Jump to content
FMM Vibe
  • Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nucleus

Career The Power of Five - A Multi-Challenge [S17:The Final Update]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

It obviously means "Harry Maguire 1k challenge" come on guys 😛

Close! But no cigar! 

All the gifs above have some relation  of sorts to the challenge I’m about to undertake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Close! But no cigar! 

All the gifs above have some relation  of sorts to the challenge I’m about to undertake

Hmmm...Hmmmm...its looking like a fight sort of challenge....

Hope it's not "The Vikings cometh challenge"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damilare said:

Hmmm...Hmmmm...its looking like a fight sort of challenge....

Hope it's not "The Vikings cometh challenge"....

Way off! 😂

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Mbappe

Is a “part” of the challenge. 60% in fact, over three challenges. Well done Sam, an A* for that answer, a D for effort though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

Way off! 😂

Is a “part” of the challenge. 60% in fact, over three challenges. Well done Sam, an A* for that answer, a D for effort though

Hope it's not what am thinking...Are U attempting a combination of challenges??

I am planing a combination of these challenges: 1kc/assist/strikerless 1kc/double trouble/Gunnar Nordahl challenge/team challenge.... I would combine two or three challenges together.....

But I can't wait to see what you have in store for us💪💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damilare said:

Hope it's not what am thinking...Are U attempting a combination of challenges??

I am planing a combination of these challenges: 1kc/assist/strikerless 1kc/double trouble/Gunnar Nordahl challenge/team challenge.... I would combine two or three challenges together.....

But I can't wait to see what you have in store for us💪💪

It is a combination of challenges correct. The number I have in my head is five challenges in one, but I’m going to go through the challenge index to see if I can add another one or two on top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turtles - Mbappe as Sam said. 

Richie - Messi records?

Abba - Isak

Paris - At PSG

WWE - TT

Arnie - Trent Assist?

Scream - ??

Maggie - Maguire

Kiss - OP end

That's what I've come up with haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Turtles - Mbappe as Sam said. 

Richie - Messi records?

Abba - Isak

Paris - At PSG

WWE - TT

Arnie - Trent Assist?

Scream - ??

Maggie - Maguire

Kiss - OP end

That's what I've come up with haha.

3/9 ain’t bad. Maggie? You mean Leia right? 😂 

Actually it’s 3/7, the OMG scream and Princess Leia have nothing to do with th challenges. They’re literally “OMG, what is it?!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

3/9 ain’t bad. Maggie? You mean Leia right? 😂 

Actually it’s 3/7, the OMG scream and Princess Leia have nothing to do with th challenges. They’re literally “OMG, what is it?!”

Miss recognised her haha, like I've said before Star Wars isn't my thing lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Miss recognised her haha, like I've said before Star Wars isn't my thing lol

Did you think it was Walking Dead’s Maggie? They do look sort of similar!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Did you think it was Walking Dead’s Maggie? They do look sort of similar!

One my first viewing I thought it was the woman out The Dark Knight haha, on second viewing not so much but I think the half front half side view is what done me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Challenge(s) Reveal:

I think 14 hours is long enough, I won’t keep you guessing for three months plus like a certain Panda did *cough* @PriZe*cough*

So some of you have attempted to guess the challenges I’ll be attempting in this save, some have guessed correctly, others incorrectly or if you’re anything like @Damilare you were on a different planet of guesswork. First off let’s work our way through the GIF’s as they appear and I’ll reveal what they all mean.

 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -

2CDBCEB0-2D29-4AFA-8783-A76480032A7C.gif.b004223c6ad52656db66e5ae35217471.gif

Kylian Mbappé has been compared to one of the turtles in a recent social media post, and he will be undertaking a 1k Challenge but with a more challenging target of 1.5k. @samhardy and @Ashez both guessed correctly with Mbappé for this one.

Lionel Richie -

C7544FE4-4811-451F-9761-6A5AA5142037.gif.30ba8268439c83429acb95cef46e5665.gif

Lionel Messi’s namesake, and Ashez guessed correctly with ‘beating a Messi record’ The Calendar Year Scoring Challenge  is the second one I’ll be attempting.

 

ABBA -

FB7DED63-ED5E-4C39-93CD-928022684881.gif.a54dbaf11e7abc66035bf86b96fe70eb.gif

An incorrect guess by Ashez in this one, it’s not Isak, it is in fact a mention to one of ABBA’s songs “Fernando” as I’ll be attempting the Fernando Peyroteo Challenge

Paris Hilton -

2C535C14-D3C1-47FE-B45C-EA5606B979ED.gif.69fa6e15e32dfb9e79cd13da5381db74.gif

A correct guess from Ashez, this career will be hosted at PSG, mainly because of the Mbappé situation and that I didn’t want to make things too difficult on myself.

