Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

Sorry @Gunners RishiEmery was a  shocking manager. Arsenal are really bad at the moment and i can say that as my team are shit!

Who dya think will take over? 

I recon it will be Ljunberg till end of season then maybe Vieira or the Liepzig boss. 

19 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Worst showing at a big club from Emery since Moyes. I reckon anyone on this forum would’ve done a better job 😆

Brutal 😂

But your right 

Arsenal were already fucked when Emery took over and he was simply unable to make them any less fucked during his time. The bigger problem for the club is above the manager and it is hard to see how anyone can achieve anything under its senior management.

Then you have AFTV which is simply an embarrassment on the club and it’s fans.

11 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Arsenal were already fucked when Emery took over and he was simply unable to make them any less fucked during his time. The bigger problem for the club is above the manager and it is hard to see how anyone can achieve anything under its senior management.

Then you have AFTV which is simply an embarrassment on the club and it’s fans.

I agree with this, I thought he did well last season (compared to United after Fergir which was an easier situation) but he just didn't get to change the squad up, it's still basically Wengers squad and spending big on Pepe was so stupid. They're Wengers players and Wengers own issues are returning. 

The squad needs a big clear out. 

AFTV make Arsenal the most entitled and hateable fans in the league. They're all deluded. Just watching AFTV segment on SPN, the bloke saying he doesn't want Poch as he's not a winner? He wants a winner? Look what Emery has won ffs. Yet they turned on him in no time. 

Tbf they needed Mourinho to just go in there and destroy everything 😂

10 minutes ago, Ashez said:

compared to United after Fergir which was an easier situation)

:O 

Fergie left Moyes a fucking rancid team. Everyone bangs on about these great Fergie teams United had, but to be perfectly honest we’ve only ever had a handful of truly world class players

2 hours ago, SophiaFM said:

Worst showing at a big club from Emery since Moyes. I reckon anyone on this forum would’ve done a better job 😆

Depends what you class as a "big club" as I can think of many managers who have done worse than Emery at big clubs.

15 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

:O 

Fergie left Moyes a fucking rancid team. Everyone bangs on about these great Fergie teams United had, but to be perfectly honest we’ve only ever had a handful of truly world class players

Wenger did alot more at Arsenal than Fergie did behind the scenes was my point but you'd recently won a title 😂

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Wenger did alot more at Arsenal than Fergie did behind the scenes was my point but you'd recently won a title 😂

We won a lot of titles with many many players who had no right to call themselves premiership winners tbf 😂

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Depends what you class as a "big club" as I can think of many managers who have done worse than Emery at big clubs.

Since Moyes it was the worst, because Arsenal have a rep of playing good football. They have lots of great attacking players yet looked dull to watch, and weren’t even that great defensively. I think Emery is a good manager with small clubs but not big ones like Arsenal

Anyone actually still believe that Arsenal have ever been a big club? The fans that threw their greatest manager ever under the bus after he gave them champions league football for about 20 consecutive years, deserve nothing more than this

Edited by Nucleus
10 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

Since Moyes it was the worst, because Arsenal have a rep of playing good football. They have lots of great attacking players yet looked dull to watch, and weren’t even that great defensively. I think Emery is a good manager with small clubs but not big ones like Arsenal

Missed the point. You said Emery's showing was the worst at a "big club" since Moyes at United. What do you class as a big club?

13 minutes ago, SophiaFM said:

think Emery is a good manager with small clubs but not big ones like Arsenal

He previously managed Sevilla not Oxford!!! They have won more European trophies than Arsenal and in fact he himself has won more European trophies than Arsenal in there whole history. The guy deserved a damn sight more respect than the melts on AFTV or talkSPORT ever gave him.

Look how Arsenal operate as a club when players are running low on there contracts, look at the money they waste on sub standard players, look how unbalanced there squad has been for years. Unless the club changes the way it’s run you could put the love child of Pep and Fergie in charge and he will be banging his head against the wall.

54 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Missed the point. You said Emery's showing was the worst at a "big club" since Moyes at United. What do you class as a big club?

A well supported club in all corners of the world with a lot of history behind them, I’d say Arsenal fit this well

16 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Alisson is one crazy yet stupid bastard, 11 points though so who gives a toss :D

Looking too good for you I gotta say. No title talks before Xmas hits people always say but this is just done and dusted at this point. Congrats!