Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XII

samhardy

You guys will be happy to know I’m doing SHOCKINGLY.

Dominating every game, but can’t seem to win or do anything with all my possession.

Here’s an example, 64% posssion:C51A6183-D1B7-414E-A389-C8CBF1CE6985.thumb.png.fdc2c846fa7f1bb046a61ac6adaa95ff.png

I'm only in early September and it's not going that well... Topped the Betfred group and I thought my youth/foreign policy was golden. Two weeks later and we're out of two cups! Back down to earth for me. Although, we're showing enough that I'm not broken yet. 

I've learnt the hard way that the last person you want taking a penalty to save your life is Rocco Quinn. Might still be in both cups if not for him... 

"come on boys,this would be the last time we are going to be facing this team in this season,so let's kick their butts at least for ONCE"... And boom...._20180823_025151.JPG.87739998243eddc7627fcfee601d2152.JPG

" even if @anfieldsquirrel is not going to be giving us any extra points for winning the cup and beating top Scottish team,let's do this for the fans"Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-16-54.png.ded223060dd495638ec228923f6f09d3.png

3 hours ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

You guys will be happy to know I’m doing SHOCKINGLY.

Dominating every game, but can’t seem to win or do anything with all my possession.

Here’s an example, 64% posssion:C51A6183-D1B7-414E-A389-C8CBF1CE6985.thumb.png.fdc2c846fa7f1bb046a61ac6adaa95ff.png

Same thing here mate. I always am scoring early but then come second half and no matter what tactics I use,  things get awry 

3 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Same thing here mate. I always am scoring early but then come second half and no matter what tactics I use,  things get awry 

Same here... I'm so close to being undefeated at this point, but actually I'm in 5th place because wins turn to draws or losses at the last moment. 🙁

45 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Same here... I'm so close to being undefeated at this point, but actually I'm in 5th place because wins turn to draws or losses at the last moment. 🙁

I also add a similar issue at the beginning of my career too but after a quick review of the first five games(2 narrow wins,1draw,2 narrow loses),I knew where the fault was coming from...

HINT: remember it's a lower division league...

#Don'tbeanamateur

Edited by Damilare
4 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I’m assuming everyone else won the league and all the cups too? 😭

Not me dude, I gotta get back to my 1KC! 😄

3 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Not me dude, I gotta get back to my 1KC! 😄

I didn’t either to be fair. I didn’t win a jot!

I’m bloody impressed with anyone who won a cup or the league.

2 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

I feel like the League may be on for me IF I get some of these youngsters to step up. I'm struggling at the moment (mid-October) but I'm not that far behind and it if it all clicks ... it's a possibility. Might be a big ask though for it to happen this season.

My star midfielder is a 16 year Spaniard, which is a bit of a risk! Should have gone with seasoned veterans...

48 minutes ago, Rob2017 said:

Pls dont let my head get swollen yet...there might be an hidden manager who went unbeaten throughout the season...

I got promoted, but didn’t win the league ;)

No cups too sadly, but I guess that was coming, had a cracker of a game against St Mirren in the cups though, that was fun ;) 

League wasn’t too bad, I ditched trying to not concede goals and went full out focus on scoring more goals than the opposition instead! My GK was literally non-existant for the whole season, I could have had 11 outfield players and no one could tell the difference 😂😂😂

I think I should have done enough, respect to those who have scored any cup wins tbh, thats just insane

Edited by chewkaiwen
33 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Did Kanegan beat Sunderland?

Yup done and dusted. Threw them out of the equation. They are now planning to shift themselves to welsh league 😂

46 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I won all the cups, the champions league and the World Cup too with Queen’s Park in my season. BEAT THAT.

But Queen’s Park Rangers aren’t in the champions league, dummy

51 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I won all the cups, the champions league and the World Cup too with Queen’s Park in my season. BEAT THAT.

Can’t believe you didn’t win the Intergalactic Club Championship. Terrible.

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

He got a tough first round draw in that to be fair.

The Asgard Army knocked them flat on their butts.

1 hour ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

613B4DFD-0035-4E4C-A1A5-3362712256EE.thumb.png.e00f753e20b503b27ecdeb8c95f12b0a.png

be afraid lads. Be very afraid.

I saw this like 3-4 times and was given 16k each time we kicked out a bigger team out of the cup...

@Nucleus - this lad is taking the Bad Boys Challenge very seriously (I only told him about it 3 games ago): 

Screenshot_20180824-140915.png.e3930d02791662c178747f6e5c14de25.png

Someone should have told him this is only a one season save... This is going to be wasted - unless I turn it into a 1KC... But @Foxy won't let me do that... 😂

Edit: For others, background on the Bad Boys challenge is in comments on Nucleus' The Power of Five - A Multi-Challenge career thread.

Edited by scratch99