Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM18 Bug List

samhardy

I haven't played in a few weeks, but have updated in the meantime.

I'm on Android, on Galaxy S8.

After the update, the UI is too stretched - the navigation bar was present on screen before, now it's no longer the case. It felt very proportional before (I was actually a bit worried when I bought that handset, but was pleasantly surprised to see the game not take up all of that wide screen), now it just looks bad - ratio is wrong, every part of the view is too wide.

Moreover, in the tactics view, there isn't enough spacing between lines of text (player names & positions) and separator lines.

Screenshot_20180319-211252.png

Edited by the4yeast
added screenshot

Not sure if its been raised, but sometimes when im a goal or two up, i check the opponent’s tactics at the end of the game to see if they went to some ridiculous formation or not. And on multiple occasions since i did that i found out that, despite the game having 0 red cards in it, or injuries, when you go onto the opponents formation after theyve made a specific sub (usually the striker) that player disappears from the formation. They’ll be there in the stats and stuff, but not in the opponents lineup.

4F27F7B6-78A3-4182-B525-49102DD6FF71.png

FD7C8787-F379-492B-BD42-7BDC5A43EBD1.png

On 19/03/2018 at 11:10, the4yeast said:

I haven't played in a few weeks, but have updated in the meantime.

I'm on Android, on Galaxy S8.

After the update, the UI is too stretched - the navigation bar was present on screen before, now it's no longer the case. It felt very proportional before (I was actually a bit worried when I bought that handset, but was pleasantly surprised to see the game not take up all of that wide screen), now it just looks bad - ratio is wrong, every part of the view is too wide.

Moreover, in the tactics view, there isn't enough spacing between lines of text (player names & positions) and separator lines.

Screenshot_20180319-211252.png

That's a Samsung issue. Go to Settings -> Display -> Full Screen Apps, and deselect FMM2018. The update seems to have brought FMM in line with most apps in this regard. I prefer it fullscreen, personally.

22 minutes ago, Gmando said:

Once I demote players, I can’t promote them, anyone else had this experience?

To much players in your senior squad?

1 hour ago, The_0NE said:

To much players in your senior squad?

Nope, I’ve been demoting/promoting the whole time and now in season 29/30 I can no longer promote anyone, not great as I had demoted 2 players temporarily (out on loan) who are worth over £100m

Has anyone noticed that when the AI employs a Contain strategy, they suddenly play so much better. I've seen so many AI teams switch to contain and then they suddenly start out playing me.

Contain is a strategy where a team looks to keep the ball, play deep and not concede. It is not an offensive strategy.

On 3/21/2018 at 00:05, Pete123 said:

That's a Samsung issue. Go to Settings -> Display -> Full Screen Apps, and deselect FMM2018. The update seems to have brought FMM in line with most apps in this regard. I prefer it fullscreen, personally.

that doesn't seem to be possible, the toggle is greyed out. The application is "optimised" for a full screen and must run in this mode. Very disappointing.

8 hours ago, the4yeast said:

that doesn't seem to be possible, the toggle is greyed out. The application is "optimised" for a full screen and must run in this mode. Very disappointing.

Then you have to fix that through the Developer Options on your phone. Or complain to Samsung. 

Unsure if this is a bug or I am just doing it wrong...

I am trying to change a players preferred role, but it reverts to the 'recommended' role and doesn't save.  

Using the latest update.  Is there a step I'm missing?

On 12/03/2018 at 23:55, PaulyNapoli said:

I’ve noticed a bug since the update with the IGE. If you change a player’s name and confirm it, nothing happens. The name stays the same 

I have just noticed that as well.  I did wonder if I was the only one to find it.

It's so annoying when you start a unemployed and you get stuck in the first club because better clubs never offered you a job. Even if you have great success. This was reported months ago and they did nothing. 

Not being offered International jobs has to be a bug surely.

For example on my tablet I have won the Premiership 4 seasons in a row after winning the EFL Championship too. Was offered International roles in last years game after far less success.

