Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout Arthur

gunnersaur

I' surrised nobody has done this guy yet I recommend you make him your first signing as you can bring him in for 8-12 million depending on if other teams are after him. He is such a good player and my favourite on this game

4624C88E00000578-0-image-m-16_1510178623379.jpg

Screenshot_20180117-012523.png

Screenshot_20180117-012258.png

Screenshot_20180117-012308.png

7 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Is he retrainable to be "natural" in AMC? He looks fantastic either way. Really good find (y)

Yeah he does but it takes a while. I got him for £6m first season. Good player but competition for places is keeping him out of my team at the moment (First it was Amadou Diawara, Nemanja Matic and Marouane Fellaini ahead of him, I sold the latter two and bought Denis Zakaria and got Leon Goretzka on a free.) 

Signed him for my Burnley team after seeing loads of people raving about him. But even though we was in Europe he wanted to leave and so I sold him to Liverpool making a nice profit. Now Man City are chasing him. 

815948F4-4E61-4358-8D30-37AC22CB2E26.png

509BB689-67EC-4982-8B72-D075EC05B593.png

On 17/01/2018 at 03:07, BatiGoal said:

Is he retrainable to be "natural" in AMC? He looks fantastic either way. Really good find (y)

In all the years I've played this game I never knew  you could retrain someone to be 'natural'. I always stop retraining when they become 'accomplished'...

4 hours ago, DutchTony said:

In all the years I've played this game I never knew  you could retrain someone to be 'natural'. I always stop retraining when they become 'accomplished'...

I thought this was new in this version... 

black-guy-really-gif.gif

6 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Since FMM17 I believe. 

4 hours ago, gunnersaur said:

Who'd have thought 4 years After scouting him it looks like he's going to Arsenal... Could've had him 4 years ago if they just hired me 😂😂

He's crap in the game now. Was better 4 years ago. I used to buy him all the time...

19 hours ago, DutchTony said:

He's crap in the game now. Was better 4 years ago. I used to buy him all the time...

Me too man skip right past him now haven't found a midfielder like him this year like the way he grew so well so quick haven't found anyone like that since in fairness 😂😂