Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

Anyone else have the game crashing every time you turn off the screen? 

I've tried clearing cache, changing permissions, making sure nothing else is using RAM, have tons of free storage space, but it still crashes every time I changed to a different app or turn off the screen.

9 hours ago, hhooo said:

Anyone else have the game crashing every time you turn off the screen? 

I've tried clearing cache, changing permissions, making sure nothing else is using RAM, have tons of free storage space, but it still crashes every time I changed to a different app or turn off the screen.

Yes - when I answered my phone whilst in the game.

After Winter update I restart new game. Board ask me play off, I won the league and I was in 1th place from September to May.

From January, i saw that the board was unhappy beacause "bored that I can't fight for promotion" (???!).

At the end of the season (30 june) they send me away; despite I won league, cup and supercup (Italian serie C). The judge level in "competition" was "E" from january.

I think it was a casual error, I start a new game and now, from january I start to see the same message of the Board and I'm first with an advantage of 10 points! 

I continue career of the first save in other team and in the following seasons I didn't have this problem anymore.

Anyway this is the worst edition of the game from 2019, at least for me.

Thanx for a great game.

Two things to report though

1. Since the latest upgrade i experience that the game falls out of ram pretty quickly. Now it seems like i cant even turn off and on the phone, nor switch to another app real quick before the game resets itself. That wasn´t the case before. I have a a Oneplus 10 if that matters. 

2. The Sell on precentage clause: 
I found that if i sell a player with a sell on precentage of say 10% and then buys the player back, i will recive the sell-on presentage. With is fully logical in a clean code enviroment i guess, but hardly the case in real life. 

Have a great day! 

i don't like this match engine can any one help me changing to last one. I changed settings recently i don't know how to move back to last one. Please !

Screenshot_2023-03-26-17-02-53-622_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

9 minutes ago, Laddi90 said:

i don't like this match engine can any one help me changing to last one. I changed settings recently i don't know how to move back to last one. Please !

If only we could go back. Sadly it's not possible...

18 hours ago, Laddi90 said:

Actually you can change back to it, but not in that save. You have to change the setting and start a new save. 

The setting is in Settings > Starting Configuration > Match Engine Version. I think you have it set to Original (or OME as we call it) and want to change back to Enhanced (EME). But you can't get to the Starting Configuration page from Settings when the save is loaded, you have to do it from the start screen and it will only affect new saves.

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Actually you can change back to it, but not in that save. You have to change the setting and start a new save. 

The setting is in Settings > Starting Configuration > Match Engine Version. I think you have it set to Original (or OME as we call it) and want to change back to Enhanced (EME). But you can't get to the Starting Configuration page from Settings when the save is loaded, you have to do it from the start screen and it will only affect new saves.

Thanks you,

For helping I changed it now And it's working smoothly.

Screenshot_2023-03-27-13-24-00-481_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

any one else having issues with the editor since the last update? Saw a post on here earlier saying that the editor can no longer alter specific stats.

Confirmed that its doing the same with my version on ios.

Have tried force quite, delete and re-install. same issues

1 minute ago, topline said:

any one else having issues with the editor since the last update? Saw a post on here earlier saying that the editor can no longer alter specific stats.

Confirmed that its doing the same with my version on ios.

Have tried force quite, delete and re-install. same issues

update - looks like it has been flagged.

image.png

My national team is changing back to its default squad everytime since the last update... I cant select my own squad. Anyone else experiencing this bug?

Issue with Mentoring Partnerships. Since update 14.3.0 I have found that all mentoring partnerships end with a ‘Training ground feud’ casing the players to form negative relationships. Has anyone else experienced this?…

10 hours ago, TheMule said:

Issue with Mentoring Partnerships. Since update 14.3.0 I have found that all mentoring partnerships end with a ‘Training ground feud’ casing the players to form negative relationships. Has anyone else experienced this?…

Yes ! @leedsunited87, @Woody, @Resurgam and I were just discussing that in another thread...
I've just had a successful mentor partnership for the first time since the update, yay! Versus 7 or 8 failures...

1 hour ago, Gonzolito said:

Yes ! @leedsunited87, @Woody, @Resurgam and I were just discussing that in another thread...
I've just had a successful mentor partnership for the first time since the update, yay! Versus 7 or 8 failures...

Ive had another failure last night and just for laughs partnered them back up an now they love each other! Seriously!

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

Ive had another failure last night and just for laughs partnered them back up an now they love each other! Seriously!

Nice tip, I will try that too!

Very recently my game has sporadically frozen when saving. Thankfully it doesn't affect the save file, but you have to close and re-open the game each time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2080049048_Screenshot_20230426_102207_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.f1f169ea19b93b9dac2d8d1ed9da819b.jpg

1 hour ago, ComeontheArsenal said:

Very recently my game has sporadically frozen when saving. Thankfully it doesn't affect the save file, but you have to close and re-open the game each time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2080049048_Screenshot_20230426_102207_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.f1f169ea19b93b9dac2d8d1ed9da819b.jpg

Yes but I just press the back button repeatedly and after around 10 presses the above message disappears - then I save it again and it's fine.

my player does not want to renew the contract , I want to sell it so it doesn't go free ,  I accept the teams proposal but he rejects it what should be

Screenshot_20230511-015031_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-015023_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-015015_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-014948_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-014937_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-014923_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Is this a glitch, I am managing Australia and most of my games have the number zero for multiple players on the opposition side, one game even my player has the number zero.

As you can see on the game even my player is marked as Zero as well as 6 of their players

IMG_1568.thumb.jpeg.0e78f6f2c8fb94bdc6f479b3e9837ed7.jpeg

IMG_1561.thumb.jpeg.26e1091a86fcea82f97ac66f31ade49c.jpeg

IMG_1562.thumb.jpeg.a87475b3561dde4015ef0f66180bef7d.jpeg

IMG_1560.thumb.jpeg.ed5bab51fb43713cd6162081bcac386e.jpeg

Edited by Cockers2505
On 14/06/2023 at 17:50, Cockers2505 said:

Is this a glitch, I am managing Australia and most of my games have the number zero for multiple players on the opposition side, one game even my player has the number zero.

As you can see on the game even my player is marked as Zero as well as 6 of their players

IMG_1568.thumb.jpeg.0e78f6f2c8fb94bdc6f479b3e9837ed7.jpeg

IMG_1561.thumb.jpeg.26e1091a86fcea82f97ac66f31ade49c.jpeg

IMG_1562.thumb.jpeg.a87475b3561dde4015ef0f66180bef7d.jpeg

IMG_1560.thumb.jpeg.ed5bab51fb43713cd6162081bcac386e.jpeg

Are they greyed out players maybe?

11 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

No mate because every game one of my players gets the number 0?

Ah well, that was my only idea. Either way definitely bug.

I beat FC Kobenhavn 3-0 in the 2nd leg of the domestic cup semi but after clicking the continue button the next screen says I lost 3-0.

Screenshot_20230717-144527_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230717-144539_FM23 Mobile.jpg