17 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Not being offered International jobs has to be a bug surely.

For example on my tablet I have won the Premiership 4 seasons in a row after winning the EFL Championship too. Was offered International roles in last years game after far less success.

A few people have reported to SI that international managers remain in their roles for a prolonged period of time - even if they perform very badly at international tournaments. This means the opportunities to manage at an international level rarely come up.

I've noticed this plus I've noticed how rare it is for manager's from the top European clubs lose their jobs. 

I cant access most of my fixtures, I click but nothing happens, also i cant discipline players for bad performances, I click but again..nothing happens

I have been having a problem with a transfer bug.

In my Barcelona save, one of my youth players had agreed a pre contract.

Now it says the players contract has expired and the message keeps appearing every day "U.Murcia set to sign Garcia Vazquez"

UPDATE:

It's now the 1st Sep 2018, and I have gotten an email saying "Marc Garcia Vazquez deal falls through". 

Edited by dayday95
On 3/26/2018 at 09:15, Lillywhite Dean said:

A few people have reported to SI that international managers remain in their roles for a prolonged period of time - even if they perform very badly at international tournaments. This means the opportunities to manage at an international level rarely come up.

I've noticed this plus I've noticed how rare it is for manager's from the top European clubs lose their jobs. 

I'm seeing the opposite.

Plenty of them lose their jobs but I'm never offered the posts. When I apply I never get them either.

International jobs stay "very insecure" however first time after next lost instead of being fired manager gets his job stable again lol..happens frequently

5 hours ago, Lav50 said:

International jobs stay "very insecure" however first time after next lost instead of being fired manager gets his job stable again lol..happens frequently

I’ve noticed this! Usually at the end of the calendar year it resets to “stable” when just a few days previously it was “very insecure”

Very annoying when you need that international job for a goal scoring challenge!

added 0 minutes later
On 30/03/2018 at 17:05, Jazzydrury said:

Played a FA Cup Quarter Final, game went to penalties, but no ABBA system

Think the ABBA system is only in the league cup. I may be wrong though!

6 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Yes it happens a lot.

Almost impossible to get an International job now.

Just noticed that my International tactics have become linked to my club tactics again, meaning any changes I make in one are also made in the other. I remember this being fixed recently but it seems to have reverted back

On android v9. 2.1

El 11/09/2017 a las 14:14, Samhardy dijo:

Por favor, consulte cualquier error que encuentre en el nuevo juego en este hilo.

Localizarlos e informes rápidos ayudan a SI a resolverlos, lo que nos ayuda en el proceso. ¿Qué es un error?

Recuerde tener en cuenta que es útil que puede ser proporcionado en un lugar seguro antes de que ocurra el error si eso es posible.

• Experiencias  de bloqueo de juego durante la carga de ligas + mirando a través de la lista de agentes libres
  • Una vez que un jugador del equipo de reserva en préstamo ha sido promovido, no puede ser degradado.
  • Algunos jugadores transferidos / incluidos en la lista de préstamos son retirados aleatoriamente de la lista
  • Las rarezas en la calificación de los jugadores cuando están de vacaciones
  • Confirmación de que las transferencias reaparecen repetitivamente
  • Falta la historia del jugador en ciertas temporadas
  • Clubes comprando jugadores de su equipo 'B'
  • Baja la confianza de la Junta
  • Los DMC aún tendrían que hacer más bajas que el resto del equipo
  • El tablero no está contento porque los jugadores juveniles están siendo promovidos
  • Algunas guardias automáticas no se cargan
  • El comentario dice que un equipo ha ganado el juego incluso cuando no lo han hecho

Actualizado 17/11/17

Hay jugadores como Vinicius junior que ya es jugador del Real Madrid cedido en el Flamengo.

Muy pocas posibilidades de poder fichar a grandes jugadores para el Real Madrid por cobertura de salario semanal con la opción desbloqueo.

Edited by Jesús Manuel