Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

Sometimes I can't access FMHVibe through wifi on my phone and computer but I need to use mobile data to enter the site.

I had the same thing. That lasted only one day tho. I contacted Dec on the Facebook page. He gave the proper answers to these. And yeah. The sites faster and better for me. :)

Which network are you on? O2 is fine. Sadly we have to play the waiting game for others to update their names. I will submit a ticket but it is just a waiting game. We can't make them update. It is frustrating for us.

Yeah I'm on O2,when I'm at work I load up Vibe and it's just a blank screen,may I ask why you moved servers? Is the new one much more better,just interested to know :)

How come some people have no trouble on mobile data and some have, same with WiFi?!

How come some people have no trouble on mobile data and some have, same with WiFi?!

How come almost every comment of yours is repeated?! :P

Which network are you on? O2 is fine. Sadly we have to play the waiting game for others to update their names. I will submit a ticket but it is just a waiting game. We can't make them update. It is frustrating for us.

Yeah I'm on O2,when I'm at work I load up Vibe and it's just a blank screen,may I ask why you moved servers? Is the new one much more better,just interested to know :)

It is much better in terms of everything.

If you are on a PC please and experiencing this can you do this, thanks.

Can you please provide us with a traceroute to your domain from the ISP you can't reach it to better help us troubleshoot?

You can do this on a Windows computer via the following steps:

1. Click Start, then Run, type cmd and click OK.

2. Type tracert YOURDOMAIN.COM and hit enter.

If you are using a Mac/Linux computer, this can done via the following:

1. Launch the Terminal application.

2. Type traceroute YOURDOMAIN.COM and hit enter.

Once the results are shown, please copy and paste them into a response to this ticket.

Not at all guys I am clicking only once, when I am using WiFi everything is normal but then under 4G hah!

Not at all guys I am clicking only once, when I am using WiFi everything is normal but then under 4G hah!

No one else is having the issue and you are only having it on this topic. Strange that.

Its just wifi through my phone never go on through PC

Can you download this please - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scan.traceroute&hl=en_GB

It's not a problem in the site but in my stock browser about everything repeating twice. Like on 4G I can't access Vibe in my Chrome but I can access it on my Stock Browser which is crap, total crap. But when I am on WiFi I can access Vibe in Chrome, so things are normal.

Yes it was Dec sorry funnily enough I went out to work and couldn't get on haha

Hi you need to input our site where you put in 8.8.8 etc.. Thanks

I've had difficulty on and off over the last few days getting on. Been trying for last couple of hours and only managed to get on 10-15 minutes ago.

Kept getting this msg

q7wX8wm.jpg

I've had difficulty on and off over the last few days getting on. Been trying for last couple of hours and only managed to get on 10-15 minutes ago.

Kept getting this msg

q7wX8wm.jpg

Please trace route. Thanks

Kept getting this msg

q7wX8wm.jpg

Please trace route. Thanks

I don't know what that means dec.