Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

6 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Final updates on the way. If there’s match engine changes I’m gonna be gutted 😂

C231560B-B180-4709-8445-1F109CA26F91.thumb.jpeg.562ec42310d5194b08e3730f35cb8179.jpeg7E88BD09-0EF5-4B8D-A5C3-549F04616492.thumb.jpeg.700aad7b1275ef41b1c16f94918f800e.jpeg

Thank you, the loading time is so much quicker now, no more waiting for 15 minutes! 

Hi! I still missing a lot of penalties :( it's only for me? Where is my error? I try to select various players, and now I didn't select anyone so the engine select the best player automatically, but nothing changed... 

I know this happens in football every now and again but why does it have to happen at least 3-4 times a season on mobile 😫

4F2595AC-6FEE-4A83-8F22-018E742C85DC.png

Edited by Resurgam

Since the update I've had multiple mentoring issues. All of a sudden, the same day, three couples of mentor / mentored decided to break up because they had irreconcilable issues, and they all ended having a bad relationship between themselves. And the mentoring summary had them working together like a charm just the week before!! Very annoying! :( 

Edited by Gonzolito
12 hours ago, Resurgam said:

I know this happens in football every now and again but why does it have to happen at least 3-4 times a season on mobile 😫

4F2595AC-6FEE-4A83-8F22-018E742C85DC.png

Screenshot_2023-03-31-09-17-09-662_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.58c118841ae6d1f5ec62b368e48109d5.jpg

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Screenshot_2023-03-31-09-17-09-662_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.58c118841ae6d1f5ec62b368e48109d5.jpg

And again 😂4B3B5E7A-9F66-4494-8AA8-BB59F8CBCD77.thumb.png.c72b5ccf6b8063847e79137229ea9d50.png

1 hour ago, Gonzolito said:

Since the update I've had multiple mentoring issues. All of a sudden, the same day, three couples of mentor / mentored decided to break up because they had irreconcilable issues, and they all ended having a bad relationship between themselves. And the mentoring summary had them working together like a charm just the week before!! Very annoying! :( 

I’ve had this issue too, they really have buggered this years game with every update haven’t they.

Im guessing this along with the loaning out development nerf is a lazy attempt to slow down player development

Edited by Resurgam

Anyone having trouble with the in-game editor? It’s not saving changes I’m making to players. For example, tried making Lisandro Martinez aerial better, but leaves it on original one I’ve come out of the editor

4 hours ago, james87 said:

Anyone having trouble with the in-game editor? It’s not saving changes I’m making to players. For example, tried making Lisandro Martinez aerial better, but leaves it on original one I’ve come out of the editor

Yes. They decide to decrease the in-game editor ability to increase the attributes of the players, in latest update. To make it more "realistic". 😂

1 hour ago, Cloudisevolve said:

Yes. They decide to decrease the in-game editor ability to increase the attributes of the players, in latest update. To make it more "realistic". 😂

Haven't people paid to have that editor?

4 hours ago, Black Hawk said:

Haven't people paid to have that editor?

Yup. People paid for it. And I think it needs to be able to edit personality traits too, such as Loyal, professionalism, etc. 😂

Ok. So mentoring is well and truly broke @Marc Vaughan. Every player i've had mentored has broken down after a few weeks to a month. 

Ive had 4 break down before the end of October of the 1st season. Its happened in other saves too.

Surely thats an issue. Didnt happen that often pre update.

I've even got one that loves his mentor but it broke down.

Edited by Woody
1 hour ago, Woody said:

Ok. So mentoring is well and truly broke @Marc Vaughan. Every player i've had mentored has broken down after a few weeks to a month. 

Ive had 4 break down before the end of October of the 1st season. Its happened in other saves too.

Surely thats an issue. Didnt happen that often pre update.

I've even got one that loves his mentor but it broke down.

Another one. Thats 5 before xmas!!

1841544121_Screenshot_20230405_112717_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.6bf3b15c23e0641eea03bf7ea8705323.jpg

I have not purchased this game yet but reading some of the comments it seems the game is messed? Is it pointless buying this years version compared to last years? 

Has anyone experienced a PA increase in the game? I know injuries can decrease PA but also I’m pretty sure I’ve had Miles Leaburn last year and Daniel Kanu this year increase PA when moving to a top tier league from a lower standard. This year Kanu had maxed out in the championship then stayed the same in the Scottish prem and winning the champions league, then he moved to PSG where he suddenly had two more bars of progress.

1 hour ago, 1shotz said:

I have not purchased this game yet but reading some of the comments it seems the game is messed? Is it pointless buying this years version compared to last years? 

I’ve been enjoying the game. There may be a couple of bugs in the game - but it hasn’t made any impact on my careers / fun.

E.g. I’ve had a few mentor relationships break down (and they hate each other now) - but I’m not sure if that’s because they were the mentor partnerships which my assistant recommended AGAINST, or a bug - I have no idea which.

58 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

I’ve been enjoying the game. There may be a couple of bugs in the game - but it hasn’t made any impact on my careers / fun.

E.g. I’ve had a few mentor relationships break down (and they hate each other now) - but I’m not sure if that’s because they were the mentor partnerships which my assistant recommended AGAINST, or a bug - I have no idea which.

Cool what about in terms of tactics, is it a case of random tactics that don’t make sense work and others that are more realistic don’t as had happened in previous versions? Or has match engine improved? Thanks for any reply 

42 minutes ago, 1shotz said:

Cool what about in terms of tactics, is it a case of random tactics that don’t make sense work and others that are more realistic don’t as had happened in previous versions? Or has match engine improved? Thanks for any reply 

Personally I think the tactics are ‘fairly’ realistic and they make sense to me.

Though there are some ‘FMM23’ match engine unique points which is taking us all time to understand (and exploit) …

• e.g. Wingers on narrow width move inside into the STRC + STLC positions (not staying wide!)
  • e.g. IFs don’t work how they used to in previous versions.
  • e.g. the difference between RPs and B2Bs movement 
11 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

Personally I think the tactics are ‘fairly’ realistic and they make sense to me.

Though there are some ‘FMM23’ match engine unique points which is taking us all time to understand (and exploit) …

• e.g. Wingers on narrow width move inside into the STRC + STLC positions (not staying wide!)
  • e.g. IFs don’t work how they used to in previous versions.
  • e.g. the difference between RPs and B2Bs movement 

So if are not scoring? What’s the best role for that position 

10 hours ago, 1shotz said:

So if are not scoring? What’s the best role for that position 

IFs are scoring - but they are not overpowered like before, so they’re scoring less.

Which role depends on the player + tactic.  

I hate the way AI handles their transfers. They always spend a lot of money on players with low ratings and just played a few matches, or even not a single match throughout the season. But when I offer my superstar only for 1 pound, they always say that they don't have money to pay for him. Like they're complaining that a genuine Rolex sold for $1 is too expensive, but willing to spend $50 million to buy a crappy watch. lmao!

Screenshot_20230414_195137_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_220140_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230404_124555_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230404_124211_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_220236_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_220207_FM23 Mobile.jpg

The new World Cup format(as in: the change from 3-teams groups to 4-teams) was announced right after the Winter Update. Has there been any patch that introduced that change?

1 hour ago, DutchTony said:

Screenshot_2023-04-23-16-02-30-326_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.adb93b30d4684df344856402a5a2b55d.jpg

We've only played 1 game this season which was the Charity Shield - and he played the whole game 🤷

Continuing on from the end of last season maybe?