Chat Transfer window update

alexel99

Usually around March-ish mate

I believe it’s after the Russian transfer window closes

Edited by NucleusNT
1 minute ago, NucleusNT said:

Usually around March-ish mate

I believe it’s after the Russian transfer window closes

.... and until then what are we going to do? 

6 minutes ago, alexel99 said:

.... and until then what are we going to do? 

You could carry on playing the game as it is? The transfer update shouldn’t be a necessity to play the game dude 

16 minutes ago, NucleusNT said:

You could carry on playing the game as it is? The transfer update shouldn’t be a necessity to play the game dude 

I know and I will but the transfers are very interesting 

10 minutes ago, alexel99 said:

I know and I will but the transfers are very interesting 

There’s an in game editor you can purchase to make them yourself if you’d rather not wait

Fm18 has every updated transfer to date, seen it on there site, the Russia window is poor excuse, I agree should be done by mid Feb time, Russia don't effect premiership, Serie A or La Liga or even the Bundesliga to any main extent, there isn't gonna be as mass of players leaving to go to Russia

Yeah did same if you move aubameyang to arsenal he dissappears altogether and reus ends up at arsenal, and Sanchez goes to man u, but  mkhitaryan stays and de hea ends up at arsenal so it's strange stuff

On 05/02/2018 at 22:22, rhyslucas said:

I tried to do a changes.txt file and the players I put In don't move but other players are added instead :(

Anyone help a guy out?? ???

I agree it’s a bit irritating having to wait so long for the update. Why not just do two updates? After all there are people to have paid for the game, most windows have been shut for nearly two months, it should be a little earlier in my opinion.

I wouldn't say the update is this massive thing that directly effects our experience. I understand all of you and your concerns but think about it like this. The team at SI have to wait until the Deadline anyway to input every single transfer that happened on Deadline day. Then think about the thousands of transfers that happened in League 1, 2 and the Vanarama divisions. It's the same in every country. They'll have had to move literally thousands of players, and I'm sure they have to throw in a few tweaks here and there to make it still a smooth experience. A little patience is required, afterall id hate to be the one going through every team on the game and making every transfer a reality. It's not just the big names, remember.

On 2/21/2018 at 15:43, mcandrew003 said:

I wouldn't say the update is this massive thing that directly effects our experience. I understand all of you and your concerns but think about it like this. The team at SI have to wait until the Deadline anyway to input every single transfer that happened on Deadline day. Then think about the thousands of transfers that happened in League 1, 2 and the Vanarama divisions. It's the same in every country. They'll have had to move literally thousands of players, and I'm sure they have to throw in a few tweaks here and there to make it still a smooth experience. A little patience is required, afterall id hate to be the one going through every team on the game and making every transfer a reality. It's not just the big names, remember.

get what u mean but im sure they arnt so stupid, those confirmed transfer would have been added already even before the window shuts...

This update is more than just a transfer update, it's the biggest update of the year usually fixing all kinds of issues. Yeah the delay sucks but it also builds excitement, this new update is a event and personally I like that. Tbf it's not even that long ago that SI didn't even provide a transfer update. 

Edited by Ashez
19 minutes ago, Ashez said:

This update is more than just a transfer update, it's the biggest update of the year usually fixing all kinds of issues. Yeah the delay sucks but it also builds excrement, this new update is a event and personally I like that. Tbf it's not even that long ago that SI didn't even provide a transfer update. 

I know it’s an autocorrect thing, but that is an excellent typo. :D

27 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Seen a report on Twitter that the transfer update is live! Can anyone confirm?

Don’t see any options in settings or starting game for picking which database . I’m on iPhone so not out on Apple.. ?

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've only seen updates for FMT confirmed so far on their Twitter. No news for FMM yet :(

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
On Mon Feb 05 2018 at 22:42, Kennyd100 said:

Fm18 has every updated transfer to date, seen it on there site, the Russia window is poor excuse, I agree should be done by mid Feb time, Russia don't effect premiership, Serie A or La Liga or even the Bundesliga to any main extent, there isn't gonna be as mass of players leaving to go to Russia

Hey mate!!

Sport Interactive officially released an update for Winter Transfers two days ago. What you saw on that site was just a random transfer edit made by some guy. Not official. 

11 hours ago, Ashez said:

I checked play store last night when you made this post and the update was there. I downloaded it last night and been playing since. First thing I did as Everton manager was sack Sammy Lee. Kopite! Haha!

11 hours ago, No One said:

I checked play store last night when you made this post and the update was there. I downloaded it last night and been playing since. First thing I did as Everton manager was sack Sammy Lee. Kopite! Haha!

It's not there I just looked.

It was there the other night, I downloaded it. If I knew how to do screen captures on my phone I would show you. Feb 2018 database.

Edit: I googled how to screenshot but I'm not sure how to post them......

Screenshot_20180305-121345.png

Screenshot_20180305-121444.png

Screenshot_20180305-121504.png

Screenshot_20180305-121519.png

Yay, it worked! You can see the February database above and Sammy Lee welcoming me to Everton. Tosun and Walcott are in the Everton squad and you can see Sanchez at Utd.

Edited by No One