Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Badges Of Honour 2022

Rich

24569B51-FEF5-4C6B-B3DA-CEECF387BA18.thumb.jpeg.77da7e20e450120f2c6c9002ca9b35c3.jpeg

Before we get going I would like to say this was completely @Robidea from last year. It would be a massive shame not to carry it on, but Rob has left the site so I’ve decided I will take it on, I have a few ideas in mind for challenges but send yours in.

Winners have honour.

Honour breeds heroes. 

Vibe will soon have heroes.

Throughout the next year Vibe will have a series of badges available for you to achieve. These will be known as Badges of Honour. They are like achievement or trophies you get on video games, but with FMM and Vibe instead.

To obtain each individual badge you will need to attempt the corresponding challenge and pass a specific benchmark score. Once you have passed that benchmark you will be added to that challenge’s leaderboard and recorded on this thread as achieving that badge.

Only your top score will be listed on the individual challenge’s leaderboard to stop them becoming overwhelming and to allow you to focus on beating your previous attempt.

Any badge can be attempted at any time! They do not need to be completed in order.

Also if ANYONE has any ideas for badges my DM’s are always open for suggestions and I would love for people to get involved with this. Don’t be afraid to give me a message and we can get some challenges going.

The first challenge will be up at some point this week, good luck to everyone that has a go. 

Badge 01 - The Egyptian King Mo Salah:

LEADERBOARD

1 Badge - @Rhys Rockley @Dai_@Miki33@StuartM@geordiekrispy@Raven9@Rich@JamesVilla@Titjes

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

Nice to see them back. They were a nice distraction from the always long-winded challenges I had on the go last year.

Yeah that’s why I really enjoyed them, nice to have a break from long challenges. If you have any ideas get involved 😁

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Yeah that’s why I really enjoyed them, nice to have a break from long challenges. If you have any ideas get involved 😁

Dude, I've spent the last month trying to choose a team to use for a 1kc. I'm not likely to create challenges 🤣

17 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Dude, I've spent the last month trying to choose a team to use for a 1kc. I'm not likely to create challenges 🤣

Well get picking 😂

Expecting some ideas off @broodje kipthough.

4 hours ago, Dai_ said:

I think you can pick DUX Inter a team  in Spain owned by inter football group it may be good to get some affiliate loans from inter so I think Internacionale de Madrid Will be good 

14 minutes ago, DLC said:

Any update on this @Rich mate?

Yeah I have a big list of challenges, had a busy time over Xmas etc. So will get one up tomorrow hopefully 🤞🏻

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Yeah I have a big list of challenges, had a busy time over Xmas etc. So will get one up tomorrow hopefully 🤞🏻

No dramas mate, hope you've had a good Christmas and New Year!

5 hours ago, Rich said:

Mbappe + Haaland in Newcastle for the first challenge? 🤔

6 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Mbappe + Haaland in Newcastle for the first challenge? 🤔

They aren’t good enough for Newcastle 😝

13 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Yeah, it’s Bernardo Silva + De Bruyne at Newcastle challenge.

It’s funny because Newcastle should be top of my list but I forgot to think of a challenge Idea with them 😂

11 minutes ago, Elite said:

Manage a club to win the Scottish Premiership within 2 years - but not with Celtic/Rangers. 

This is so weird, This is written in my notes, have you hacked my phone? 😂

On 02/01/2022 at 19:54, Rich said:

It’s funny because Newcastle should be top of my list but I forgot to think of a challenge Idea with them 😂

There's gotta be a Joelinton one surely? 😄

4 hours ago, Rich said:

You forgetting that I came up with most of your challenges last year yeah? My plan is one every 6 weeks. if you have nothing positive to say anywhere on the site as usual, just leave again….

Derby always seem to have something interesting going on for a Badge