Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Happened to me once when the player had a “strained relationship” with a few other players in the squad. Is that what’s going on here?

None of mine had that status, at least not visible to me. Could be "slightly strained" in a way that's not visible yet or something?

14 hours ago, Archj said:

Anyone know what's going on here? I respond to the media about two players om two different occasions, but while both targeted players are happy with my handling, the squad loses respect for me? This doesn't make any sense.Screenshot_20220111-114229.thumb.jpg.33e496701f33cee7c571a623071f1d8d.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-213126.thumb.jpg.f2462387ca875b528db25090bdf358bd.jpg

The rest of the team hates him and wanted you to lay into him publicly

1 hour ago, Archj said:

None of mine had that status, at least not visible to me. Could be "slightly strained" in a way that's not visible yet or something?

I can’t think of any other reason

Does anyone know what a "stifling" club culture is? I think(?) it's negative, and relaxed type of players are prone to disliking it, but I don't know what the word means. I didn't get any smarter looking it up in a dictionary.

I also have a player who is "rebelling" against it. 

I have set up my game in the english, but when i go to second team, it reads: us sassuolo tweede elftal, so in the dutch. How is this possible? When i set up my game in english

600A3335-34F1-4173-B237-AB6B23CD10EE.png

8BB2E0BA-1D95-4892-A006-C48CA837E918.png

12 hours ago, Archj said:

Does anyone know what a "stifling" club culture is? I think(?) it's negative, and relaxed type of players are prone to disliking it, but I don't know what the word means. I didn't get any smarter looking it up in a dictionary.

I also have a player who is "rebelling" against it. 

Stifling basically means it's all encompassing. Relaxed players want a happy place, they can roam free like cattle. 

Now imagine they're locked in a shed 24/7, no freedom basically

2 hours ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Stifling basically means it's all encompassing. Relaxed players want a happy place, they can roam free like cattle. 

Now imagine they're locked in a shed 24/7, no freedom basically

Thank you, now I understand! Do you know if this stifling culture arises due to player personalities, or if there are problems with training, or something else? It sounds like a problem i shouldn't ignore if many players feel this way.

Hey, is it possible when you go on holiday to play the squad that I've set to. As I can see, even if it's 1 day holiday the first 11 will completely change which is not ideal.

1 hour ago, Archj said:

Thank you, now I understand! Do you know if this stifling culture arises due to player personalities, or if there are problems with training, or something else? It sounds like a problem i shouldn't ignore if many players feel this way.

Absolutely no idea, do you crack down on poor performance, set intensive training, etc? 

1 hour ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Absolutely no idea, do you crack down on poor performance, set intensive training, etc? 

Nah, all training schedules are set to normal, and I haven't made any player interactions yet. All these relaxed players are in the reserve team though, maybe my reserve coach is doing something?

A couple of questions on training:

1. If a player has a Coach report negative of "Uncomfortable on the ball" - will training dribbling or technique help eliminate this?

2. If a player has a Coach report negative of "Not a natural reader of the game" - will training movement help with this?

3. If a player has a Coach report negative of "Lacks anticipation" - will training positioning help?

I'll probably have a couple more questions on training coming up as I'm trying to revamp the way I train my players to make them more well rounded!

4 hours ago, jp1742 said:

A couple of questions on training:

1. If a player has a Coach report negative of "Uncomfortable on the ball" - will training dribbling or technique help eliminate this?

2. If a player has a Coach report negative of "Not a natural reader of the game" - will training movement help with this?

3. If a player has a Coach report negative of "Lacks anticipation" - will training positioning help?

I'll probably have a couple more questions on training coming up as I'm trying to revamp the way I train my players to make them more well rounded!

The first one is technique. The other two I believe are correct. But these are not anything you should read into really, since they are just descriptions of the stats you can already see. If a player lacks anticipation, but doesn't need it for his position, don't worry about it. 

The coach/scout descriptions like that only help if they give you set piece information or personality info like unprofessional, lazy, selfish, etc.

Zebre (juventus) ended last season as 9th in my save in the serie a. They didnt win the euro cup or the italian cup, cuz i won the cup. But the new season they play in the euro cup while they ended as 9th? Can some explain how this can be possible???

3F9BD5A4-7D5F-4FDF-9120-D80D3BD2CB66.png

C9B34237-414F-47CA-BE97-55389E0A9D4D.png

What are some methods that you use to rotate your team selection?

I really miss the "Select rotated team" option when picking a team on the computer version.

Has anyone found an easier method than manually adjusting their squad to allow for play time / development across the squad?

Thanks!

When I adjust my clubs budget to increase the wage funds, I am later unable to do the opposite (increasing the transfer funds). This must be a bug, right? When you reach the point that there are no more transfer funds to funnel into wages, the UI slider even becomes disabled. 

3 hours ago, Archj said:

When I adjust my clubs budget to increase the wage funds, I am later unable to do the opposite (increasing the transfer funds). This must be a bug, right? When you reach the point that there are no more transfer funds to funnel into wages, the UI slider even becomes disabled. 

This will happen if you are spending above the current wage budget. The board, understandably, will not let you use wage money that isn't there for transfers

4 hours ago, hhooo said:

This will happen if you are spending above the current wage budget. The board, understandably, will not let you use wage money that isn't there for transfers

This continues even if I adjust it so that we spend less than the wage budget. Saving or continuing doesn't help, I can't seem to increase the transfer budget again. Maybe there's anything else I'm missing.

I tried with a new club with a healthy financial status, and I can drag the slider back and forth there most times, but the slider does glitch out sometimes and be unable to go back up. This is so weird.