WWE Triple Threat -

86203F13-D5D0-4C4E-A974-90374F181680.gif.37d2181db97fb77033dd8aaaa3bd4393.gif

A triple threat, but not the one you’re all thinking of. In this part I’ll be attempting the Triple Threat Assists Challenge

Arnie -

C20A3519-4C23-42A8-98D9-44BC5D344418.gif.8d7e1313a73b6c3ffc41d1e87cd298b1.gif

Arnie shares the same nationality as one of the players I’ll be using for the Triple Threat Assists Challenge but after seeing Ashez’s guess of Trent-Alexander-Arnold I’m pissed off with myself I didn’t think of it before! 

Keyzer Soze -

022D4FBB-4358-4578-8197-E2D8E01818A7.gif.b0e1ed070ef472d62d039fa25e6c850d.gif

A shoutout to my favourite film of all time The Usual Suspects. This GIF actually points to a player I’ll be using as part of the Triple Threat Assists in a stand-alone Assists Challenge,  “Kaizer” Kai Havertz as @BatiGoal named him last year, (instantly reminded me of the films anti-hero Keyzer Soze) completes the lineup for this career full of challenges. Five in fact. Let’s recap which ones I’ll be attempting

 

  • Mbappé 1k Challenge
  • Calendar Year Challenge
  • Fernando Peyroteo Challenge
  • Triple Threat Assists Challenge
  • Assists Challenge

Thanks for reading Vibe, Season One should be out in the very near future, until then tatty-bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Foxy said:

What no GaM?!?

Good luck fella, I hope Havertz is a bit more giving than he was for me.

Honestly can’t be assed with all the screenshots! It’s the only thing that puts me off attempting it 😂

Where did you play him? I’m playing him in an AP role on the CM 

13 minutes ago, Peely said:

That's a whole lot of challenge. Good luck! :)

Thanks Peely!

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

L9QdX.gif

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you use a wrestling clue and not think to use Booker T in this 5 time, 5 time, 5 time challenge set up! 

Clue wise I'm happy I was on the right track with most of them, the Abba one was sneaky though haha. 

Best of luck mate :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

How can you use a wrestling clue and not think to use Booker T in this 5 time, 5 time, 5 time challenge set up! 

Clue wise I'm happy I was on the right track with most of them, the Abba one was sneaky though haha. 

Best of luck mate :)

I should have pitched it your way for more ideas! 😂

Thanks Ash!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, samhardy said:

Really fucking excited for this. Going to struggle to sleep tonight I think.

That’ll be the fucking bean salad keeping you up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm..I really failed the guess...Am Happy to see this and ready to follow this till the end...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Craaaazy!! 😄 This is going to be an epic ride.

My only concern is Kaizer... Scores more than he assists for me (as an AP in CM). Averaging about 11 assists a season, with a best season of 21 assists. That said: a) he wasn't on corners; b) you normally score more goals than me; and c) I couldn't get Amiri to assist when everyone else can, so maybe you're alright! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Where did you play him? I’m playing him in an AP role on the CM 

AP on the LW but he never had any corners unless Amiri was off the pitch after the first season and a bit so that makes a big difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Craaaazy!! 😄 This is going to be an epic ride.

My only concern is Kaizer... Scores more than he assists for me (as an AP in CM). Averaging about 11 assists a season, with a best season of 21 assists. That said: a) he wasn't on corners; b) you normally score more goals than me; and c) I couldn't get Amiri to assist when everyone else can, so maybe you're alright! 🙂

Well he’s beat your best season already 😂 he’s on corners and free kicks though. I’m happy for Mbappé to take penalties and score from open play. Hoping that he gets a few assists from free kicks to bump the numbers up

3 hours ago, Titjes said:

5 great challenges to try at the same time mate ;)

Good luck ;)

Thanks mate, also thanks for not minding me do a five in one as you are in the process of doing the same!

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

AP on the LW but he never had any corners unless Amiri was off the pitch after the first season and a bit so that makes a big difference.

See if I used an AP on the LW I’d have used a right footer. He’s had a decent first season at the club so I’m expecting big things from him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

See if I used an AP on the LW I’d have used a right footer

There was never any point for me to move him or change it as Amiri was smashing it as winger on the right and the team was winning. If I had played him in the middle he would have took a lot of goals from Leon as well so really Kai was a victim of circumstances in my save, something I fully expect him to put right for you😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Foxy said:

AP on the LW but he never had any corners unless Amiri was off the pitch after the first season and a bit so that makes a big difference.

Do you find that AP on the wing of their foot is better then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×