• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Super League

Rocket

20 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Taking the piss out of someone dying of the black death a bit far imo :O

You need to stop eating cheese Sam

We've seen @BatiGoal nonsense predictions so now I present to you...

Sam's Sizzling Bet Tips

Week One...

Rocket v PriZe - Probably the banker of this week's fixtures tbh :P

FARADiLLA v haykay - haykay gets the verdict as I haven't heard much of his opponent since he signed up. Never a good sign.

kts365 v Taff - Bunny is having yet another one of his meltdowns and there's no way he will win this match. kts has been giving it some recently so let's hope this is backed up with results.

Supervisor v Titjes - Interesting matchup between two new managers on the scene but Titjes' early placing on the vibe rankings makes him the favourite for this one.

JohnWeulfoe v Jwill11 - John has fallen silent since joining so hope he gets his results in or Jwill will have a walkover :P

Odds of 19/1 available at all good bookmakers

13 minutes ago, samhardy said:

We've seen @BatiGoal nonsense predictions so now I present to you...

Sam's Sizzling Bet Tips

Week One...

FARADiLLA v haykay - haykay gets the verdict as I haven't heard much of his opponent since he signed up. Never a good sign.

kts365 v Taff - Bunny is having yet another one of his meltdowns and there's no way he will win this match. kts has been giving it some recently so let's hope this is backed up with results.

Supervisor v Titjes - Interesting matchup between two new managers on the scene but Titjes' early placing on the vibe rankings makes him the favourite for this one.

JohnWeulfoe v Jwill11 - John has fallen silent since joining so hope he gets his results in or Jwill will have a walkover :P

Odds of 19/1 available at all good bookmakers

The way bunny is going on i am an absolute banker

36 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No point in even trying to defend myself. :laugh:

3 hours ago, Taff said:

mod to mod love here)

Can you two keep your mod to mod love to yourselfs. The rest of us don't need to know:O

In case you haven't know it yet,  here's the full fixture list

Spoiler

5a501e48652e3_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-001.thumb.jpg.63609bb2a2447945766dd735a07a295c.jpg

5a501e41190f4_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-002.thumb.jpg.8e549721d3d9c745913b91859faae734.jpg

5a501e38218ea_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-003.thumb.jpg.8be403a770f1624563edf62f7076bd0c.jpg

5a501e2d8b22e_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-004.thumb.jpg.05f45a1df54fc218a2d9f24995f015d0.jpg

Some tough fixtures coming on for @Taff, where he will face @Scott and @samhardy next, he need to be his best before dropping deep down the table

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

No point in even trying to defend myself. :laugh:

Come on, Rocket, there was only 3 pts separating you two on the Futsal 3 Leaderboard. Who was the winner again? Ah me. Yes, some win that was. Truly wonderful. Anyway, enough about World Champions.. 

Surely as the host you can "cook" something up ;)

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Honestly, it feels like back in the schooldays during lunch break. At the playground drafting football teams, there's an elite pool of non-players left that everyone hopes to avoid. :laugh: I'm sure everyone has vivid memories of those defining times. 

PriZe my fellow Dutchie? Haha! The man is struggling to postpone his retirement but the panda is passé. Samhardy? Still feeling the cheesy effects from his New Year episode. Taff? I'm starting to believe his profile pic is actually his. Scott? Yeah back in 1983 maybe. Kts365? Yeah I believe this is the guy to bet my money on. If we were choosing a runner-up. Woodward? From the Woodies? Come on, should've stuck with tennis, bro. Haykay? Still too inexperienced as far as H2H concerned but I see potential here. Fuddledfox? The Fox? He probably Anchormanned Calhanoglu which explains his utter inefficiency. No no and NO! I'm placing all of my hard-earned lifesavings on one man. And this man, this self-proclaimed noob-man goes by the name of @Supervisor. Bro, please. Don't let me down. 

Thanks for the recognition mate.

7 hours ago, Scott said:

PM me if you need some tips (y)

Screenshot2018010518.png

Your 4 shots and 2 on target summarizes your save.??

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

In case you haven't know it yet,  here's the full fixture list

Hide contents

5a501e48652e3_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-001.thumb.jpg.63609bb2a2447945766dd735a07a295c.jpg

5a501e41190f4_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-002.thumb.jpg.8e549721d3d9c745913b91859faae734.jpg

5a501e38218ea_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-003.thumb.jpg.8be403a770f1624563edf62f7076bd0c.jpg

5a501e2d8b22e_FixtureListGeneratorFreewebbasedsportsleaguemanagementsoftware-page-004.thumb.jpg.05f45a1df54fc218a2d9f24995f015d0.jpg

Some tough fixtures coming on for @Taff, where he will face @Scott and @samhardy next, he need to be his best before dropping deep down the table

OH my,the Panda is next!

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I don't bite ;) 

??? I see that.

10 hours ago, samhardy said:

How's it going/gone @Scott? Is my horrible run against you going to come to an end?

So far it is terrible, you have won this one :laugh:

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

@Rocket how you doing man? :) 

Well Ive currently got around 400 points and I'm only 5 months into the save. How you getting on? ;)

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Well Ive currently got around 400 points and I'm only 5 months into the save. How you getting on? ;)

Already done mate! Waiting for the reveal and the next challenge! This was a breeze ;) 

@samhardy I have dropped out so you have won this one, I can't play the game every week for 11 weeks so best to leave early (y)

22 minutes ago, Scott said:

@samhardy I have dropped out so you have won this one, I can't play the game every week for 11 weeks so best to leave early (y)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO????

33 minutes ago, Scott said:

Just to maintain your 100% record imo, you'll be back next week :P

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Just to maintain your 100% record imo, you'll be back next week :P

I would have won again, had one of my best seasons for years ;)

Due to @Scott leaving the league, @Rocket will be leaving as well for it to be a 10-man league, here's the new Fixtures list. Note that Week 1 matchups had been reshuffled as well.

Week 1
Haykay v Taff
Samhardy v JWill11
FARADiLLA v Supervisor
Titjes v JohnWeulfoe
kts365 v Prize

PicsArt_01-08-03_46_06.thumb.jpg.af93be31bb7b680ebd793e34d3e3342a.jpg

PicsArt_01-08-03_46_29.thumb.jpg.b983147bf4917596a03f42edc8337912.jpg

PicsArt_01-08-03_46_45.thumb.jpg.82ef8cc66f3edcacef580f65fc20e2f4.jpg

8 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Due to @Scott leaving the league, @Rocket will be leaving as well for it to be a 10-man league, here's the new Fixtures list. Note that Week 1 matchups had been reshuffled as well.

Week 1
Haykay v Taff
Samhardy v JWill11
FARADiLLA v Supervisor
Titjes v JohnWeulfoe
kts365 v Prize

PicsArt_01-08-03_46_06.thumb.jpg.af93be31bb7b680ebd793e34d3e3342a.jpg

PicsArt_01-08-03_46_29.thumb.jpg.b983147bf4917596a03f42edc8337912.jpg

PicsArt_01-08-03_46_45.thumb.jpg.82ef8cc66f3edcacef580f65fc20e2f4.jpg

And my chances at winning this week dropped to 0%

14 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Still due by tomorrow or do the dates change to?

Still tomorrow, only the matchups changed

26 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Still tomorrow, only the matchups changed

Okay, still send pics to @Rocket or someone else? (Cause he dropped out, maybe to busy)

16 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Okay, still send pics to @Rocket or someone else? (Cause he dropped out, maybe to busy)

He only dropped out to have the league remain even members, still send to him, include me in the convo just in case