Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Youtube Thread

Saul

I know I have already posted it. But this deserves some appreciation.

It has been out for 4 months and is now most watched video in the history of YouTube beating Justin Bieber's 'Baby'.

Currently on 809,441,368 views and still rising, Gangnam Style is wanting to be the first video to break 1 billion views!

This is the power of the internet!!

A rather clever piece of music mocking the 'gangster rapper'/'generic rapper' music video.

Is uncensored and if you do not want to be offended I suggest you do not watch it

This is likely for the older peeps around here who watched Dexters Lab when they were younger. But there is a story about this long-lost 'Dirty' episode of Dexters Laboratory deemed too rude for TV. Only a select few people have actually seen this until now since Adult Swim released it to the public on youtube.

This version is the bleeped version. But I do advise to watch it if you do not want to be offended?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLN_ka1ZSDg&feature=player_embedded

Is this spam? Could you have a look at my YouTube channel? It's Smileytime555 (spelt exactly like that) I would really appreciate it because my technology isn't the best so I don't get many views but even just 1 view would be appreciated.