Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2018 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

3 minutes ago, Acidsparxx said:

Results in bitch! ?

Had this done yesterday.....Germany and wifi are garbage!! 

why the F would you want to go to sauerkraut country?

Just now, PriZe said:

why the F would you want to go to sauerkraut country?

Work dude...im a sub military test engineer! I have to go abroad if im needed.

I work for a subsidory company that services and tests military vehicles and cables.

Ive worked on sumarines testing sonar, UAV and flight refuelling.

1 hour ago, Acidsparxx said:

I work for a subsidory company that services and tests military vehicles and cables.

Ive worked on sumarines testing sonar, UAV and flight refuelling.

cool! :D you are forgiven for travelling to germany :P

16 hours ago, samhardy said:

Just @BatiGoal and @Titjes left remember deadline is tomorrow at 5PM GMT.

Unexpectedly busy atm, so got a lot of things on my mind. Will try to rush through the challenge tonight to get a score in. Otherwise 0.

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Unexpectedly busy atm, so got a lot of things on my mind. Will try to rush through the challenge tonight to get a score in. Otherwise 0.

I'm sure you will smash out a huge score just in time! 

35 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Everyone has now submitted. Results coming tonight

I was looking forward to it.....im not now!!

?

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Don’t count yourself out yet dude I didn’t perform very well myself 

Believe me when I say I have the worst score of this round out of everybody :P 

2018 Vibe Premier League - Week 3 (Results)

Week 3 saw the shortest challenge of the campaign saw far but like every other week every fixture is absolutely vital in this competition. Only 2 weeks after this one before we say goodbye to the bottom two managers so a win for anyone struggling at the bottom would be crucial here.

Let's have a closer look at all of the fixtures.

Taff v Titjes

Spoiler

Both managers have had contrasting starts to the season and could do with wins for different reasons. Taff has been getting results so far but struggling for consistency and that pattern continued here as he finished a superb 2nd but drew too many games against weaker opposition. 38 points and +12 GD have him a respectable score of 50.

Titjes however had an absolute nightmare and never got anything going plummeting straight to 19th in the league with only 2 victories. 10 points and a -16 GD sees the Belgian do an Ashez and achieve the dreaded negative points. A rough first three game weeks for him as he sits bottom on -2 points now but Taff marches on even though he's yet to hit anywhere near his best.

Result - Taff 2-0 Titjes

samhardy v Acidsparxx

Spoiler

This challenge doesn't really suit me at all as I like to build up over a lot more games than just 19. I lost my first game but after that went on a 13 game winning streak before losing my second. I won the last 4 to finish on 51 points and that coupled with a +24 GD put me on a cool 75 points. At first I wasn't happy with this until I saw some other results come in :P

Acid however struggled, after initially completing a respectable first run he unfortunately admitted he made an error demoting the wrong player so had to start again and second time round he couldn't match his initial attempt. Not much consistency at all saw him finish the challenge in 10th place with 26 points and a -6 GD.

Result - samhardy 4-1 Acidsparxx

kts365 v FuddledFox

Spoiler

Both will have fancied their chances in this one and in this game we have the closest of this week. kts submitted first and didn't have a bad run of things at all finishing in 5th place with 33 points and a +12 GD but drawing almost a third of his games could prove costly in the end result.

Foxy had a goal difference 1 better than his opponent so leads by just a point at this stage. They both drew 6 games, however the Fox managed 2 more wins to take the narrowest of victories. A draw probably would have been a fair result but it wasn't to be.

Result - kts365 2-3 FuddledFox

Real_Random v BatiGoal

Spoiler

A fascinating encounter on paper and one that stood out when looking at the fixture list before this week. However we didn't see what we were expecting as RR put in undoubtedly the worst performance of his vibe career so far scoring just 7 points! 17 points and a -10 GD saw him finish in 16th. Is this just a blip or the start of something more serious for the Australian?

However it looked for ages like he was going to scrape a victory as BG kept everyone waiting submitting his results with under 3 hours till the deadline. I bet he wasn't expecting to only require 7 points for victory though. He mentioned he raced through it but you couldn't tell as his score of 50 points earns him a comprehensive victory and at the third time of asking the Vibe No.1 is underway in this competition.

Result - Real_Random 0-3 BatiGoal

PriZe v Mr.Manager

Spoiler

Both were the highest two points scorers last week so fireworks were expected going into this clash. Mr.M got off to a nightmare start failing to win any of his first four games before recovering well to finish off in 3rd with 34 points and a +8 GD to give him 42 points. A relatively low goal difference which could be an issue here.

