Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Shaqiri would be a massive signing! 

Diouf

Moses Bojan Shaqiri

N'Zonzi Adam

obviously Moses might not sign and N'Zonzi might leave but that's some team! 

I can already see those fmh16 careers with stoke ;)

People are saying that some of the signing being made are unexpected or unrealistic.. you have to remember Stoke finished 9th in the premier league which is an impressive feat and shows determination.. Shaqiri signing would take them to the next level and could maybe push them towards Europa league..

Same with Inter they may have finished 8th but are still one of the biggest names in Italian football and the signings they are making reflect that.

Official news Ilkay Gundogan signs his contract  extension for Borussia Dortmund. Ciro Immobile will stay at Dortmund despite interest from Fiorentina and Napoli.

A good signing by Barca but one really strange clause is within it - 

Barcelona have signed Turkey midfielder Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid for an initial fee of £24m.

The commission included an unusual clause which means whoever wins the July 18 election has an option to sell Turan back to Atletico within two days for 10% less than the initial £24m outlay.

Llorente looks to be going out as Simone Zaza has signed for The old lady for seventeen mil. Excellent business imo. 

Tbh. The real winners in this summers transfer window it has to be Juventus, Bournemouth even lfc.  But like the loser is obviously man utd :( 

Llorente looks to be going out as Simone Zaza has signed for The old lady for seventeen mil. Excellent business imo. 

Tbh. The real winners in this summers transfer window it has to be Juventus, Bournemouth even lfc.  But like the loser is obviously man utd :( 

LFC winners in the transfer window :laugh:

Manchester United hope to sign Torino defender Matteo Darmian in time for him to be involved in their pre-season tour of the United States.

If he's as good as what I've heard he could be a massive signing!

This whole Raheem Sterling saga is getting ridiculous.

It's ok for Liverpool to sign half of  southamptons squad, but the second one of their own wants to leave they launch a smear campaign that the church of scientology would be proud of! :lol:

This whole Raheem Sterling saga is getting ridiculous.

It's ok for Liverpool to sign half of  southamptons squad, but the second one of their own wants to leave they launch a smear campaign that the church of scientology would be proud of! :lol:

It was a bit like when City were signing Lescott, its a no win situation. Just sell him and move on. Dragging it out is pointless for everyone.

According to a LFC Media Marco Reus will be bought to replace Raheem Sterling. *facepalm* My brain did hurt my eyes just for reading that :D

Ciro Immobile to Sevilla looks like it will really hapen.

I don't know if it's been mentioned here, but we broke the bank to get Cabaye for £10m. That makes two record signings in two seasons. Any thoughts from Newcastle fans?

In 3/4 years time Fabian Delph will be on the bench at Sunderland, the next Jack Rodwell and Adam Johnson.

I have no idea why these players go to City...do they really think they are that good that they can break into the first team? With Fernandinho, Toure and Fernando Delph stands no chance. 

I have no idea why these players go to City...do they really think they are that good that they can break into the first team? With Fernandinho, Toure and Fernando Delph stands no chance. 

For the money, obviously :(

Wijnaldum signed for Newcastle for £14.5m and looks like Glen Johnson may be heading to Stoke on a free! :P

Shaqiri has also snubbed Stoke in preference of a move to Schalke... I always doubted that he would go to Stoke.

Schweinsteiger to United now confirmed. Idk how I feel about this. His age worries me. Why would Bayern let go of such an important player if he wasn't past his prime? 

He's a massive signing imo, his experience alone is worth it and he has a few solid years left in him. 

Looks like Delph has seen the light! 

Man U's transfer policy makes me think one thing. LVG is only interested in immediate success for himself. 

Looking at players like Schweinsteiger and Ramos goes against their philosophy and LVG certainly isn't building a side that the next manager will thank him for when he retires in a couple of years time.