Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

15 minutes ago, Rob said:

I agree with that.

Who'd you want if Mourinho left? Especially if Kane goes and you'll have a small fortune to spend as that squad does need a rebuild, not sure I'd trust Jose with that cash in today's market. 

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Who'd you want if Mourinho left? Especially if Kane goes and you'll have a small fortune to spend as that squad does need a rebuild, not sure I'd trust Jose with that cash in today's market. 

Steve Bruce

24 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I like the Saints manager (not going to attempt to spell his name). I just don’t want Jose. He just spreads negativity everywhere! Compare him to Klopp and the positive energy he expels and it’s chalk and cheese. 

7 minutes ago, Rob said:

I like the Saints manager (not going to attempt to spell his name). I just don’t want Jose. He just spreads negativity everywhere! Compare him to Klopp and the positive energy he expels and it’s chalk and cheese. 

Oddly that's exactly who I had in mind, something about him I really rate. From the Prem it's him or Rodgers that I was thinking about, but I thought of the Southampton bloke as I could see them replacing him with the chap from Salzburg. 

I read that Julian Nagelsmann would be the no 1 person Daniel Levy would want, he’s done some really good stuff so far in his career and focuses on younger players and attacking style. He would be a good choice IMO.

If not get Bruce in.

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

I read that Julian Nagelsmann would be the no 1 person Daniel Levy would want, he’s done some really good stuff so far in his career and focuses on younger players and attacking style. He would be a good choice IMO.

If not get Bruce in.

He'll wait for us when Klopp leaves to come to England 😛

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Rogers to Spurs would be too much of a step sideways for me. Great manager and one I’d love. 

I honestly think he maybe next England manager.

Nagelsmann for me. He is young and with the times so hopefully given time he will do well at Spurs.

Mourinho hasnt moved with the times at all and how he plays just doesnt quite cut the mustard anymore.

#Bruceout

Nobody wants  4th spot.

Everyone has fallen to pieces in the last 3 or 4 weeks.

You would bet your house on Liverpool getting back into next season's CL now.

Edited by billy2shots
Just now, Aaron Thornton said:

I knew excercise is bad 

For sure! Would have loved to have seen chelsea concede 5 live 👎🏻 

City away at a title rival. Pep starts with Gundogan, Sterling, and Foden on the bench. City are ridiculous.

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Rich said:

For sure! Would have loved to have seen chelsea concede 5 live 👎🏻 

Newcastle concede plenty - I am fairly sure you’d get your ‘goals against’ fix there.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

City away at a title rival. Pep starts with Gundogan, Sterling, and Foden on the bench. City are ridiculous.

added 0 minutes later

Newcastle concede plenty - I am fairly sure you’d get your ‘goals against’ fix there.

You wait until tomorrow when Newcastle turn up and destroy Tottenham and then go down Weymouth and graffiti the stadium.

37 minutes ago, Rich said:

You wait until tomorrow when Newcastle turn up and destroy Tottenham and then go down Weymouth and graffiti the stadium.

You tell him Rich!

1 hour ago, Rich said:

You rabble would get travel sick coming this far South.

23 minutes ago, Woody said:

You tell him Rich!

Team England is falling apart.

54 minutes ago, Rob said:

You rabble would get travel sick coming this far South.

Team England is falling apart.

Club rivalry mate....England is forever! 😉

I genuinely feel like klopp has a system that will always work if he can get about 60% of what he wants in terms of quality of player.

Keep him for as long as he wants to stay as far as I’m concerned.

He screwed up this season in playing Jota in a dead game where he got a long injury and by sticking with Fabinho at CB. He was excellent at CB as we discussed but it cost us so much in midfield. Yet he wasn't to know Phillips was going to be decent, even if I still think he's incredibly over hyped as even today a few times he made me nervous with his positioning. They've done well don't get me wrong but I don't think he's good enough, especially when everyone is back. 

I'd stick with Kabak (really starting to like him) and Phillips but I'd flog Phillips in the summer when some sucker will pay £8-15m which will basically buy Kabak. 

Get the lad from Leipzig done, then have him, VVD, Gomez, Kabak and Matip next season. 

After such injuries we don't know how VVD and Gomez will cope, so have two solid options (Konate + Kabak) and Matip as a bonus if he's fit imo. We've then got two older CBs and three young ones with Gomez. 

What's the score? I've been wandering about the house in utter disbelief that Joelinton scored a goal.

I jest. Spurs look so shakey at the back. Our own uselessness is the only reason we're not winning this, FFS!

Just now, Dai_ said:

What's the score? I've been wandering about the house in utter disbelief that Joelinton scored a goal.

I jest. Spurs look so shakey at the back. Our own uselessness is the only reason we're not winning this, FFS!

Dubravka at fault for 1st one. He has been shit since he came back in. God knows why Darlow isnt still in the 1st eleven.

Really decent 1st half just need to keep going. 

This is so typical, first game I miss this season as it’s my mums birthday and it sounds like we had a really good performance? 

1 minute ago, Rich said:

This is so typical, first game I miss this season as it’s my mums birthday and it sounds like we had a really good performance? 

Alot better mate. Longstaff was shit but everyone else put a shift in. Even Joelinton played well.