However this score was never going to be enough to trouble table topper PriZe who was the only manager to go through this week's challenge unbeaten. 1st place easily after 19 league games and a +26 GD gave him a score of 75 for a crushing victory.

75 the same score as myself but who takes home the bonus point? Over to the league points tie breaker to find out.

Sam - P19 W17 D0 L2 Pts 51

PriZe - P19 W15 D4 L0 Pts 49

How close! Just 2 points in it but it's me taking the bonus point in the league this week.

Result - PriZe 4-1 Mr.Manager

Scorelist in full (BG also edged out Taff on the tiebreaker):

Spoiler

samhardy - 75
PriZe - 75
FuddledFox - 52
BatiGoal - 50
Taff - 50
kts365 - 45
Mr.Manager - 42
Acidsparxx - 20
Real_Random - 7
Titjes - -6

And here's the table after 3 weeks. Myself and @Taff have the same points and GD but I'm ahead on goals scored. Just 2 weeks left until we say goodbye to the bottom 2 and it's looking tight down there!

league table template Wk3.png

Oh thank god I thought I’d done ok but glad everyone else had nightmares (don’t worry @Titjes I’ve been on the wrong end of a negative score line and both @samhardy and @PriZe would be happy to tell you about it)

congrats to all the winners and look forward to the next round 

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

I knew it would be tight between myself and @kts365 and so it proved. Glad to get the win this week and move back into the play-off places.

Great scores @PriZe and @samhardy

@Titjes we have all had that challenge that has just gone wrong from start to finish. Keep your head up mate and keep going.

Played foxy. At least i didnt drop bottom

@BatiGoal vs @samhardy looks stand out to me. Number 1 in the rankings versus the man who tells anyone who will listen he should be number 1. Not an easy game to predict that and I'm going to say another draw for Bati and Sam is on the cards.

Myself versus @Acidsparxx will be close as well with sparxx looking to bounce back with a win whilst I want to try and keep my top 4 spot.

@Titjes vs @Real_Random. Titjes is going to come out fighting I think this week but RR is the more experienced campaigner and will get the win.

@Mr.Manager vs @Taff. The Welsh man is in top form at the moment but MM can never be underestimated so this match will be very tight but Taff just to edge it.

@PriZe vs @kts365. Kts was unlucky to lose this week but PriZe is in ominous form so I think the golden panda takes the win.

12 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

@BatiGoal vs @samhardy looks stand out to me. Number 1 in the rankings versus the man who tells anyone who will listen he should be number 1. Not an easy game to predict that and I'm going to say another draw for Bati and Sam is on the cards.

Myself versus @Acidsparxx will be close as well with sparxx looking to bounce back with a win whilst I want to try and keep my top 4 spot.

@Titjes vs @Real_Random. Titjes is going to come out fighting I think this week but RR is the more experienced campaigner and will get the win.

@Mr.Manager vs @Taff. The Welsh man is in top form at the moment but MM can never be underestimated so this match will be very tight but Taff just to edge it.

@PriZe vs @kts365. Kts was unlucky to lose this week but PriZe is in ominous form so I think the golden panda takes the win.

Bring it on Foxy!!

@BatiGoal vs @samhardy ooooh tasty fixture. For me personally a win by Bati would be good. But i expect a draw as Bati is finally waking up and Sam being a bit so so untill now.

@FuddledFox versus @Acidsparxx the only challenge here is if Acid can finish this on time. Expect a win for the Fox.

@Titjes vs @Real_Random. Although far from what i expect RR to hit, Titties doesn't have a chance in his current state.

@Mr.Manager vs @Taff. The Bunny and the Manager. Hard too say this is going to be close. Think i would say a draw

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

@BatiGoal vs @samhardy ooooh tasty fixture. For me personally a win by Bati would be good. But i expect a draw as Bati is finally waking up and Sam being a bit so so untill now.

@FuddledFox versus @Acidsparxx the only challenge here is if Acid can finish this on time. Expect a win for the Fox.

@Titjes vs @Real_Random. Although far from what i expect RR to hit, Titties doesn't have a chance in his current state.

@Mr.Manager vs @Taff. The Bunny and the Manager. Hard too say this is going to be close. Think i would say a draw

Hahaha less of it you!