Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

I can't send/receive new PM'S because my PM'S are full :( I don't know how to delete, or how many over I am. I had unlimited or whatever when I was staff and i've no idea how much over I am now :(

I can't send/receive new PM'S because my PM'S are full :( I don't know how to delete, or how many over I am. I had unlimited or whatever when I was staff and i've no idea how much over I am now :(

I PM'd you how to fix. :lol:

Jk. I haven't tried from the site, but if you download tapatalk, go into your convos you can swipe them to delete.

We have looked into it many times, code is working but it just doesn't appear. If you bide your time we should be upgraded within the next 6 months anyway hopefully.

Well here is my feedback. Great site. Great place to meet up and connect with other FMH players and to get just about any information you might need on the game. I literally enjoy every part of the site the Iscout section is my favorite. Only suggestion I would have is to expand the tags allowed when Iscouting. Sometimes a player does not fit any of the tags one hundred percent correctly and we'll you kind off have to guess what fits better.

TBH I have given this thought and while I do have suggestions I now think it's better for the tags to stay as they are. I believe the system could become way too complex if you add more tags. For example I would like the tag Utility Player for a player who performs well in different positions. But that would not be generic enough to encompass as much players as the other tags do. It would feel like a subtag or a secondary tag if anything. :)

I see there's a lot of member are joined onto this forum.

So I would to suggest a Chatbox, I think this Chatbox can be located at the homepage, or at the left bottom side of the forum.

What will this chatbox offers:

- We can communicate each other, without creating a thread which takes a lot of time. 

- Ask some short thing, so the database keep clean and free of space, and also, it's saves money. 

No, no, no. This is a forum and if it can be asked on a chat box it can be asked in the forum whether that is in an existing thread such as General Discussions or a new topic. Chat box means the same questions get asked and answered as there is no archive and the nature of it.

Plus a chat box costs more money for the software than for posts.

I see there's a lot of member are joined onto this forum.

So I would to suggest a Chatbox, I think this Chatbox can be located at the homepage, or at the left bottom side of the forum.

What will this chatbox offers:

- We can communicate each other, without creating a thread which takes a lot of time.

- Ask some short thing, so the database keep clean and free of space, and also, it's saves money.

You can always PM someone as well.