Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Youtube Thread

Saul

My School's BBC School Report. Please don't criticize it, we lost most of it during the editing stages.

Btw, we are all looking at the autocue, and not at the camera :lol:

Thanks, but there was another version where our camera man forgot to stop filming and there was me and Fahmi (the other guy) talking to a teacher about it. That's on YouTube as well

Jay I was on about the sex tape :lol:

But for saying that you will have to deal with most this forum now. Especially me and Franco!!!

Someone over rated has been brought down by pure Awesomeness!

Hit 2:40 for you mind to be blown.

Bitch, can't you tell that my sample of Adele,

Was so hot I got these hood blowin' up my cell,

But the difference is Rafa, Gambino is a mastermind.... Adele is just over-rated

I lost my boyfriend so in return I will make songs about how he broke my heart in my way to become a success as well as not caring about what anyone thinks as I am 'fat' so over the course of the 2/3 years my first album was released I will lose a considerable amount of weight in order to please the masses aesthetically whilst criticising the looks of Katy Perry.

Where as Gambino just speaks the truth

Oh yes, I'm pretty sure Gambino has a perfect personality and no issues at all - just like all of us. I don't really care for Adele's personal life, but the fact is that her songs are meaningful to the majority of people (after all, smart or dumb, fat or thin, (almost) everybody has had a bad love story).

Plus her voice is powerful and something to behold, therefore the massive acclaim from both public and critics alike - which is really rare.

It might be annoying that her songs play every f*cking time, but you can't deny her talent.