again and it SHOULD be working again. Hopefully...

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

That happened to me in 22, but not all the time. Basically close it (all the way, gotta close it in the recent apps menu) and open it again and it SHOULD be working again. Hopefully...

Yeah mate I refreshed it a few times and it's working now - time to get Newcastle to win the league